Sign in to follow this  
BOB

Beautiful Story About Qur'aan.

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

Why do we read Quran, even if we can't understand a single Arabic word????

An old American Muslim lived on a farm in the mountains of eastern Kentucky with his young grandson. Each morning Grandpa was up early sitting at the kitchen table reading his Quran. His grandson wanted to be just like him and tried to imitate him in every way he could.

One day the grandson asked, 'Grandpa! I try to read the Quran just like you but I don't understand it, and what I do understand I forget as soon as I close the book. What good does reading the Qur'an do?'

The Grandfather quietly turned from putting coal in the stove and replied, 'Take this coal basket down to the river and bring me back a basket of water.'

The boy did as he was told, but all the water leaked out before he got back to the house. The grandfather laughed and said, 'You'll have to move a little faster next time,' and sent him back to the river with the basket to try again.

This time the boy ran faster, but again the basket was empty before he returned home. Out of breath, he told his grandfather that it was impossible to carry water in a basket, and he went to get a bucket instead.

The old man said, 'I don't want a bucket of water; I want a basket of water.

You're just not trying hard enough,' and he went out the door to watch the boy try again.

At this point, the boy knew it was impossible, but he wanted to show his grandfather that even if he ran as fast as he could, the water would leak out before he got back to the house.

The boy again dipped the basket into river and ran hard, but when he reached his grandfather the basket was again empty. Out of breath, he said, 'See Grandpa, it's useless!'

'So you think it is useless?' The old man said, 'Look at the basket.'

The boy looked at the basket and for the first time realized that the basket was different. It had been transformed from a dirty old coal basket and

was now clean, inside and out..

'Son, that's what happens when you read the Qur'an. You might not understand or remember everything, but when you read it, you will be changed, inside and out. That is the work of Allah in our lives.'

If you feel this email is worth reading, please forward to your contacts/friends.

Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) says: *'The one who guides to good will be rewarded equally'*

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Rayyan   

^^Miracles of Miracles, catalogue of maintaince comes with the humans from the humans creator

The news of old ages, the law what is in between you, and prophecy of coming times, not only the end of times but till people are separated and each group driven to their eternal abode. The end of surat Zummar. The judgement will be fair, will be swift, and accountability will be there

- see how the quraan explains that vividly and Picturesquely.

39:69 And the earth will shine bright with her Sus­tainer’s light. [69] And the record [of everyone’s deeds] will be laid bare, [70] and all the prophets will be brought forward, and all [other] witnesses; [71] and judgment will be passed on them all in justice. And they will not be wronged,

39:70 for every human being will be repaid in full for whatever [good or evil] he has done: [72] and He is fully aware of all that they do

39:71 And those who were bent on denying the truth will be urged on in throngs towards hell till, when they reach it, its gates will be opened, and its keepers will ask them, “Have there not come to you apostles from among yourselves, who conveyed to you your Sustainer’s messages and warned you of the coming of this your Day [of Judgment]? ”They will answer: “Yea, indeed!” But the sentence of suffering will [already] have fallen due upon the deniers of the truth; [73]

39:72 [and] they will be told, “Enter the gates of hell, therein to abide!” And how vile an abode for those who were given to false pride

39:73 But those who were conscious of their Sus­tainer will be urged on in throngs towards paradise till, when they reach it, they shall find its gates wide- open; [75] and its keepers will say unto them, “Peace be upon you! Well have you done: enter, then, this [paradise], herein to abide!”

39:74 And they will exclaim: “All praise is due to God, who has made His promise to us come true, and has bestowed upon us this expanse [of bliss] as our portion, [76] so that we may dwell in paradise as we please!” And how excellent a reward will it be for those who laboured [in God’s way]!

39:75 And thou wilt see the angels surrounding the throne of [God’s] almightiness, extolling their Sus­tainer’s glory and praise. [77] And judgment will have been passed in justice on all [who had lived and died], and the word will be spoken: [78] “All praise is due to God, the Sustainer of all the worlds!”

The End of the End. that book is in our hands now and gattering the dust on shelves. May Allah help US.

Brother Poster - Bob, JaZAka Allahu Khair for the post and the reminder, and it comes so heavy onto your scales at the day of judgement InshaAllah.

Nur   

Jazakallahy kheriran BOB, a very inspring story.

Rayyan bro, "Wa ashraqatil ardu bi nuuri Rabbihaa" (This will take place in the day of Judgment, but here in this present lifetime, its is a silent speech of the planet every morning, I hardly miss it, after fajr prayer I usually wait for this quiet message, and its uplifting, literally).

Nur