Sign in to follow this  
Coloow

wah wah waxaasa momentum ah

Coloow   

Asalamu calaykum,

My man , brother xiin, my good old somali and probably one of the sane people you meet on cyberspace. Momentum defined as a lame duck, a hotel lobby sheikh sharif, a prime minister who judging by words is serious but who we suspect is mischieve; and the usual cyber-fadhi ku dirir boys who want to fool SOL forumers with the talk of somalia while waving a puntland flag not to mention the neutrals (read cyber qabilists and scum) has indeed arrived.

Kashafa and my good old boy abtigiisa iyo tolka - two noble guys whose stance is the reason why some of us are addicted to SOL; to them one injirleey=no peace; One da-ba-******= no peace

; al shabaab= al sharaf

Che, maskin and the rest of the true "neutrals" doubt has begun to ascend; momentum= change of clothes and not hearts and minds. Toloow arrimuhu waa sidee?

Horn, our good old man who appears to be logical but who adhores Huraale; wait and see; momentum=as long as Huraale has a chance of redemtion; charmeleone; it is about the voice of the tolka; if the tolka are given some parts of mandeeq, there is momentum if not waa inoo dagaal

Odweyne and co; as long as there is a campaign to dislodge the stooge- read lame duck, there is a chance that there will be a momentum for somaliland's presence and in the extension a lasting peace in the south; the perils of puntland will in the end benefit the south and somaliland; Shanqeeyr alalaas; sheekhow duceey.

Is cadeey eebowgeey; is it a peaceful somalia for somalis or somaliland at any cost? Hashu maankeeyga gadayaa tolow ma minsaar baay liqday?

The nasty brady bunch; the dynamic Af-biijo-lackeys- warlord lovers because of tribalism- praise every choice made by the lame duck; now suddenly Gacmo-dheer- a warlord is a hero; Ali Geedi the former prime minister was praised but condemned nuur cade like wise. The laughing stock of SOL. how can they call for somalia when they proudly display puntland flags??? Aided and abated by SOL adminstrators (no lie zone) these brady bunch have changed my mind about somalia. They are making me insane in the membrane ( I am about to call for the petition of somalia)! Subxaanalah, istaaqfurlaha. Is cadeeyaa; either puntland or somalia; either warlord injirleey d-aba****** or somalia? Romour has it that SOL=brady bunch (what a shame!).

I say Mr. Xiin ( I respect your views- very noble indeed) there is no momentum; what we have is back to the dark days; Nuur cade is surrounded by tribal bigots( read maxamed dheere and salaad cali jeele, muuse suudi). Expect massacres of poor puntland boys taken to Muqdisho by Af biijo and an all out tribal war (Allah fobid);

Sheikh shariif - xaal qaado; hoteel jiif leader- is already ( he is clean shaven) calling for the stay of Amxaaro; he is the new warlord; islaanimo as a business idea. A khamiis wearing warlord in the making??? cajiib walee madaxnimadu ummaddu waay waashaa; eebowgeeyga xaad rabtaa minaad madax noqotay? very soon maxamed dheere, jeele, dhuxulow and ali gheedi will engage in a wacdi!

As I said before, another peace process, a new parliament, another TFG; waa ISKUYERAR lambaro unno maandhoow!

No momentum; it is the same old - albeit a bad copy.

Somalia's problem does not need a momentum:it needs some thoughts

Coloow   

Duke (brady bunch leader) How about if we screw Qanyare and Indha cade : the warlords; Duke first...go on. be my guest:)

Son, I hate Qanyare and Indha-cade with passion; I would love to see them abused by "qaniisiin";Do you hate af - biijo? I forsake all warlords; do you forsake them?

To me Af biijo, qanyare and indho cade are the same; should be in the Hague; let us read your stance. But again you have no ounce of somalinom; you have tonnes of qabiilnimo.

^^^Adeer you need to go back to the countryside, as I have said earlier your whole insight is weak and your religious pretences is clear as day. As for hating them, sorry to late we got rid of Qaynyare while you was supporting him. We humbled IndaCade while you was wearing that fake Arafat scarf.

President Yusuf is no warlord he is a hero to many and a legend in his lifetime.

Coloow   

Brady bunch leader; I hate both Qanyare and Indha cade; they have to be in the ´Hague; am I bankruppting you son?

Screw them and Abdillahi Yusuf, how about that? You are unto your old "below intelliengence level trick"; you are assuming that I belong to the same clan- read primitive notion; News son; I don't buy that crap.

Let see what you have to say- another one liner? Or do you expect SOL to rescue thee?

LOL I am a baadiye boy, a proud one actually;

President abudullahi yusf? Isku xishoo saaxib

Coloow   

Ayoub, this topic is an experiment; I am proving a hypothesis; Adigu ma soomaaliland gang baad tahay? Tell us ;

Hypothesis; SOmaliland flag wavers on SOL care only about recognition;

H0; maya

H!: haa

is cadeey maandhow smile.gif

Baadiyow or Tyrone Biggums, listen you are confusing yourself. If you want to try people start with all those who for 17 years occupied fellow Muslim homes, who raised their children on other orphans property. Thus your logic of crying out and pretending to be hollier than though means nothing. President Yusuf never occupied an idnividuals house, never set a roadblock and never attacked and fought inside a city. Your fake Shiekh Xasan Dahir Al Asmari. not only occupied people's homes in Mogadishu and lived in it, but also taxed the water of the river that runs through the Lower Shabbele to enrich his clan militias.

Sharif Ahmed, Amir Al Clowns court worked for Mohamed Dheere, so what was he a “warlords” aid. :D

Yup they are Sheikh’s and Mr Biggums does not need crack..

:D

Coloow   

Duke (brady bunch leader aka warlord supporter); My plot(house) has been occupied by Muuse Yalaxoow ( that is where he built) his moowlac) if that is a comfort. Abdullahi Yusuf is guilty of murdering thousands of somalis for the simple reason of ; Madaxweyne mar i dheha!

Jaceylboro, aka internet addict; maxaa ka jaban af soomaaligeeyga maandhoow? Mise waxaadaan garaneeynin af soomaaliga ( Ever heard of the waizard of OZ?) Timir laf baa ku jirta: Minaad maqashid soomaaliland ma saar baa kugu soo dego?

Alla ya kutuma ininka?