Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Germany supports self declared president

Originally posted by nuune:

The cabinet

Nune, lol @ cabinte members-ka. Sawiro iyo dad baan filayey emailo un baa meesha taxan. Emailo intu furay ayuu misna isku forward gareyey jsut incase qolo wax ku soo dirto ;) Koleey waxaan gaalo kale ayaa ku la jirta oo isaga gadaal ka wada raba in aay wax kuwada cunaan. For sure he is the biggest somali con artist ever!

Showqi   

Archdemos, the guy has being around since 2000, and has being the president of Somalia, he claims that, and he said at one conference he held last summe, that he received 80 million dollar from donors, and would help people, he received more than that though through international missions he set up, he is smart, and cash is no problem, he knows what he is doing.

But with this new development, we are talking about highly trained German commandos, one of the best, and many more soldiers after this, this deal is worth millions and millions.

Could this deal backfire him, we will see.

I will follow this development and make updates!

Nuune, SXB this guy is impersonating Somalian President. He is committing fraud by accepting donations and telling the world that he is the President of Somalia.

What is TFG doing about this guy? Sheekh Shariif waa in uu shir jaraa'id qabtaa madaxda aduunkana u sheegaa in Darmaan uu yahay Tuug magaciisa ku qaraabanaaya.

Al-Shabaab waa kuwii Tuugada gacmaha ka gooyn jiray, Darmaan sheekadiisa lama socdaan miyaa?

nuune   

^^ They all tried that, xataa Abdiqaasim TNGdiisa waxba waa ka qaadi weysay, ti Yeey sidoo kale, tan Shariif they tried several times, he is too powerful for any entity to come to his presidential palace or interfere his business, ha i taaban kuma taabanaayo waaye wixiisa, and he is doing it in a clever way!

Amistad   

"Darman said the Germans would be crucial for his plans to take over the country, NDR reported".

It is illegal in most civilized societies to mis-represent yourself as a police officer, military or government employee. Is it not illegal to mis-represent yourself as a President, and what "governments" are you guys talking about supporting him with so many funds?

I also find the lack of any official statements coming out of Germany rather disturbing and alarming. Silence by way of no government statements usually sends false signals of acceptance. Simon Mann of former infamous Executive Outcomes of South Africa mis-read such signals and he and his group wound up in a Equatorial Guinea prison at Black Beach.

It is also important to differentiate between the word Mercenary(ies) with a PMC or Security Contracted Company. Mercenaries, in the true sense of the word, hold no political allegiance towards a government or population and are strictly fighting for money for either side of a conflict, whereas PMC/PSC`s typically are regulated by their host country to conduct defense only security operations worldwide, and are specifically licensed to do so.

There are MANY Somali and Intl Mercenaries in Somalia fighting for different sides of the equation, strictly because one side pays more than the other, or another side "isn't" paying at all, if ever.

Being that Mr Damaan is not a recognized government in any sense of the word by any independent govt or world body, and this so called PSC "private security company" is going to be using offensive operations, not defensive, and for money only, with no government backing or affiliation, one could conclude it a true Mercenary Operation ie coup d'état and therefore should be de-cried by the Intl Community.

The problem with all this is that Coup`s of this sort are usually conducted in secret for many reasons, and not through silly press releases therefore De-legitimizing the whole of the affair. It is like they believe that by releasing the information prior to the operation, that it is supposed to make it okay, therefore the conspiracy may continue?

And what of the AMISOM factor? I would like to see the expression on their faces as white foreign faces egress an International flight with German Heckler & Koch MP-5s at Mogadishu Airport and say "Wunderbar, where ees da new War"? Or will they make a super-secret insertion and parachute into KM50 Airport?

Sorry, I think I have to call a Bull-Sheet factor on this one! You heard it here first at Somalia Online! Free in depth analysis conducted by Amistad & Co. for our Somali friends!

sahal   

Nuune, you're supporting wrong Guy. Support Faysal who will make Somali sheeps worth two oil barrels and to export not only aarab countries but to US and Europe and Sanaag cabage (if you elect him) will weight one goat :mad: .

see my thread... faysal Jinnole smile.gif

nuune   

^ lol Jinnoole, who the hell is Faysal Jinnoole, ma Waraabaad ula jeedaa, and where did I say I supported Darmaan!

Will check up your thread, thanks

sahal   

I kike markuu dhahay Caagaha caanaha oo dhan dhalooyin baan ku beddelayaa .. loooooooooooool

Showqi   

JB, Sheekh Shariif, Al-Shabaab iyo Xisbul Islaam, waxba sooma wadaan. Laakiin ninkan Darmaan inaga daa saaxiib waa Tuug weyn. Ninku ma isagaaba damiir leh. Iyada oo cidina aanay dooran oo aan la dhaarinin ayaabu Madaxweyne isku sheegayaa.

Showqi   

:D:D Dee wali wax muu layn. Laakiin soowkan Milyaniska dhacay ma'aha bal akhri xagan hoose

Archdemos, the guy has being around since 2000, and has being the president of Somalia, he claims that, and he said at one conference he held last summe, that he received 80 million dollar from donors

Dhiigaba i karay markii Nuune yidhi ninka waxaa la siiyey in ka badan 80 million.