Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

**Somaliland Elections 2009**

Ibtisam   

You guys daadka khasab baad kuu waadan. What is this, claim the person so much that they have no choice but join the camp. Ngonge is that how they got to you??? :D

FB you are too late, I suggested that on Wed, I said a sticky thread for SL, one for PL, one for Al Shabab and one for the darn caravan :D

NGONGE   

^^ Not me, dear. Blame your fellow Kulmiye member. ;)

Anyway, have you changed your mind about those sexist views now?

Ibtisam   

^^You mean, you and yours sexist views, no not all, I still think you guys hold them very strongly.

P.s. If I was going to support SL I would form my own political party, not join the sexist oldies, I would have a hip and young party icon_razz.gif:D*ducks*

NGONGE   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

^^I'm female my support or lack of it counts for nothing. When and if I want to work in BU and they tell me no for my lack of support, I will just get a second husband who is a well known SL supporter.
:D

monkey-shaking-head.gif

Qudhac   

^^^^ Lol inanta dagaal kamay ahayn ee af carabiguu Ng fahmi waayey, yartu waxay waday filimka la yidhaahdo ijiid aan u ku jiidee, hala isu yara il jabiyo, daaadax

ee NG muxuu wax kala wadaa inantiiba feedh jilib ayuu imaanka kaga qaaday, waar wuxu muxuu ahaa. :D

Blessed   

Hayaay. Ma Ibtisaam ayaa Ngonge shukaamisay, baad la shir timaadeen? Istubidh. Dameero. *shakes fist*

Ibtisaam,

That sexist crap is just that, crap. Women have not only registered for the vote, each party has a female group /commitee. You will not beleive who is a board member of Londons Kulmiye group... Aha! :D:D

*I'm not endorsing Kulmiye*