Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Who is against the Blue flag?

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

But i dispute your claim about the ONLF's objective. Officially, the ONLF is fighting for self-determination (which can have any of three outcomes), although we know what the preference of the leadership is.

I don't agree with that preferance and I know the reality on the gorund

....is that ONLF is against the unification with Somalia.

Tell us Abti, why does ONLF support sessecionism?

And why are you supporting ONLF, which supports sessecionism?

Why doesnt ONLF support the blue flag? And why do you support ONLF which is against the blue flag?

Are you feeling trapped?

Abtigiis   

No, it is my reading of the preferences of some of the leadership. And even those are using arguments which will not be valid if the option to choose is granted. Like, they say if we talk of Somalia, we will be seen as part of Somali irredenta movements in the past.

That will not be the case if an internationally brokered refrendum is offered. If and when that happens, A&T and all like-minded pro-Somaliweyn citizens will roam the dusty roads of Somaligalbeed with Timacadde and Yamyam's blood-warming somalinimo poems and will mobilize the masses. I count on the good hearts of the people of somaligalbeed, whose history and identity is all about Somalinimo and Somalia.

Cheif,

I am not obliged to indulge your nonesensical questions and false statements. If you are talking about secession from Ethiopia, I can answer. But, I can't answer your conjectures.

No, it is my reading of the preferences of some of the leadership. And even those are using arguments which will not be valid if the option to choose is granted. Like, they say if we talk of Somalia, we will be seen as part of Somali irredenta movements in the past.

That will not be the case if an internationally brokered refrendum is offered. If and when that happens, A&T and all like-minded pro-Somaliweyn citizens will roam the dusty roads of Somaligalbeed with Timacadde and Yamyam's blood-warming somalinimo poems and will mobilize the masses. I count on the good hearts of the people of somaligalbeed, whose history and identity is all about Somalinimo and Somalia.

I do feel to see any logic in this sessecionism agenda of the ONLF, bur probably you either cant understant why we would wanna become an recongnized independant country.

But if it helps I like Timecade's poems too and I will recite when I walk on the street from work. And sometimes I even sing Maanta, Maanta, Maants waa maalin weyneh.

Abtigiis   

To save space, why don't the binary of Xaji-chief write a single post? Do you think we don't know you are one and the same. Your level of understanding issues is the same, so please stop the duplicity.

AYOUB   

If I ever find myself dancing to 'Ogad.enyia' music at this age, waan is dooxi lahaa.

We know your love for Amhaara music, so spare us the BS.

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Chief_Aaqil:

Look, how Beautifull this flag is. it has even the famous star with blue all around it.

But the famous star is divided in to five. Look deeper. icon_razz.gif

Sensei   

I bleed blue as our forefathers bled blue!

Somalinimo mala isku qasbayo, dadka laga yaabo inay kala maarmaan laakiin Somalinimo lagama maarmo. Astaana,safe Islam, waxaa inoo ah calanka bluuga ah.

Originally posted by Sensei:

I bleed blue as our forefathers bled blue!

Nice try. But my forefather knew nothing about this blue flag. They knew about xaadarad, xaq, xul, xaal and xallin.

All things which say nothing to those who kill, murder, rape and take what is not theirs and still thing they know something about somalinimo because they do wave with the blue flag. If you thing that is what defines somalinimo then you are mistaken.

Sensei   

Caaqilow,

Kudos to your forefathers,all whom have taken up the fight to rid injustice and oppression. Kudos to mine for they bled blue as needed. We are in accordance here Caaqil.

I made no mention of those that kill and maim,forefathers I spoke of restored and provided.