Sign in to follow this  
Shaakirullaah

Infidels don't trust their puppets, force them to appoint UK accountancy firm

The puppet government has hired the world's biggest accountancy firm, PricewaterhouseCoope rs, to help ensure international aid is spent correctly.

The embattled apostate administration has been "asked" by donors to demonstrate that funds will be spent properly, and not embezzled by their corrupt officials.

"PricewaterhouseCoop ers has been appointed to hold and manage the pledged and allocated funds for institutional capacity building and development" the firm said in a statement.

PwC will administer via a central bank account some of the $213m (£132m) pledged by donors in Brussels in April towards boosting security in the failed Horn of Africa state.

They will check Somali ministries' spending plans tally with donor expectations, before releasing the cash and ensuring it is spent transparently.

Lastly, it is understood the firm will receive a commission of between 2-4% on all funds that reach their intended destination.

I think in fairness to them, I can't think of any Somali administration that manages resources well, but obviously pseudo administration, they are the most corrupt.

I am sure Shaakirulah is living in a Infidels country counting his benefits money in one hand and proudly showing off his infidel passport on the other. :D

me   

Xiin,

What does me living anywhere got to do with the colonial actions we see?

What kind of a sovereignty does this TFG claim to have if PWC is checking the receipts?

Why don't we hire Accenture and KPMG also to run the ministries?

Why not outsource the whole F'ing government? i.e. Bring back the colonists?

And you are concerned about where I live......that is sad....really sad.

You keep reaching new depts.

^^The money is from an infidel entity. You don’t protest that. But you protest the accounting firm that will handle it.

Caqlow ba’a

:D

Edit: thread ka kalaan kaa rabaa awoowe, wax walba haka murmine xagga iskugu kaayya keen,xoogaa daacadnimo ahna doodu kama soo harto ee ogow.

N.O.R.F   

Xiin, you have brought a new angle to the AS discussion on the other threads. I'll keep it up my sleeve for now.

me   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^The money is from an infidel entity. You don’t protest that. But you protest the accounting firm that will handle it.

Caqlow ba’a

:D

If you read my posts you would see I don't event accept the legitimacy of those that are supposed to get the money. Also one of my problems with the TFG is that they are funded by foreign powers.

You missed that point also I guess.

Caqli eray un buu kuu yahay, wax aad caqli ka ogtahay ma jirto.

Xoolohan TFG ee la dhaqdo ayaad u sacbisaa maalin walba.