Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu: Northwest forced to use new TFG passport

^^^Well you never amaze me what so ever adeer.

Also one note, Puntland is as developed as your clan region and consider that the greenest part of the North of Somalia are were my kinsmen in Sanaag reside [Calmadow], you should keep quite.

Mogadishu is back, Puntland is strong and you are still talking. :confused: :D

RedSea   

Okay I am not interested in adding more to this site. But I have to say mr. Duke, you must do better job with your come backs. Mr. Oodwayne here deploying lazer guided very sophisticated terms and you are responding with "small" arms fire. :eek:

With that on tap, anyone can hardly considered this as a debate of any sort. it's totally not fair game at all. :D

Som@li   

Oodwayne, Most of the Somalis in the Gulf regardless of which region they hail dont care about the Somali poiltics, when it comes to feeding their families, they would use any passport to get the work done, markaa you view of the Somalianders in Gulf are patriotic

and would refuse the TFG is false. Two days ago, When I was summiting my papers for the new passport in Dubai, I met many happy Somalilanders in the queue. smile.gif

RedSea   

Naxar Nugaleed,

Iskuma dirayo saaxib. Ee waxan sheegay Duke in aanu waxba isku hayn. Waan run taasi. The Prophet would tell the truth offcourse. Peace be upon him.

Dabshid,

There is nothing wrong with that if you ask me. It's called taking advantage of the oppurtunity. You might think they are doing favors for the passport or for Somalia for that matter, but you should know it only helps them. Not other way around. How many anti American muslims who have taken part of Jihad against the U.S are in posession of U.S passport...many presumingly.

The day Somaliland is recongnized, they will happily also lined up also to recycle it.

nayruus,

You still here? wow....I thought you hid away in shame of your many changing faces. But I have to ask do we even have any oath form to sign in the first place?

more offensive then anything duke has ever wrote is your paragraph long sentences. I really do wish you would start to value clarity and conciseness. What Red Sea sees as "sophisticated" is really just an annoying butchering of the English Language.

RedSea   

Naxar Nugaaleed,

Naga daa dee abti. We both know that the man is well educated. It doesn't hurt much to say Masha Allah. If you actually take the time to read his writings, you will see that he is both funny and informative. Just take the time to read it sxb.

Oodwayne,

Saaxib. Kan yaree duke waxba faraha ha iskaga wasakhayn. Igawalaanu geeridii rasuulkii suubanaa ogayn. Anaka noodaa aan iskaga shiish baranee.

Mahadsanid. :D

^^^loool. Oodweyne maybe educated who knows? Can not say the same about the rest of the secessionist crowd. Yet one must note for all their chest beating they still can not overcome the puff of smoke that is "Somaliland", a clan feifdom with no recognition or army and even smaller in size than Puntland.

Somali passport is a reality.

Som@li   

Oodwayne,

Ha isxiijin,Most Somaliland suppprters I know admit that this new passport in uu carqalad wayn ku yahay the idea of Somaliland,if you accept it, you endorse TFG for good.

Bada Cas,

Abti goormaad kusoo biiraysaan kacdoonka cusub ee reer Sanaag, Welcome to Makhir State, it is the time we should work for our people. :D

Som@li   

^I sense shear fear in your writings, :D keep it coming, adeer, what ever the case, loo joogee! smile.gif

Ps, I would recommed if you always come to the point, and argue what is in hand! instead ciida isku qasaysid, marna barri,marna boqox ka boodaysid, We are not here to compete who can write better essays in english!

All Somalis who use the old Somali passport are forced to use the new one,period!