Sign in to follow this  
Nazir

A Documentry about 3 families that went back to hargeisa

RedSea   

Assalamu Calaykum,

You can say that again!. However this must have been along time ago, like 3-4 years ago. The buildings that appear to be under construction were finished few years back. Nevertheless, this is great eye opening piece of work. I am glad some people have the courage to go back home and prove to us that life is surely possible back home even if you are used to the life in the diapora. They have realized that this is their real home and the place for them to really settle permenantly. Very very couragious people I must say.

Thank you so much Mr. Nazir.

Assalamu Calaykum.

SOO MAAL   

As-Salaam Alaikum,

First, thanks nazir for sharing with us this wonderful video clip

Of course there is no place like home, true red sea these returnees are brave and intelligent people, they understand the importance of the homeland, these people are driving force behind the progress that’s goingon in all regions of Somalia, they building homes, factories, hotels etc as well they benefit people back home from experience in overseas.

Maf Kees   

The mayor of Hargeisa used to study at the Technical University of Delft. It's good to see Somalis returning to their homeland and even making it there. I was afraid Somalis from abroad would be stigmatized and excluded by the locals if we would return to Somalia.

Can't wait for the other two parts.