Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu: Northwest forced to use new TFG passport

^^^^Nobody is going to ask you if you need it or not. No more pampering. Ina Yey is coming with his big sticks. We will see how you will resist from lining up at the road from Hargeisa airport to the state house with flowers and branches of green leaves. :D

Don't wish for the old man something that his master Siad Barre couldn't do with all his powers ,,,,,,

He can't find green leaves in Musdisho let alone meel kele ..... even inside the green circle

This time the Laacaanood and Sanaag Somalis are with him in full force. So you and likes have no another option except to pick up the green leaves and flowers :D

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

They were with Siyaad barre markii horeba .... this time waa xaggayaga
:D

I have proven that you are pure clanist. On the report....so the struggle of SNM gang is confined to few in Hargeisa.. It has nothing to do with the large population from former British Somali colony... :D

I think Riyaal has to fire you :D

Clan-minded waaxid :D

It is clear that tha majority of those people were siding with siad barre sxb ..... i'm sorry that you didn't know.

Somaliland thing is different .........

Why on earth would one need a passport between Hargeisa and Mogadishu to begin with? I can't imagen taking a passport to go to philly from columbus. If Somaliland things requiring passports from Somalis coming from other cities is going to help them get recognition, they are mistaken.

mr oodweyne, whatever you or those in hargeisa believe aside, is in bad faith that hargeisans should ask for a passport from a person from mogadishu or vice versa. this is the very reason some of oppose cutting the country in two, these artificial bounderies between northern and southern Somalis, between families. for someone like me who has one parent from berbera and another from Las Anod, is it not preposterous for me to carry a pass port between the two cities? whatever the intention of those in Hargeisa or even in mogadishu, i find this requirement rediculous. further more, its my understanding that the contention of those in hargeisa was not that people from mogadishu were from another country but that they would not accept the passport from an entity that they did not recognize and that they felt that these new passports were taking money from "poor refugees" of mogadishu. Am i wrong in this?

NGONGE   

Oodweyne,

Allow me to tug at your beard for a little longer, saaxib. I appreciate that my words might somewhat frustrate you but one can not have you going around the place claiming to stickup for your country regardless of it being right or wrong! The right part is, as is obvious (I hope), ok with me. But that wrong bit is what I find slightly unsettling.

Maybe it was the looming tube strike. Maybe it was Duke and Ali Nayruus pulling at your macawis ends. Maybe it was your wild love of Somaliland. Or maybe it was a combination of all! Whatever it was it seems to have blinded you a bit and muddled up your usually rational arguments.

To start with, the number of people hailing from Somaliland but living in many Arab countries is substantial and strong enough to be brushed aside or ignored in the way you propose. Many of them are forced (by their host nations) to use TFG documents. I suggest you have a rethink about your strategy there. I'm certain that the Somaliland administration will not dare turn away such people.

On the right and wrong point, I don't think that is a healthy attitude for one to have. Excess and extreme positions are never a good idea in ANY circumstance. In addition, if you're overzealous in such a way now and have principles that could never be changed or modified, one wonders if you'll ever soften up once Somaliland is recognised! What if you follow through with the same attitude and argue that you fully support your political party, clan or benefactor regardless of them being right or wrong? That position is very flawed saaxib, wouldn't you agree?

N.O.R.F   

^^The Arabs today ask: 'Min ween'? (usually when they realise I'm butchering the language). Then (when you have answered you are 'Somali') they ask 'Somali Muqdisho or Somali Hargaisa'?

Small steps but we will get there :D