Sign in to follow this  
Coloow

wah wah waxaasa momentum ah

Baadiyow or Tyrone Biggums:Adeer you are devoid of understanding, thus don’t cherry pick through this, Musa stole my home but Sharif Ahmed is my leader though I hate his old boss Mohamed Dheere.

Also Mr Biggums, how are we to belive the story about your house? considering the tales you folks tell, your hero’s InadCade & Abu Mansuur declared a Jihad till death then fled with their children to Jeddah.

President Yusuf did not attack and defended himself against combatants, we know who murders civilians coming out of Mosques, stones children to death, sends other to a war they hide from in Asmara hotels.

The most pathetic group in Somalis’ long civil war are those who occupied peoples, homes taxed the river, killed and maimed people, then grew beards and started suicide bombing Hargays & Bossaso. This is the group that needs to be eradicated.

Its all hogwash and you Mr Biggunms are minor pawn in need of rehab.

Coloow   

Duke, the leader of the brady bunch ; aka Mr. Iq=0, the laughing stock of SOL. Let me for the sake argument assure you the follwoing since your your command of the english language is the same as your inability to reason;

I hate Muuse, Indhacade and all the warlords that have bestowed the culture of deciet, hatred and tribalism om our people

I don't think Sheikh Shariif can be able to bring lasting peace.

Now tell us why you are blindly following a lame duck? If you are looking for the good of somalia, why do you display tribal leaders as your signature? This is a valid question; You give the impression of a pan somali solution, if that is the case, then why are you supporting Abdillahi Yusuf and the tribal chiefs of Puntland?

I am sure you cannot prudently answer those questions,. You are in essense a cyber warlord- a supporter of Abdullahi Yusuf- and Puntland; Nothing wrong about that but please don't enagage in somali issues; leave it to Horn et al. capito?

Baadiyow or Tyrone Biggums: Adeer I see you have the temprement of the “brave” fake Jihadi’s and the self styled saviours of Somalia.

My dear lad, you are losing your composure for the simple fact that the truth hurts and I gave you a nice dose of truth serum.

Now you can hate who you like and I like the new age warlord haters.

Adeer the fact remains those you support and have supported are the worst bunch of criminals in Somali history. They are right now arming little children instead of teaching them the Koran. They a breaking down graves instead of building shelters. They are killing and maiming people instead of healing and teaching. All their actions are those of the warlords but now they excuse them using the faith.

You support cowards who want to "liberate Iceland and Alaska " and fear to attack Addis Ababa. They instead bomb Hargaysa, kill and maim cleaning ladies in Moagdishu and attack Bossaso because its part of the Jihad.

Adeer Mr Biggums, even your actions on this thread are stark, you started a thread attacked people, called them names made accusation and yet now you cry out to the moderator to take action because you received a nice truth serum.

Biggums, don’t start a bar fight if you don’t want to get hit.

Xasan Dahir Aways occupied the lower Shabbele, while claimuing to be waging a Jihad. He supported the warlords and met them in Balcad because of clan reasons. He wants to liberate the Muslim lands of Somalia while living in Asamara run by a tyrant who oppresses the Muslims of Eritrea.

Your whole ideology is based on fiction, your nationalism is as stable as quick sand, you have not won a thing but lost your nation following clan sentiment and attacking men you know nothing about…

Coloow   

Duke ( aka leader of the brady bunch) Have you seen the waizards of oZ?

Nah, you have not watched it; You are bankrupt in words and intellecual capacity to understand things; so vernamous is your hatred ; you are blindly following a lame presedentM You are the straw man; you don't understand my points and hence arguing with you might make me look like the fool you are smile.gif

Could you please paraphrase your statements in simple english or somalia; or even better ask your tribal bradey lunch brethen (there are some that are understandble) to make a contribution that I can comprehend. Because your are pushing the bush; The old straw man issue! Why don't you watch the wizzards of ozz and come back to me?

Baadiyow or Tyrone Biggums: adeer why are you so angry, who did this to you? tell uncle Duke I will deal with them. Ah I like the way you are now referring to western fairy tales, since your whole stance and that of the ICU, Al-Shabaab is no more than a fairytale, roadblock owners became religious warriors overnight. How ammusing. :D

As for me hating people, who do I hate saxib, be specific you are waffling right now and all over the place, you went from being a confident man when you started this post and now you are falling apart.You seem to be in the early stages of having a major panic attack or a minor nervous break down. Get yourself together lad.

Your situation mirrors that of the Clan Clowns of Mogadishu when they said they would take over Baidoa in six day and lost all their territories in four.

You came here a big shot and are now scrambling for cover looking for aid from the admin. :D