Sign in to follow this  
Naxar Nugaaleed

allsanaag: Gudiga Difaaca gobolka Sanaag oo ku sii jeeda gobolka Sool.

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

"Gudiga Difaaca gobolka Sanaag ay u sii jeeda gobolka Sool waxaana hogaaminaya gudoomiyaha gudiga difaaca C/laahi Mahamud Suldaan C/salaan waxana kaloo la socda gudoomiyaha gobolka sanaag ee Puntland Mahamod Siciid Nuur [Dabeyl] iyo wafti kale oo badan oo isugu jira golaha Degaanka Degmada Badhan iyo weliba saraakisha Ciidamada Daraawiishta Puntland.

Socdaalka waftigan ayaa ku soo aaday wada tashi dheer oo maalmihii ugu danbeeyey ay wada yeesheen Odayaasha iyo waxgaradka gobolka Sanaag iyaga oo in muda ah ka wada hadlayey mowqifka kaga aadan Beesha W... weerarka ay soo qaadeen Beelha D... Waqooyi ee ay deriska la nahay kuwaas oo ku soo duulay degaanada Puntland.

Waftigan balaaran ay la kulmi doona Isimada iyo Ciidamada fadhiya Duleedka magaalada Laascaanood waxaana la isla soo mqaadi doonaa 3 qodob oo ay ka mid yihiin.

Sidii labada Beelood ay wada jir u Difaaci lahaayeen Degaanadooda Puntland

Sidii labada Beelood ay mowqif midaysan uga yeelan lahaayeen Calooshooda u shaqeystayaasha la socda Beelaha Dirta Waqooyi.

Sidii looga saari lahaa magaalada Laascaanood Jabhada SNM [
Somalida Neceb Midnimada ]

Waftigan ay kormeer balaaran ku soo mari doona guud ahaan gobolada Puntland maalmaha soo socda wixii faahfaahin kala soco allsanaag.com

Mataan Farah

allsanaag.com"

So when is this liberation coming? 11 Days ago,reports were out that the THE MIGHTY TFG ARMY was headed to Las Caano.

Maxaa helay nimankii? Misna it was just another Baroobagan from these crazy websites? :confused:

Originally posted by Castro:

^^^^^ Saaxib, what is "Misna"?

And the mighty
TFG
Ethiopian army is getting a royal a$$ whooping in Muqdisho. They have no time, or inclination, to liberate Laas Caanood from itself.

Castro is the only man who hate Ethiopias. Castro stans for true somali. Castro doesn't support any group over another. Castro is very well blance in his plotical views. Castro is the man somali people needs at time of crisis. ;)

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Adiga iyo Xiin dadka roonaa ku jirtaan

LoooooooooooooL.....War ninyahow I was thinking that too, but then Las Caanod got destabilized, and I let fly like Mussolini on the balcony. Maybe I and Xiin are not that far off from Tolka.

"A- Firm beliefs in Islam(Words/actions matching islamic beliefs).

B- Freedom from Clanish Sentiments.

C- Wanting Justice for all Somalis.

D- Neutrality towards clan conflicts and to not participate in clan wars both verbally and physically.

E- Belief in Somalia being one country indivisible and no clan has the right to stablish a clan enclave which can undermine the greater good and Unity. "

isn't a Islanimo and or is that also Somalinimo

B, why stop with clan, add tribe, nation, race

c, being just is something for everyone not just Somalis

d, go back to B

E, Somali Unity + again clans, go back to B

First part of E is best definition of Somalinimo: Somali Unity. I support a government that at the very least says that is there aspiration and we all know what the aspirations of the SNM was, how can you equate the two? I get It, you hate the TFG but don't let that hatred blind to everything else.

Hayat   

xoogsade are u seriously so blind to see or are you in an essence purposely diverting your attention.

^ Well saxib, the verbal onslaught on the TFG came from warlords alone and not from Muqdisho clans(or clans living there). Muqdisho residents celebrated the TFG formation and the election of A/Y by his peers. People didn't care who won, what clan the winner belonged to, they wanted to replace Anarchy with law and order and to fight alongside the TFG leader

amid suspicion and tension alluring in the air, the ICU formed what other result are you going to get but this outcome?. I am not accusing the ICU of being the corrupt ones, I am stating that there is too many shades of grey ,for people who are fighting in the name of allah they need to fight for peace, why cause more corruption in an attempt to bring this government down. The government surely are not the ones hit, at the the end of the day it’s the civilians. They are fighting another individual who have submitted to their lord aren’t they?”.

i think your best disclaimer went to :

Muqdisho residents celebrated the TFG formation and the election of A/Y by his peers. People didn't care who won, what clan the winner belonged to

i honestly cant believe how you dislude yourselve why resistance when there is a cause for celebration. Are u telling us all in here that the ICU did not contain any warlords that it was only the TFG that can be accused of employing warlords? Are you telling us that the TFG are the only ones solely responsible for this outcome? Has the lesson from our current past been in vain?

The reality is not as bleak as you make it seem, the people need to follow their leader. This should've been the ICU's very priority. If the current rules were really that corrupt then they should've co-operated until they gained power which would've been better in long term, but no they rushed to seize power and the TFG which was not any better, made another wrong. two wrongs don't make a right and the bottom line is not that

the TFG lost best chance to make some good history

is that the ICU did not negotiate and the TFG did not hestiate and overall:

any chance to make good history for somalia was concluded prematurely

Qudhac   

LOL "GUDIGA DIFAACA SANAAG"

OO MARKAA MUU SANAAG DIFAACO, LOL SOMALIS AND THEIR USELESS GUDIS, ALWAYS CHASING THE FEW CENTS.