Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu: TFG troops take to the streets..

^^^Saxib its a fact that Yusuf is the most powerful leader in Somalia today, the only recognised one, the one who controls the capital and unlike your reps his boys never get turned away from a major meeting.

Saxib, I know it hurts you so much, but you can be a man about it and not show the suffering you are going through..

Somalia reps have been to the AU Summit, UN Security council meeting, and accepted by foreign dignataries worldwide.

'The Black Sheep' is running around the world seeking recognition and points fingers at anybody and everybody.

I think he might die of envy if he doesn't stop his hopping from Puntland thread to thread bashing the posterior land as he see's it. :D

Puntland will surivive and inshallah it and the rest of Somali thrive.

Jaylaani   

Isn't about me son. With that peanut size brain of yours I wouldn't expect you understand. Let the chipz fall where they may. I will see you guyz singing a different tone sooner than later.

Ciidammada Dowladda oo billaabay inay sugaan ammaanka Caasimadda Dalka

Somaliweyn Media Center (SMC) Mogadishu

14/02/07

Ciidammada Booliiska Dowladda Soomaaliya ayaa billaabay inay sugaan amaanka Magaalada Caasimadda ah ee Muqdisho, waxayna billaabeen inay waddooyinka qaarkood ka sameystaan baro cusub.

Booliiska Dowladda ayaa sugayay ammaanka waddooyinka waaweyn ee dhex mara qaar ka mid ah degmooyinka Magaalada Muqdisho iyagoo halkaasna baaritaanno ku sameynayay baabuurta raaxada iyo kuwa dadweynaha.

Ciidammada Booliiska iyo Milateriga oo ay wehliyaan Cidammo Ethiopian ah ayaa ammaanka ka sugayay gudaha xaafadaha degmooyinka ay ku sugnaayeen booliiska, si ay u baacsadaan kooxaha burcadda ah.

Xalay ayaanay jirin wax qaraxyo madaafiic ah oo ka dhacay gudaha Magaalada Muqdisho, waxayna caasimaddu xalay ahayd goob nabdoon oo aysan ka jirin qaraxyadii ka dhacay habeennadii la soo dhaafay

Ciidamada dowlada federaalka oo Caawa mar kale howl galo ka sameeyay xaafado ka mid ah Magaalada Muqdisho

February 14, 2007 Markacadeey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ciidamada dowlada federaalka kmg-ka Soomaaliyeed ayaa caawa habeenkii labaad ka sameynaya degmooyinka magaalada Muqdisho howl galo amaanka ay ku sugayaan.

Ciidamada dowlada oo wata gaadiid kuwa dagaalka ah ayaa lagu arkayay qaar ka mid ah wadooyinka magaalada Muqdisho, iyaga oo wadooyinka qaarkood baro koontarool ka sameystay.

Ciidamadan oo xalay si kala gaar gaar ah xalay howl galo amaanka lagu sugayay uga bilaabey degmooyinka Wardhiigleey, Howl-wadaag, Shibis,madiino, C/Casiis iyo Yaaqshiid ayaa caawa ku daray dhowr goobood oo ay ka mid yihiin isgoysyada Sanca iyo afarta Jardiino.

Isgoyska Tarabuunka ayaa caawa xiran habeenkii labaad, waxaana halkaasi soo buuxiyay ciidamo Itoobiyaan iyo kuwa dowlada federaalka SOomaaliyeed.

Ibraahim Cumar Sebriye Shaaweeye, ku xigeenka duqa magaalada Muqdisho ayaa ka Hadley howl galada ay sameynayaan ciidamada dowlada, isaga oo sheegay in howlada ay badin doonaan, amaanka magaalada ay wax ka qaban doonaan.

Wuxuu dhinaca kale, ka Hadley waraaqaha Maanta lagu daadiyay magaalada Muqdisho, isaga oo ugu baaqey shacabka in aysan magaalada ka guurin, ayna soo sheegaan kooxo uu sheegay in ay rabshado ka wadaan magaalada.

Xafiiska Markacadeey ee Muqdisho

Jabhad   

"Saxib its a fact that Yusuf is the most powerful leader in Somalia today, the only recognised one, the one who controls the capital and unlike your reps his boys never get turned away from a major meeting."

ethiopia-tanks-somalia.jpg

Abdulahi-Axmaar, the powerfull commander of the Ethiopian army in Somalia. :D

^^^Charles De Gaul took over france with US and British tanks, it matters not the strategy is to build a new Somali army and admin from scratch.

If you want Somali owned tanks getting the recognised government in place is the surest way. Fake courts and warlords with their Oromo & Eritrean handlers have proven they could not fight for a week..

Abwaan   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Charles De Gaul took over france with US and British tanks, it matters not the strategy is to build a new Somali army and admin from scratch.

If you want Somali owned tanks getting the recognised government in place is the surest way. Fake courts and warlords with their Oromo & Eritrean handlers have proven they could not fight for a week..

Dhar aadan lahayn, dhaxan kaama celiyo!

Nin ku faanaya Kaare Amxaar. Duke, waan u jeedaa arrimaha Soomaalida waad ku cusub tahay ee ha degdegin, galgasha oo dowladda raaca dad yiraa oo ay PURELY qabyaalad ka tahay adigu ugumaadan horreyn. Sidee dowlad loogu tilmaami karaa haddiiba adiga iyo kuwo kula mid ah aad mooddaan inaad dadka ka xigtaan maadaama adeeryaalkiin iyo habaryarihiin amxaaro jaajuus u noqdeen aad moodeen inay xaq ka dhigayso inaad meel aan nacfi oollin aad ummadda been ugu sheegtaan oo aad dowladda ku digrisaan.

Do you know waxa dagaalka sokeeye Soomaaliya ka ridey? Waa waxa aad halkaan ku heysid. Haddii ay daacad kaa tahay inaad jiritaanka Soomaaliya danaynaysid hakaa muuqato, haddii kalena qiiradaada ku jir. Waxayse runtu tahay sida kuwii kaa horreeyey ee aanan ka wadin hal qabiil, balse taageerayaashii Dowladdii rayidka, tii kacaanka, Cali Mahdi iyo Caydiid, Shaati-guduud iyo C/qaasim kuwaas oo dhan iyo kuwo kaleba wixii ka dhacay adiguna filo. Kolleey haddaad maanta garan weysey, Saadambaad garan.

Jabhad   

Somali should never understimate the power of Abdulahi-Axmaar, the commander of the Ethiopian army. Source: The thinking a pathetic daba-dhilif mind.

^^^Yet again what will he say? Look at you for example, you're here 24/7 spreading lies and you're not even getting paid for it. He's just doing the same.

lol@U jay, that had me laughing for a bit.

Jay doesn't have one hate bone in his body, but not that I expect reer miyi or where ever y'all belong to know that about him.

Tell me, do any of you reer puntland ever set foot in the capital prior to Barre's departure?

Do you think that a former soldier has what it takes to leading a country, better yet, lead himself to the way of the toilet? Are you sure he doesn't have his own guide to lead him to his everyday necessities?

Odayga was there as a Pon when he was elected as a temporary doqon to stand for a broken country that will continue to go down hill.

Dhiigagaa wuxuu ukarkarey poster is because why? Puntlandpost source aa la question gareeye?

Jay's homeland is safe and sound, he doesn't need to be dying with envy as some of you put it.

His homeland is standing tall, is your so called puntland doing the same?

Neither of you are in the battle ground, what that means is, just as you are using sources for your so called info at puntlandpost, which is not even credible and please post the credibility of that site if I'm wrong on that call, jay is using other means to post what other sites are reporting, so at the end of the day its "he said" scenario.

Puntlandpost has qabiil written all over it, therefore I'm calling u out to prove how this oday, who has no qualitifations to run a country, can bring back somali to what it was?

Are u even born into a political family, because I was raised in it. I bet ari aa wadi jirtay until you came to the disapora, then you got hold of what's called the world wide web aka www and ofcourse now you qualify yourself as an expert when it comes to politics (since all you do is post article after article from not so credible sources) , am I getting close? I sure hope so, just like your oday yusuf, yusuf is ran by his cabinet ministers, can't even do anything on his own, thats the man you are counting to bring back somalia? (he is told what to say and when to say it)

The reason why I stay away from this section is because its filled with folks such as yourself who think they know it all, but know nothing.

So, unless you want to match article for article, quote for quote, do not question someone else's article when you are doing just the same.