Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Ethiopianized....!

Gediid   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

loool @ So kireystay. Lets not be ignorant. We live in a multicultural country and why can't we celebrate with our neighbors be they Ethiopians, Eritreans, Sudanese, kenyans or Jibutions and if we can't get along with our neighbors, who can we get along with. lets stop promoting hatred people.

Just when I thought you couldnt say anything dumber....Get your small brain outta of your oversized behind and start using it boy.As the habashis would say lijon jinqilad nift ala...

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Gediid:

....Get your small brain outta of your oversized behind and start using it boy.As the habashis would say lijon jinqilad nift ala...

Naxar Nugaaleed

:D:D Maskaxdaada Siin baa ka buuxaa lagu yiri.

Pity you don't know your master's language!

Emperor   

What happened to the Political heavy weights of the forum.... Waad isceebayseene waa idin sidee, maxaad islaamaha wax uga sheegteen.

This was purely an entertainment event, it has nothing to do with politics whether is the Presidents wife or anyone of the members Hooyo doesn't make it to the status to be posted on this section.

Secondly in any entertainment event, people have the right to choose their Music flavour, I have seen many Somali Aroosis playing American Music, infact I watched one aroos which people danced Spanish Salsa dance with Brazilian singers in attendance... Perhaps some of you mind the Ethiopia and endorse the Jamaican or other African Ndombolooo Ndombala Music :D

Entertainment, leave it for being pure Entertainment.... laakiin rag baa dhulka isku jiiday oo habraha utiriyay waan ujeedaa

Abtigiis   

^ Noted. But, I transaletd what Gadid said to NN in Amharic.

Emperor

I have erred. As usual, my temperment is getting me down. But again, old age is not a sanctuary that offers immunity to cheerleaders of submission and indignity. Men or women , it doesn't matter.

For every ounce of the riches squirted out audaciously in that gig, a child or two might have perished back home. It is probably stolen money. For I assumed most people there, are somehow, associated with warlords. If they had a drop of nationalism in their grey blood, hitting the floor with reggae and R&B, would have come last to their heads.

Gadiid

Ya sawye, tinishu NN, adhaghan-gnaa naw.Kaftagna ye goosaa Jigir alabat!!