Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Ethiopians occupy Digfer Hospital as Somalis flee

BiLaaL   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar: About the AIDS allegation, it can be possible, for Soomaalida iyagaa meeshaas isdhigay, haddee baa'baan iyo haddii kale don't care, only cadowgooda ah reer/laf/jilib hebel.

MMA, waa runtaa, Soomalida iyagaa meeshaan isdhigtay. This being said, however, we must not forget that every nation on this planet has had its turbulent periods. These difficult times along with the deluded souls who have engineered it, should not and will not drive us into forsaking the noble task of striving to lift our country off its subjugated state.

As in the following quranic ayat, difficulties do not last.

"Verily, with every difficulty there is relief".(94:06).

Inshallah, the important lessons to be learnt from these difficult times, unlike the momentary difficulties, will last.

The AIDS allegation is a serious one. We all hope and pray, for the sake of our people, that it turns out to be false. It is worth remembering though, as history has so abundantly disclosed, that it is safer to expect the worst from your enemy than to remain complacent.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

quote:Originally posted by Jaylaani:

Che,

Just come out and say it man. Don't you love adeero Yey and what he's doing in Xamar cadeey.. ethnic cleansing..with the help of KUFAAR AXMAARO AH.

Xabashibaa hargaisa baasuka la murtuu dadka ka dhaadhicinayaa..waar wax isku faL.

And this is from the man who used to badmouth the courts on any given oppurtunity. Spare the crocodile tears. You niether care or understand the needs of reer Xamar, and by your own admittion, you could give rats @ss about Somalia.

Alle-Ubaahne....Unlike you my friend, I don't take cover under Qabiil or the Diin.
Che,

Saaxiib horta anigu ma ooyo cidna uma ooyo. I use this medium for what IT IS. I don't get too emotional about simple things. I realize my power behind the keyboard is very limited..close to none. All I can post here is my personal opinion.

As far as the court, I didn't agree their political strategy. Given their current condition as a group, I guess I was right. They were moving too fast.

Tahliil   

There are other more worrying reports of Ethiopian army units occupying vast areas in hospitals in other towns. Apparently, they have a habit of entering hospitals before any other facility, in all of the towns they've occupied thus far. Some might explain this by highlighting the need for medical equipment by the soldiers or even to hunt-down injured fighters seeking treatment in hospitals. These might be sound, valid explanations but the consistency with which these reports appear suggests otherwise. Conspiracy theories aside, there is a growing body of evidence indicating that something more sinister might be going on in these operations; e.g. the deliberate contamination of vital medical equipment and the spreading of AIDS!

All I can post here is my personal opinion.

Why so many contradictions in your views Jaylaani. Surely, you can't profess to care for the people of Xamar yet despise the only entity that brought about any semblance of normalcy to their lives. Or is it the case that anyone who disagree with your tribal enclave agenda is automically a villian in your mind?

I do understand things we say and do here is very futile, and at times even not worthy the effort.

Jaylaani   

Che,

You're the suspect here not me.

Like I said before I didn't like the wadaado b/c of their political tactics toward Somaliland. I never said they weren't better than what replaced in Mogadishu (warlords) or the current "authority" (xabashis). I didn't think they were doing justice for the people by rushing things. Obviously, my fear is evident today in Mogadishu.

You can't blame me for being skeptical and being critical. These boys had the country by the tale and failed them miserably because of their arrogance, ignorance and lack of constructive political strategy.