Sign in to follow this  
ANWAR

Somalia: DFS Parliament Must Reject Foreign Troops

ANWAR   

It is completely bizarre and bewilderment to understand why warlord Abdullahi Yusuf and his sycophants such as Ali Mohamed Ghedi etc are hell bent to beg for foreign troops deployment in Somalia knowing the fact that over 90% of the Somali population are against that idiotic concept.

Peace and national reconciliation will not come with foreign troops arrival in Southern Somalia especially In Mudug, Galgaduud, Banadir, middle shabellle, Lower Shabelle, Jubaland etc. The reason being that Somalia had bad experiences and memories with foreign troops operations and interventions in Somalia.

In December 1992, the US led military intervention in Somalia using the convenience of the United Nations flag had resulted in the deaths of thousands of innocent Somali civilians and the indiscriminate destruction of thousands of peoples properties and livelihoods. The US led military operation was completely political, merciless and sadistic. General Howe should be brought to justice if the US ever believes in human dignity, human rights, democracy and the rule of law.

Warlord Abdullahi Yusuf was covertly working with the US during the US harsh operations in Mogadishu. But the Somali known figures who fully collaborated and spied for the US during that cowboy style military operations are General Mohamed abshir Musa, Ali Mahdi Mohamed and many other well known Somalis. Both General Musa and Ali Mahdi Mohamed are on the records with respect to their collaboration with the US at that time.

With that bad and horrible experience about foreign troops operations in Somalia, the Majority of the Somali people cannot accept anymore foreign troops deployment in the country. It is also historical and pure fact that any foreign troops deployment to any country had bad omen for civil wars, total instability and lack of unity between political factions. Look at the situations in Darfur, Sudan, Somalia, DR Congo, Iraq just to name a few.

Now by law, the Union of Islamic Courts are in control of the capital Mogadishu where nearly two million people live and work and as such they have the blessing and mandate of the majority of the Somali people all over Somalia where warlord Abdullahi Yusuf and his criminal human cargo do not have the slightest confidence of the Somali people.

Thus the Union of the Islamic Courts emerged with the consent and full support of the masses where Abdullahi Yusuf and his so-called Transitional Government is a bad product created and financed by external forces at the expense of Somalia's sovereignty, unity and stability.

Conclusions

The Union of the Islamic Courts have solid popular power whilst warlord Abdullahi Yusuf and his sycophants have none . Therefore, warlord Yusuf and even parliament cannot take the suicidal decision of asking foreign troops intervention in Somalia.

Warlord Abdullahi Yusuf started to murder illegally the traditional leaders and innocent civilians of the Rahanwein clan and seized the city of Baydhaba by force using the exclusive ********** militias, so where is the justice and rule of law under warlord Abdullahi Yusuf ?

So far warlord Abdullahi Yusuf mission is fraught with open clannism, daylight corruption, irrationality, the printing of billions of fake Somali shillings and the spread of shameless lies about Mogadishu and Somalia in general. Hence he is the wrong man for the wrong job, in the wrong place and in the wrong time. His mission was destined to fail and fail miserably.

I would ask the Somali parliamentarians not to sold their souls to the devil and allow foreign troops deployment in Somalia because if it happened, it will never work and you will have shamed yourselves indefinitely.

I would also ask the international community to talk to the Islamic courts because their mission is not to establish an Islamic state in Somalia but to establish peace and national unity following the wishes of the masses who empowered them.

If warlord Abdullahi Yusuf is interested in peace, social justice, good governance and national reconciliation to be established in Somalia, he must humbly and without artificial arrogance talk to the leaders of the Islamic Courts because they are in a more respectable position socially and politically than he is !

Somalis emphatically say NO NO NO to foreign troops deployment in Somalia whether they are Arabs or Africans!!

by the REAL PRESIDENT OF SOMALIA :D:D:D

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by presidentofsomalia:

Somalis emphatically say NO NO NO to foreign troops deployment in Somalia whether they are Arabs or Africans!!

by the REAL PRESIDENT OF SOMALIA
:D:D:D

Yeah 110% agree with you on this one. We don't need foreign troops period. I some times ask myself why would C/Yusuf want foreign troops while he knows that the majority of Somalis are against it? Is he pressured to do so by the Ethiopians or what is it? Strange!

^I saw that article on hobyonet.com. But I think its normal for Abdullahi Yusuf to believe what he believes about Ethiopians setting the agenda for him. The guy is completely out of his mind and never dares to question the infringements of Addis Ababa to our internal affairs!

I don't think he is my president, he was a former president for the deposed warlords of Mogadishu. Not mine, for sure!

This article is another example of clan mad individuals, this man is also against the Puntland troops, was in support of the warlords only yesterday.

Ubahane you can oppose all you like, the agenda is one based on all clans being disarmed and freedom to the Somali people. Your view is irrelevent with regards to the President of Somalia.

Even these courts will be a thing of the past when a ntional armed forces are formed and equiped.

The only proble has been this embargo, and that is to do with the Americans, who's warlords, your warlords Mr Ubahane have failed..

Originally posted by General Duke:

This article is another example of clan mad individuals, this man is also against the Puntland troops, was in support of the warlords only yesterday.

Ubahane you can oppose all you like, the agenda is one based on all clans being disarmed and freedom to the Somali people. Your view is irrelevent with regards to the President of Somalia.

Even these courts will be a thing of the past when a ntional armed forces are formed and equiped.

The only proble has been this embargo, and that is to do with the Americans, who's warlords, your warlords Mr Ubahane have failed..

I have no warlord, I only got a principle and I proudly follow it to wherever it takes me. That is the Quran. Now, are you trying to force me accept the criminal warlord Abdullahi Yuusuf when you indeed know he doesn't represent any of the somali people in will and in spirit?

By the way, if my views are irrelevent, then whose views are relevent at this point? You come to believe the only person that could get the somali issues right must be your ailing uncle! That doesn't only make your current views irrelevent, but also the future ones as well.

You know what... I am glad that you are a very marginal point of view in this whole issue of somali politics.

With regards to the President, your views are indeed irrelevent, he is recognised the world over and has the support of the majority of the down troden and poor Somali masses.

Your unfair attacks on his person is ude, not to Ethiopia, or secularisam but because he hails from the clan of the North East, same reason the author of that article attcaks him.

The president stands for law and order, security and the return of our soverignty.

You on the other hand allude to be a follower of the noble faith, yet condone the actions of your clan. You highlight what is wrong with others while ignoring the actions of your own.

Ubahane you support Xasan Dahir, who in turn empowers Inda Cade who in turn occupies and rapes the land of fellow Muslim, you call President Yusuf a warlord while calling Xasan Dahir a Shiek, if it is not due to clan what is it?

^^From General Tribalism,

With regards to the President, your views are indeed irrelevent, he is recognised the world over and has the support of the majority of the down troden and poor Somali masses.

What world are you talking about, the ethiopian world? That is right, and I agree in that front, but don't mistake that with the recognition that matters most: domestic support and recognition, which he obviously lacks.

Your unfair attacks on his person is ude, not to Ethiopia, or secularisam but because he hails from the clan of the North East, same reason the author of that article attcaks him.

Facts could come across sometimes as attacks, and I understand that, but I am sorry to say, that man is an enemy to our country, in my humble views.

The president stands for law and order, security and the return of our soverignty.

And I think the opposite. The stood for division, tribalism, traitorship, and destruction. Now, he stands for nepotism, hatred, anti-Islam, Ethiopia, and the complete submission to our enemies.

You on the other hand allude to be a follower of the noble faith, yet condone the actions of your clan. You highlight what is wrong with others while ignoring the actions of your own.

First of all, you don't know my clan, I know you just like to pretend you knew it, but it was clear from the begining that I lean to no tribe but for the truth. Does my truth resemble the rhetoric of certain tribes, I wonder! Awoowe, you really need help here.

Ubahane you support Xasan Dahir, who in turn empowers Inda Cade who in turn occupies and rapes the land of fellow Muslim, you call President Yusuf a warlord while calling Xasan Dahir a Shiek, if it is not due to clan what is it?

Yes, I support him as long he stays on the path for the truth, and for your info, my mind is subject to change as he wears away from those islamic values he stood for.Your uncle is a criminal, the only way out for his criminality is to repent to the Almighty Allah for his grave sins of killing innocents in your respective town of Garoowe, and all over puntland region. It hurts, I know, but believe me, you yourself is more bad by defending his apparent crimes than him who arrogantly confesses in public arenas as the starter of all these problems in Somalia.

Ubahane, you deserve some suport in your road ro recovery. Understand this, Somalia will insha Allah regain her soverignty and then all the farms, homes, and even regions which has been occupied will be returned to the SOMALI people.

No Somali will work for nothing, no clan will be subjugated under the barrel of the gun. In this new Somalia the Technical will be a thing of the past a relic of a past terrible time.

I hold it to be true that all those who murdered, raped and looted property will be judged in this life by the people and in the here after by Allah [sWT]. Thus be confidernt that the time of rehconing is close, and that the people of BARAVA, MARKA, AFGOOYE, QORYOLE, JILIB, JAMMAMA the people of LOWER SHABBELE, BANADIR and in every region,, will be safed and empowered and that they will point out in court all those who have stepped over their rights, their human rights and their MUSLIM dignity.

Then my friedn you will find closure,I pray and hope so I suggest you begin today by defending these poor broken people, your people instead of those who occupy and harm them.

Somalia united,

Ubahane, you deserve some suport in your road ro recovery. Understand this, Somalia will insha Allah regain her soverignty and then all the farms, homes, and even regions which has been occupied will be returned to the SOMALI people.

No Somali will work for nothing, no clan will be subjugated under the barrel of the gun. In this new Somalia the Technical will be a thing of the past a relic of a past terrible time.

I hold it to be true that all those who murdered, raped and looted property will be judged in this life by the people and in the here after by Allah [sWT]. Thus be confidernt that the time of rehconing is close, and that the people of
BARAVA, MARKA, AFGOOYE, QORYOLE, JILIB, JAMMAMA the people of LOWER SHABBELE, BANADIR and in every region,, will be safed and empowered and that they will point out in court all those who have stepped over their rights, their human rights and their MUSLIM dignity.

Then my friedn you will find closure,I pray and hope so I suggest you begin today by defending these poor broken people, your people instead of those who occupy and harm them.

Somalia united,

Ok, granted your tone of reconciliation, but am afriad to declare the war has begun now! Your uncle is allowing foriegn forces to roll into our country. I don't care your loyalty to him, but I care my country and people.

Let's talk about the seriousness of that consequential move in which your uncle, with the help of reckless parliamentarians, has announced today.

Gabbal   

Alle-Ubaahne, you have failed to defend yourself completely from the Duke's points. Why? Ma shaki baad iska qabtaa?

Ubahane, I am a man who wants peace, however you have been praying for an all out confrontation between the courts and the TFG. I pray such an eventuality does not come to pass. I hope common sense will previal and that we can develop our national institution together.

However there is a saying, 'be careful what you wish for'. For if these courts and the TFG fight, the outcome might suprise you and others.

Your boasts remind me of Qaynyare and Dheeere, and we seen how they ran.

I suggest you take a step back and evaluate the situation more carefully.

Good news oo warsan ah waliba. At least all will be 'slaves' now. Gumeysi dhaw mid shisheeye ayaa dhaamo.

I for one was always an adamant against ciidamo Amxaaro or Kiinyaati inay soo galaan dhulkeena. But I've changed my understandings. I've seen and heard dadka kasoo horjeedo sababtee ugu soo horjeedaan for a reason -- sida maanta lagu jiro iyo adoonsiga inay sii wadaan, fearful of laga qaado awoodooda xaaraanta lagu keenay.

Well, at least shisheeya ha wada adoonsado Soomaalida dhan intee kuwa kale xaaraan ku daqliyeystay ku noolaan lahayeen xaaraantaas.

Ubahane, I am a man who wants peace, however you have been praying for an all out confrontation between the courts and the TFG. I pray such an eventuality does not come to pass. I hope common sense will previal and that we can develop our national institution together.

However there is a saying, 'be careful what you wish for'. For if these courts and the TFG fight, the outcome might suprise you and others.

Your boasts remind me of Qaynyare and Dheeere, and we seen how they ran.

I suggest you take a step back and evaluate the situation more carefully.

Xaashaa-lilaah, I never pray for the bloodshed of Muslims, saaxiib, don't get mistaken on me. You are talking with a man of great integrity. Plus, I am sure, and in this case you yourself is my witness, that I never supported Max'ed Dheere nor Qanyare or anyone with their benchmark of reasoning.

Your ailing uncle's, you know the reasons I always say that, views don't represent the public in Mogadishu who are against this notion of FT deployment from all fronts. Are you ready to compromise that, or as you put it, 'the outcome suprise', will decide our issues for resorting it ultimately.

It is clear that Uncle Abdullahi is not using the slightest of common sense here when he insists on the idea of bring foriegn troops to our country, which will bring a huge detriment to his formless administration in Baydhabo.

If you resort to violance, you know for sure who will prevail, because you are fighting for a nationhood that has a very questionable cannotations, we, the supporters of Islamic courts are fighting for Allah's word to be the upper hand always in matters of public administrations.

Remember, if you don't compromise on the notion you were approved of in Baydhabo yesterday, then your days are counted, and we'll prepare ourself to defend our regligion, first, and the people by all means necessary.

O Allah help your forces against the enemy, the one that threatens us to uproot your religion from our regions.