Sign in to follow this  
Nur

A Halal Date, How to pick one, A Fantasy

SeeKer   

^^^^I can't help but to smile when I read your antics. Homer really does fit your character. :D Continue with the I wishes.....

Rahima   

Oooh! Spooky talk!

I'm quivering in my boots

Know that yawmul-qiyaamah is a surety. That alone should make you shiver in your boots and want to repent from that comment.

heh? what's so unislamic about it. It was for jest, lighten up.

Islam is not to be jested upon. Only the hypocrites and the kuffaar jest at the religion of Allah. We take our religion seriously .If you do not, then at least show respect.

Originally posted by Rahima:

Know that yawmul-qiyaamah is a surety. That alone should make you shiver in your boots and want to repent from that comment.

Thanks for the reminder smile.gif

viragos! icon_razz.gif

Islam is not to be jested upon. Only the hypocrites and the kuffaar jest at the religion of Allah.

I edited my original post. I had a momentary lapse of reason but I aint no hypocrite or kufar :mad:

We take our religion seriously .If you do not, then at least show respect.

Me too, I take my religion seriously. You need to chill.

Rahima   

I had a momentary lapse of reason but I aint no hypocrite or kufar

Never wrote or implied that.

Me too, I take my religion seriously. You need to chill.

If you did, you would not be chilling about such blatant disrespect for the religion of Allah.

I will chill so long as people do not write words of blasphemy.

Rahima   

my wish; to meet my Rabb(swt) and Brother(pbuh) with a qalb salim

Ø¥Ùذْ جَاءَ رَبَّه٠بÙقَلْب٠سَلÙيمÙ(الصاÙات 84

Behold, he approached his Lord with a sound heart. (al-Saffat 37:84)

The Prophet (s) once said: "How eager am I to meet my brothers." So Abu Bakr and `Umar said: "Are we not your brothers? We have believed in you, and migrated with you." The Prophet, peace be upon him and his progeny, said: "No doubt, you have believed and migrated, yet I am eager to meet my brothers." Then he repeated the statement. Then he said: "You are my companions. But my brothers are those who will come after you have gone. They will believe in me, love me, help me, and confirm me - without ever having seen me. How I wish to meet my brothers!"

That is so beautiful mashallah. I too wish to meet my Rabb (swt) and my brother (scw), right after I am worthy of it.

I just love reading new ahadith smile.gif . Been a long time.

Muhammad   

^ we don't want to meet our Rabb(swt) unprepared now do we sis?

it reminds me of the wise Bedouin who made a very interesting du'a. He said:

“O Allah!

Make the best of my deeds my last deeds.

And make the best of my life the last moments.

And make the best day of my life the day that I meet You.â€

click here to discover why that du'a is so wise

smile.gif

Fi'amanillah

muunad   

*my wish is to erase all the westernizing thoughts that go against culture and religion which have become normal to me.

*i wish that i can stop the rediculous cycle of praying and than stopping just to start agian

*i wish i could look past the life on earth and put my heart in another

i wish for infinite things

but all my wishes are in vain cause i do nothing to support them. and trust me i critisize my self, but it's one of those things that i deem not imminent at the moment. which i know is condeming in it's self

Nur   

Great Wishes mashaallah, I particularly liked Raheema's wish, how great it feels to be referred as Prophet Muhammads SISTERS/BRORHERS? Muhammad also made 3 wonderful wishes, the best of iur days to be the day we meet Allah, Subhaanallah! JZK brother.

Winnie, yours was a timely wish, a selfless and a needed wish, JZK sis.

Nur

Urban   

i wish i was able to cry when making du'a and reading the qur'an. At the moment i dont feel anything. :(:(:(

Ms DD   

Salaam aleykum Legend

I used to be like that but i continued reading and UNDERSTANDING Quran and ahaadeeths. Keep reading and making dua, and in the end Quluubtaada wey jilceysaa. Try to read touching stories of the prophet (saw) and his companions. There are truly touching stories to read.

Abdullah ibn Umar, may Allah be pleased with him, said he would rather shed two tears from the fear of Allah than give a thousand dinars in charity.

And the most telling example of a man who few would think would cry because of Allah is Umar, may Allah be pleased with him. He was known for being strong, fearless, and uncompromising when it came to matters of faith. Yet, Abdullah ibn Isa said that Umar had two black streaks on his face because of constant weeping.

He feared Allah so much that he once said, "If someone announced from the heavens that everybody will enter Paradise except one person, I would fear that that person would be me."

Umar was one of the strongest believers. Yet he cried and feared Allah. And Abu Bakr, he was simply known for his crying. These people loved to serve human beings in the day and spent time begging God to save humanity at night. May Allah be pleased with them.

At-Tirmidhi narrated on the authority of Ibn `Abbas that Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “Two eyes are never touched by the Hell-fire: the eyes (of a man who) shed tears for fear of Allah and the eyes (of a man who) kept awake to guard (Muslims) for the sake of Allah.â€

Urban   

Umar had two black streaks on his face because of constant weeping.

How I wish to meet that great man...

Thanks for the reply Cambarro.

Someone once told me that only the purest of hearts will be able to fear Allah, and be able to weep when reciting the qur'an.

When I asked him to describe a pure heart, he just gave me an example...

He said imagine if you're heart was an empty glass, on one hand you have a bottle of coke (just an example) and on the other you have a bottle of water. Everytime you commit sins, you're pouring the coke into the empty glass, and everytime you do good deeds, you're pouring the water into the glass.

So he said you'll never have a pure heart unless there's a 100% pure water in the glass. If you have a full glass of coke then your heart is dark and to make it pure you have to keep on pouring the water (good deeds) into the glass untill all the coke is gone. And if the glass is full of water then your heart is pure, so if you start committing sins after that, the water will become diluted, and so will your heart.

I hope I'm making sense here becasue I am writing this in a rush.

Anyways, gotta run.