Sign in to follow this  
Salafi_Online

Why Do we Ignore the Verses of Allah?

Innalhamdulillah.....

S:60;8-9

"Allah does not forbid you with regard to those who do not fight you on account of your religion nor drive you out of your homes, to treat them with goodness and to be just to them; truly, Allah loves those who are just. Indeed, Allah forbids you (only) with regard to those who fight you on account of religion and drive you out of your homes, and assist (others) in driving you out, that you turn to them (in frendship); and whoever turns to them(in friendship), they are wrongdoers."

Na’am Allah Orders use to be Just….no doubt about this….but my initial post was about befriending them…all the ayats of Allah were about befriending them…..As its well know that you can be just and fair to someone(including your enemies) whiling not befriending them. Thus Justice(‘adal) and Fairness is not the same as friendship (awliiyah)

Allah loves those who are just (60:8)So we are bound to be just in wathever action we do.

Agreed!!! We have to be just even it’s against our own self!!!

As for the people of the book, In the Quran they kept on being addressed as" O People of the book" or "O You who have been given the book"

Implying that there is a spiritual kinship between them and Muslims .And ALLAH kept on reminding us of the kinship due to the prophets lineage.As they are our brothers in faith. And if its in Allahs will they can received a double reward when they become muslims( return to the original religion).

Sorry, ….it does imply a spiritual kinship…Astghufurallah…. Brother in faith???? Which Faith… islam???? Allah said in Surah 3. that the only Religion with him is islam….and Also in the same surah he said, if anyone dies in a religion other then islam, never will it be accepted of him and the fire is his place of rest.

Surely, they have disbelieved who say: "Allâh is the Messiah ['Iesa (Jesus)], son of Maryam (Mary)." But the Messiah ['Iesa (Jesus)] said: "O Children of Israel! Worship Allâh, my Lord and your Lord." Verily, whosoever sets up partners in worship with Allâh, then Allâh has forbidden Paradise for him, and the Fire will be his abode[]. And for the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong­doers) there are no helpers.(5:72)

They can only receive double reward…if they accept Islam….and only if they accept islam...then in that case its incumbent that we befriend them.

You say it implies a kinship and brother in faith…this is what Allah says concerning the (ahlul Kitab)

And they say: "The Most Beneficent (Allâh) has begotten a son (or offspring or children) [as the Jews say: 'Uzair (Ezra) is the son of Allâh, and the Christians say that He has begotten a son, Indeed you have brought forth (said) a terrible evil thing. Whereby the heavens are almost torn, and the earth is split asunder, and the mountains fall in ruins, (19:88-90)

Abou the jews:

in the opening Sûrah: [Guide us to the straight path - The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor, not of those who have evoked (Your) anger! ...]

Adiyy ibn Hatim asked Rasul Allâh - sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam - who it was that evoked Allâh’s anger? He said, “It was the Jews.” - Tafseer Ibn Katheer

the Jews say, “The hand of Allâh is chained.” Chained are their hands and cursed are they for what they say. Rather, both His hands are extended; He spends however He wills.] Al-Maa’idah 5/64

Brother in faith!?!?!? When Allah says this!

Allâh commands us in the Qur'ân: [O you who have belied, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is one of them. Indeed Allâh does not guide the wrongdoing people.] - Ma’idah 5/51

Are they not ahlal Kitab, if we are brothers in faith, why not take then as allies?

Clearly shows the jews don’t believe in Allah!

And if only the People of the Scripture had believed and feared Allâh, We would have removed from them their misdeeds and admitted them to joyful Gardens] - Ma’idah 5/65

Now this brings us to the especial favours from allah, like marrying their women…and only the muslim male can marry a ahlul kitab women….i don’t need explain the wisdom behind this…as there are ample reasons given by the scholars which can be easily accessed. So we can marry their women, na’am but this does not mean we befriend those who we are not married to…Also its is highly recommended that one who believes in allah does not marries a kafir instead of a believers….The Companions could not see themselves with a disbeliever…however its allowed!

According to the Prophets SAW Hadith:

Whoever hurts a dhimmi, I am his adversary, and I shall be an adversay to him on the Day of judgement. =Al khatib

Na’am they are protected as long as they pay the jiziyah…and this comes back to being just and fair to them…which as nothing to do with being friends with them…

He who hurts a dhimmi hurts me, and he who hurts me annoys ALLAH. = Al tabarani in AL awsat.

On the day of resurrection I shall dispute with anyone who oppresses a person from among the People of the convenant, or infringes on his right, or puts a responsibilty on him which is beyond his strenght , or takes something from him against his will. =Abu daoud

I have already mentioned the issues with this…as it is well know that Abu Dawood has Weak fabricated hadith in his collection….look at Salilaah Sahiha By Albani

In surah 9:1-3 Allah and his messenger are free from the mushrik…

And a declaration from Allâh and His Messenger to mankind on the greatest day (the 10th of Dhul-Hijjah - the 12th month of Islâmic calendar) that Allâh is free from (all) obligations to the Mushrikûn (see V.2:105) and so is His Messenger. So if you (Mushrikûn) repent, it is better for you, but if you turn away, then know that you cannot escape (from the Punishment of) Allâh. And give tidings (O Muhammad SAW) of a painful torment to those who disbelieve. (9:3)

And as for the People of the book " and He has put love and mercy between you"(30;21 and concerning the Christians

this is a form of deception...this implies that Allah but love and effection between the muslims and ALL THE PEOPLE OF THE BOOK...which is no true..this ayah is only refering to the wives of the believers

As I said earlier this ayat does not say that…the best way to do something is to quote the ayah exactly…then do your tafsir of the ayah….but this clearily looks like if the Ayah says that…which it doesn’t

Innalhamdulillah....

The verses you qouted SHOULD BE ADDRESSED to those chrisitans and jews WHO are hostile to Muslims.

Not true, rather to all of them….shown in this verse….

O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as Auliyâ' (friends, protectors, helpers, etc.), they are but Auliyâ' to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as Auliyâ', then surely he is one of them. Verily, Allâh guides not those people who are the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrongdoers and unjust).(5:51)

Forget the jews & christian even ur own family….

You will not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, making friendship with those who oppose Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons or their brothers or their kindred(surah 58)

your fathers and sons. also Do the Jew not oppose the Allah and his messenger?

Let not the believers take the disbelievers as friends instead of the believers, and whoever does that, will never be helped by Allah in any way, except if you indeed fear a danger from them. And Allah warns you against Himself). meaning, He warns you against His punishment if you fall into what He has prohibited. This is why Allah said here(3:28)

ibn khatir said concerning this ayah:

Allah forbids His believing servants from taking the disbelievers as friends instead of the believers. This includes being friends and associates of the disbelievers, advising them, being intimate with them and exposing the secrets of the believers to them.

Yet thou seest those in whose hearts is a disease racing toward them(the enemies of Islam), saying,We are afraid that a change of fortune may befall us" But it maybe that Allah will give thee with victory or some decision from Himself, and then they will become regretful for what they thought secretly within themselves(5;55)"

You must quote the ayah before this one:

Which goes like this:

O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as Auliyâ' (friends, protectors, helpers, etc.), they are but Auliyâ' to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as Auliyâ', then surely he is one of them. Verily, Allâh guides not those people who are the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrongdoers and unjust).(5:51)

Then u quote ur ayah!

And you see those in whose hearts there is a disease (of hypocrisy), they hurry to their friendship, saying: "We fear lest some misfortune of a disaster may befall us." Perhaps Allâh may bring a victory or a decision according to His Will. Then they will become regretful for what they have been keeping as a secret in themselves.(5:51)

Its not about those who fight u in your religion,rather is all of the Jews and Christians…these people race to befriend the Ahlul kitab who as still the enemies of Allah!why run to them if they are fighting you?!?

Now as for the people of the book being Mushriks:

The kafir v.s Mushrik by Shaykh Fawzan

There are generalities shared between them and specifies (unique to each of them). MuShirk is more general then kafir, for every mushrik is a kafir but not every kafir is a mushrik. The Mushriks worships Allah and other then him, as for the kafir then he rejects the existence of Allah the almighty the Exalted and does not acknowledge Allah the Mighty the Majestic and nor does he acknowledge a religion from among the religions, this is the rejecting kafir, for the mushrik he acknowledges and believes, however he worships Allah and worships others along side him, Hence he is a one who does (shirk) setting up partners with Allah. Thus every Mushrik is a kafir, but not every kafir is a mushrik, since a kafir can be Mulhid(Atheist) and Jaahid(rejector).

The arab in Mecca where mushriks, cause they worshiped idols and said they were Allah’s daughters, like Alat, al Uza and al Manat….so they were associating partners with Allah, thus they were mushrikeen….one who does shirk…associates partners with allah

The people of the book even though they follow a distorted book, not the original…they associate partners with Allah, Christians say Allah has a Son(Jesus) Jews say Allah has a son(Uzar) and they reject Muhammad(saas) as the last messenger….thus they are Mushriks, for doing shirk and associating partners

In the Arabic language when the "Mu" comes before a word/or thing, its the doer of that word/thing, for example Adhan(calling to prayer) and the one who calls to prayer is called (MUadhan)

similar to shirk, when someone does shirk, he is called a Mushrik...

Allah said in surah 4:48

“Verily, Allâh forgives not that partners should be set up with him in worship, but He forgives except that (anything else) to whom He pleases, and whoever sets up partners with Allâh in worship, he has indeed invented a tremendous sin.”

this what allah says about these ****** kafirs!

Surely, disbelievers are those who said: "Allâh is the third of the three (in a Trinity)." But there is no ilâh (god) (none who has the right to be worshipped) but One Ilâh (God -Allâh). And if they cease not from what they say, verily, a painful torment will befall the disbelievers among them.

Tayyib...and as for Yusef Qaardaweee, the scholars like Shayk Utaymin, since u know of him already SisSade, as spoken about this evil kalam( deception) his allying with the Ikhwan muslimeen and their likes...thus any fatwah or article from him is of no interest to us!

Sheikh Al-Qaradawi has layed to waste and caused to die the creed of loyalty and disownment (al-walaa al-baraa) with respect to the Kuffaar.

He said‘Our Christian brothers’ and some people reject this from me and say how can I say that they are our Christian brothers? [Allaah says] "Verily the Believers are but a single brotherhood". Yes, we are believers and they are believers from another angle".(Programme for Sharee’ah and Life, in the lecture Non-Muslims in Light of the Sharee’ah, dated 12/10/97 in Qunaat.)

and there are countless evidence againts Yusef..as Our Brothe Darman in Sol has demonstrated many times....

sahal   

Sheikh Al-Qaradawi has layed to waste and caused to die the creed of loyalty and disownment (al-walaa al-baraa) with respect to the Kuffaar.

Is this is your message that you copied from so-called salafi online and pasted Somaliaonline.

The strange is this guy is saying that there are some people who insulting ULUMA.

The peoiple are neither blind nor sick like you, they know Sheikh Qaradawi and they know that he is the only one who spoke out against American and Jewish and still critizising them while others were disappeared or hiding behind their rulers.

Please go this vomiting to your website and don't spoil this website by copy & paste from hatred websites.

sahal   

And remember that your regime (Al-saud) is his last days, even their creators are want to get rid off them.

therefore I wouldn't surprise if you couldn't find any more copy & paste articles :mad:

Innalhamdulillah...

Akhi Fear Allah...

"O you who believe! Let not a group scoff at another group, it may be that the latter are better than the former"(49:11)

Fear Allah Sahal. I Refuse to address you, your on ignore for the following reasons:

The peoiple are neither blind nor
sick
like you

These people are really
sick
but most of them don't know and some of them are clevers they know the reality but they know how to monoeuvre and to escape from reality like our friend here who escaped

as i say b4 go your poison to other places, you're
SICK

It's really laughable what this guy wants to convince us, they looked everywhere and couldn't find except the refrence of their name not an evidence.

it's really one of the
sickness
of this group.

they're really disease
among us and we should disclose their tricks.

please let him/her not to escape this time.

i'm afraid he/she will never listen you since he/she like many others become
blind
on the crimes of "Kingdom of Saudi Arabia".

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

sahal   

What about my questions?

Why don't you answer my questions?

Whay are you escaping from them?

Bro. Sisade asked me to be patient in the hope that you'll answer them but instead you insulted Sheikh qaradawi by saying he lied many times enz. and yet you're saying me Fear of Allah :eek:

You're aim is let me spread my poison and create hate between the muslim by backbiting this and insulting that and i'll not let you that i'll chase you and a i'll discloSe all you're tricks and decieves because i know where you're copying this poisons, but as i told you the funding of such websites will come to an end since the Saudi regime is his last breath taking :D

so, i'll defend this website untill this funding will come to and end then we'll relax from their poisons INSHAALLAAH

Finally, this is vomiting free area so, either you answer my questions or YUOU'RE THE WEAKST LINK, GET OUT !

Blessed   

Salaams, ^^^^ :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Shaydaanka iska naar walaal. If you don't like his posts, try ignoring them. Now theres' a thought. I know NGONGE already suggested it.. but I needs repeating..leave each other alone. :D

This is a discussion board for all MUSLIMS. I can respect you dis-liking the manhaj of salafis but subxanAllah, I don't know how your dameer allows you to call posts filled with ayats and ahadiith VOMIT?

Salafi and Sade

Jizaakum Allah for the articles.

sahal   

Aminameemanh, you told me if You hate salaf Manhaj etc. Subxaanalaah sister, you suspected me withouit any evidence, how i can hate our Salaf Manhaj? rather i was calling the salaf Manhaj without claiming that i'm on their path because praising to yourself, as you know, is forbidden in our religion, instead you have to be Humble and not to be proud other than ISLAM , though this person and his like are too proud to be salafi.

I'm teliing this person to be proud to be MUSLIM and call the people to it, and not salafi or khalafi since these names are innovations (BID'A) and already created hate between the muslims and you suspected me that i hate the Salf Manhaj !

Amineenah, sister, creating hate between muslims and Insulting Ulumas like Sh. Yusuf Al-qaradawi and paraisaing Al-saud rulers are VOMITING not Da'wa Salafiyah.

we all love Our SALAF but should we accept anyone who claim that he/she is following the path of Salaf or we have to look their deeds?

I'm sure you'll answer later.

if that's the case I asked this person many questions regarding his claims but instead of answering he manouvered around insulting some Ulumas and paraising Al-saud Rulers enz.

finally he/she asked one question and I answered, so please ask him/her to answer my questions or at least one of them and stop the insulting Ulumas and praise the rulers.

Innalhamdulillah…..

Akhil Karrim, there are few problems with the way you pose questions, first you language is uncalled for; this is not the manners and characteristics of a Muslim. It is well known that one of the characteristic of hypocrites is that they use vulgar language when they argue. Your approach is all wrong. Perhaps if you’d refrain from using vulgar language you would have a much better response.

the beloved sister said: The manjah of the Salafis .....it clearly shows in your posts that u dislike our manhaj

Second, how do u claim to love the Salaf, and at the same time hate those who traverse and calling to their way?!?

Third I made it clear that I could only address one person at a time, it was either you or Truth Seeker, multiple discussions are in fact Time consuming……but u chose to ignore this fact

This claim of yours about separating the Muslims, well bro perhaps u have not noticed but, you don’t need me for that….Allah’s messenger(saas) has foretold the splitting of the Ummah….And there is nothing you or I can do about it until Isa(as) comes back…and after him they will split again. So we are command to clinch to the truth and warn against falsehood. And this warning is a requirement upon every Muslim… we are commanded to forbidden evil and to command good.

And lastly I’m a brother inshallahU Ta’ala

And akhee I believe one of the Rules in SOL is to address the post not attack me personally. Please adhere to this rule.

Baarakallahu feekum…

Blessed   

Salaams,

Salafi-online.

It might be less exhausting if you answered his question. Even if he annoys you in the process, you'd get the ajer for sharing knowledge ;)

Sahal,

I didn’t say the manhaj of the Salaf (without an i) but that of Salafis (with an i) - there is a slight difference.

Anyway. I won't bother with definitions. From what you wrote about Salafis (note:the i) you come across as some1 who dislikes them. You have every right to do so but we also have the right to make our own decisions on their dacwah without having you dictate whether we listen to Salafi-Online.

*Numerous scholars have covered the validity and problems of using these terms and have set out the conditions for doing so… but that’s another topic…this thread is about associating with kafirs, I don't fancy hijacking it... ;)

sahal   

Aminaah, Thanks for clarification, my stance of this group as you said and it's obvious from my articles is negative and the main reasons of this that is their Contradiction and hate of Muslims.

Some of their contradiction is for example that they're fighting BIDA"S (INNOVATIONS) and they themselves innovated this name Salafiyah and distinguished from other Muslims and also are too proud to be called rather than the Islam while ALLAH (S.W.T) named and pleased us ISLAM.

Look one of our friends articles in SOL (Muslim rulers and OUR stance.. ) look the word OUR , rather than the ISLAM stance i.e (AL_mawqiful ISLAM minal...)

the other contradiction that you can see this persons articles is that tyhey're claiming that they're following the our Salaf's bath but they're denying our salafis efforts like SHAAFICI, AHAMAD, ABU HANIIFAH and MALIK anf following Khalafis methodology .

these are tip of the iceberg from their contradictions and i'm ready to discuss with him about this, but instead of answering my questions to start the debate he started to copy & paste articles from their website.

So, judge yourself.

Innalhamdulillah...

Dalmar Hassan Q.:

Sahal brother we agree more than we disagree, just ruminate on the word manhaj, then we can have a proper disscussion, which I am open to any time.

Sahal

if you wish we can have a public discusion...we will lay down the rules...and get start as soon as your ready...alhamdullah i believe this is the only way to stop your kaalam. icon_razz.gif

sahal   

I Will put the rules of our debate; ifyou disagree tell me.

1. I will ask one question and you'll answer

2. you'll ask one question and i'll answer

no one can ask question before answering the question.

My First Question:

Could you find any prove/evidence from Kitaab or Sunnah showing that someone can call himself/herself as Salafi rather than Muslim?

Innalhamdulillah...

Akhi Salafiyah is a manjah..Alhamdulillah...its the way we understand the kitab and the sunnah....

as for naming ourself after our manhaj there is nothing wrong with that, people name themselves after their country...tribe...ect.its from the sunnah.

ex. Salman alfarsee, and others

calling yourself a salafi...means this

A muslim who follows the kitab and sunnah with the understanding of the salaf us saaleh,

therefore with this definition, i am still obeying Allah as i'm refering to myself as a Muslim who follows the salaf =salafi

Student of Ibn taymiyah:

Imam ath-Thahabi said: "It is authentically related from ad-Daraqutni (a scholar from approximately 1,000 years ago) that he said: There is nothing more despised by me than 'ilmul-kalaam (innovated speech and rhetoric). I (adh-Thahabee) say: The man never entered into ’ilmul-kalaam, nor did he enter into argumentation (i.e. philosophy), he did not delve into that. Rather, he was Salafee "Siyar A'laamun-Nubalaa' (16/457) of Ath-Thahabi

as for my question:

what is your manhaj?

sahal   

although you didn't give me any evidence from KITAAB and SUNNAH and compared Salman Al-Faris and Salafis which, in my view, are not in a same context since Faris is a country same as bukhari, Naysaaburi, Casqalaani etc. and salafi is a concept not a plce.

despite all these faults I will accept in order to go ahead the other questions and in order to ask you questions on the basis of your answer.

To answer your question: First of all I am Muslim and Islam is the only thing i'm proud of it, nothing else.

in relation to the Manhaj, as i said before it's depend on the person's level of knowldege

as i am very simple muslim who has no deep knowldege of Shari'a I follow Kitab and Sunnah and if there is difference between the Uluma on interpretation of Ayah or Hadith I follow the one I see it's near to the right and most cases i follow Shaafi'i madhab or the majority of Uluma with full respect of other interpretations.

if i reach the student level which, is unlikely, i would compare and contrast the four madhab and other Salaf's interpretation and present Uluma's interpretation and follow where the evidence is stronger.

My question: following your answer; Could other groups call themselves the names that they like such as Tabliigh, Ikhwan, Taxriir, Muhaajiroun, Qaadiriyah etc.?

P.s You can discuss my answer before you answer my question.

Ilso suggest to make this Q & A seperate thread so that we can move to a new thread to let others to contribute if you agree with me.