Sign in to follow this  
Kowneyn

War Crimes Tribunal Confirmed

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Sooyaal:

i don't see what the fuss is all about? If criminals,murderers etc. are to be tried so be it. nomads here should not scared about that. if you know your innocence then your safe. or IS THERE DAD, BROTHER, UNCLE ETC WHO DID SOME BAD DEEDS IN WAQOOYI! in that case your fear is understandable
:D

loooooool

That crossed my mind too but I was too scared :D

I thought the 'Pan somalis' and 'true patriots' would welcome anything that removes some if not all of the trouble-makers from the scene. How wrong was I?

king_450   

,Originally by Soyaal

nomads here should not scared about that

Wow that is very serious soyaal, if you know any nomad in here who have participatead the killing fields of innocent somalis,both young and old , its your duty to inform us,so we don't have to chit chat with them,if not then don't raise an issue if you can't back up .After seeing those horrible videos that are floating around,i blv only the death penalty is suitable in these cases,no matter what tribe or clan you belong to.An Eye for an Eye, no mercy at all,or forgiveness.

Qudhac   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Qudhac no offense but that extremity is what has destroyed Somalia and continues to be an obstacle to peace and prosperity for Somalis. Not everything is right and wrong bro, everything has it's twist, turns, secrets, and problems. Yes, the north was attacked under the banner of the regime of the late presidentand the SNM rose to fight against the army of the former regime, but is that to say the SNM was godly and saintly? If you think that simply because you're from the north, than that is biased, partisan, and an extreme view.

The real fireworks start when that point of view is faced with another extremist with an extreme view such as Siad Barre (ilahay ha u naxariisto) was the best president on earth, he had every right in attacking the north, and that the SNM were all thieves, criminals, and should be murdered because they commited treason against the state.

What most Somalis lack is a moderate viewpoint. A person that is able to look at every situation and use good and sound judgement, without a hint of bias or partisanship.

Horn

You and certain other people would like to down grade the heinous crimes the despotic dictatorship of afweyne regime caused to the somali peopl by putting it into into a basket along with the other armed groups that rose to stop this dictatorship, but we all know this is not the case the SNM did not go to any other region and impose themself on others they where as i said in their own back yard, SUPPORTED and LOVED by their own people, and i repeat once more that what outsiders think of them is irrelivant, why.. becasue they didnt impose themselves on anyone else who didnt want them.. so why should they care what they thought of the SNM

on the other hand the despotic rulers of somalia were not wanted by the people... why.. oh yea of course they were killing them, looting their property and raping woman...

have you ever asked yourselves why the SNM came about in the first place, was it becasue the people were so happy with their "government", i think not.

as for those who back afweyne and his cronies and say the SNM were bunch of thieves and killers, once again if the kacaan kids back their uncles due to the nolstagic memory of their once heyday and in harsh reality of today thats all there is left for them to do so then good luck for all its worth, but this desparate last attempt to pass the buck and share the burden is not gana wash away any mud because today who the criminal and who the mujahadiins were/is not the argument at all, the only argument left today is how to serve out justice to these crimals on the run.

S.N.M LEGACY

Gabbal   

Qudhac if someone has their eyes closed, only that individual can open them. smile.gif

I have no problem with a war crimes tribunal, infact I welcome it, but you must realize that if an international war crimes tribunal was set up for Somalia, all and any armed factions would be investigated right? And they aren't going to have "kacaan kids" or "SNM mujahids" run the trial, so people's personal opinions don't fog up the situation.

no matter what tribe or clan you belong to.An Eye for an Eye, no mercy at all,or forgiveness.

That is what I'm saying, because it seems as though our northern brothers wish to see anybody, except their own on trial. :D All and anyone with connections to any atrocities in Somalia, should be investigated and rightly tried.

Qudhac   

Horn

i think you are attempting to muddle the issue once more, so lets clear one thing no one is preparing international courts for any SNM mujahadiins :cool: but what we know for sure is that there is concerted and looks like fruitfull effort to bring those afweyne cronies to court for their crimes agains SOMALILAND, :D this issue is clear as black and white, no passing the buck is going to divert any resbonsibility for people's actions or cleanse some of the mud, so saxiib every man is gata lie in the bed he makes cos you can bet your last cent the SNM are lying in theirs :cool:

I have never claimed that everyone likes/ed the SNM but this is not the issue at all, if some people where against the SNM thats their choice but to tell you the truth that is not suprise at all, because when you look at what the SNM stood for it was clear it stood the against the "intrest" of alot of people, when someone suddenly brings your suger daddy to his knees am sure you would have called them all the names under sun as well so this mud slinging is understandable indeed ;)

S.N.M LEGACY

Gabbal   

See Qudhac we can all live in our own cloud if we want. It's just that it would look rather silly, since the rest of the people are on earth ;)

so lets clear one thing no one is preparing international courts for any SNM mujahadiins but what we know for sure is that there is concerted and looks like fruitfull effort to bring those afweyne cronies to court for their crimes agains SOMALILAND, this issue is clear as black and white

What is clear as black and night is that you seem to think your opinion weighs heavily upon any tribunal concerning Somalia :rolleyes: I guarantee you that if a tribunal was set up, there would be alot of surprises and would be the opposite of how some people are already thinking it as. :cool:

Qudhac   

horn

well the rest of the people who are on "earth" as you put have already acknowled the crimes comminted by those cronies and as we are discussing here they plan to do something about it, am not sure where the countless UN and human rights information documented on these crimes mention the SNM but ofcourse am sure in some peoples own little word siyad barre was infact the good guy and the likes of the SNM were the baddies after all ;) , well sorry to burse your bubble but the rest of world who live on "earth" do not agree with you.

and by the way i dont see any trail being held for somalia, you you might have gotten confussed but this is strickly for SOMALILAND, as for your claim or wish whichever way you wana put it for the SNM to be one day put in the same basket as our uncle cronies well lets put it this way;

SNM operated in somaliland therefore if they did any wrong they did it against the people of somaliland, and if any actions was to be taken against them then it would come from somalilanders, am sure you will calculate the probability of somalilaners prosecuting the SNM :D , no matter how certain people wish this to be the case ;)

S.N.M LEGACY

Gabbal   

My last attempt to make myself clear to you Qudhac since we are obviously holding on greatly to staying on cloud 9 :rolleyes:

First of all this misleading gossip about the so-called court being set up by the Arusha court has already been established false by our dear brother Baashi and others. If you don't believe them, go check international news and see what you come up with. Don't try to shove ANN garbage down our throats.

Second there will never be a "strickly Somaliland" trial, since in the eyes of the international community there is no such thing as "Somaliland" :rolleyes: ;)

SNM operated in somaliland therefore if they did any wrong they did it against the people of somaliland, and if any
actions was to be taken against them then it would come from somalilanders

It is not about what you think for the last time! I just stated how a likely court proceed as. Every and all groups (rebel/gov/etc) would be investigated, whether you like it or not. Justice is NOT one-sided ina adeer.

Besides how credible would it look if the Serbians were allowed to prosecute Milosevic? :confused:

Qudhac   

Horn

i think its you who is has been refusing to come down from cloud nine for long time now, even though we know that cloud has varnished long time ago ;) but i will leave you to it to in your vain attempt to muddle the issue even though its only reality in your own little distorted reality, life is b1tch aint it, what we want and reality are not necesarily the same thing, and no matter how we distort reality we are never able to change it.

you still havent mentioned any outside organization such as UN organizations, Human rights group, NGOs, LNGOs groups who have collected any kind of data to support your claims.

Slobodan Milosevic did crimes against bosnians and kosovans, he attempted ETHNIC CLEANSING, his actions would seem familier with certain uncle cronies wouldnt they rather than S.N.M. ;)

p.s you still roaming around with somalia like a begging bowl, but i wasnt discussing somalia with you at all ;)

S.N.M LEGACY

Kowneyn   

Horn:

I don't think Baashi did anything but give his opinion, he did not call Arusha. I on the other hand got this information from reliable sources the article above is from Jamhuuriya not from ANN. Either call Arusha or wait and see if its true. In the meanwhile, advice AbdiQasim that Justice will come down hard on the unrepenting and its best that he gets his hand out of Somali affairs.

Kowneyn

Gabbal   

what we want and reality are not necesarily the same thing, and no matter how we distort reality we are never able to change it.

you still havent mentioned any outside organization such as UN organizations, Human rights group, NGOs, LNGOs groups who have collected any kind of data to support your claims.

WE're finally getting somewhere. There isn't any trial going on or being prepared as of the moment. But if there was even your saintly SNM would be tried, I guarantee you :D

Kowneyn no offense but the Jumhuriya is the same to me as ANN. I always take news coming from Somali sources with a pinch of salt ;) You can never trust them smile.gif

sadeboi   

I want to ask my SOMALILAND brothers (brothers in the name of allah and the somalia brotherhood not in the name of SELF-PROCLAMIED somaliland)

I am shocked by you guys i surley thougth one of you guys would've definatley said "that Riyaale was an army man and he had to do what he was told to do or else adeer Siyaad Bare would've killed him" but hey surprising things happen ????? Im happy that we are growing out of the mentality for it would've made u guys look well Not intelligent!! but hey how said u had to a non-somalilander to be smart

But i want to ask u guys something else! Is Riyalle excused from the MAXKAMADA for he is trying to establish a country??? Or would he be forgotten for he is a changed man. I mean i think so since he hasn't waged a conflict with any of the Somali warlords, and there has been forever peace in ALL of SOMALILAND!! I mean lets clap for adeer Riyalle wat a nice hearted peron he is!!!

P.S we won't worry about adeer Cabdullahi Yusef for he is temporarly dismissed from politics!! Which animal is being killed baal!! I mean is the other heart well enough for him to be in politics because i miss ol' adeer!! I hope it a healty animal.

FROM WAQOYI TO GAROOWE TO CABUDWAAQ TO MOQDISHU TO KISMAYO TO all of the Somalia states skeeee skeee lol