Sign in to follow this  
sahal

Which issue will be the NEXT? Saudi V Bush

sahal   

Just two or three weeks ago we heard that Saudi Mufti issued FATWA threatning anyone who force his daughter to unwanted (Forced Marriage) and immidiately many Sheikhs in Saudia started condemning this kind of MARRIAGe as it was not HARAM before BUSH junior.

These days another issue raised; NIQAAB or INDHA SHAREER or BURGAC.

Anyone who has some insight of Saudi Affairs particulary in Religiuos FATWAS couldn't find any SAUDI SHEIKH dared to say NIQAB is not OBLIGATORY in ISLAM. we've heard many ULUMAS outside SAUDIA who made clear that NIQAB issue is tradition of some ARAB and other MUSLIM societies but its not an ISLAMIC obligation and this FATWAS met fierce resistance both from religious and government authorities in SAUDI kingdom.

What has been changed since then? just read this article;

Caa,id Qarni oo dib u gurtay ,iyo Hayfaa Mansuur oo filimkii suuq u heshay

Waayaha, Riyad, Saudi Arebiya

Riyad:Sheekh Caaid Qarni oo ka hadlay filimka (Naago aan har lahayn)oo ay soo agaasintay Hayfaa Mansuur ayaa ku tilmaamay in wajigu cawro yahay lagana rabo Hayfaa haday rabto filankaa inay soo bandhigto qariso wejiga dumarka ku jira filimka, waxaa filimka lagu soo bandhigay Qunsuliyada Faransiiska ee Jida.

Khudbad uu ka akhkriyey magaalada Riyad uguna magacdaray (cadaynta mugdiga) ayaa waxuu ku sheegay in uu la hadlay culimo waawayn sida , muftiga guud sheekh C/casiis Alsheekh,Wasiirka arimaha diinta Sheekh Saalix Al-sheekh yo Sh.Salax Al-fawzan , waxayna kula taliyeen dhamaantood inuu si fagaare ah arinta uga hadlo una cadeeyo ra'yiga loo badanyahay(raajixa ah)ee culimadu qabto kaas oo ah in wajigu aanu cawro ahayn.

waxa kale oo raaciyay in cadaadis kala kulmay arintaa kana yimi rag ay ka mid yihiin Dr.Sacad Bareek ,Dr.Salman Cawda ,Dr.Rashid Zahranir xawaali .Dr. Nasir cumar iyo rag kale kuligoodna waxay kula taliyeen inuu ra,yigaa ka noqdo balse waxuu sheegay inuu sii wadi doono dadaalkiisa ku salaysan in uu la dagaalo dadka doonaya is qaawinta iyo reer-galbeed iska dhiga,iyo dhawrsanaanta iyo xijaabka inuu gacan siindoono ra,yiga culimada siday tahay u cadayn toono ,ilaahbaana gafin ,asagaana danbidhaaf waydiisanaynaa ayuu yiri sheekhu.

Hayfaa Mansuur oo ah gabar Sacuudiyad ah ayaa filimkan waxay ku soo bandhigaysaa heerarka kala duwan ee ay soo martay haweeneyda Sacuudiga ah ayadoo waraysatay dad kala fikir duwan,waxayna sheegtay inay suuq fiican u heshay filinkan loona soo bandhigay fursado badan

Waxaa iyanaxusid mudan inaan in mudo ah la soo bandhigi jirin ra,yiga culimada islaamku ka sheegeen arinta waji faydka, taasoo badanaa la oran jiray hal ra,yi oo ah inuu cawro yahay ,arinta raajixa ama loo badan yahayna badanaa aan la sooba qaadi karin , balse tani tahay isbedel ku yimi mawqifkii culimadaa intii baryahan ah.

Fu,aad Ciid

Waayaha,London, UK

Source: wayaha

HADDAAD DHIMAN WAYDID GEEL DHALAAYANA WAAD ARKI!

What will be the NEXT? Would they say for example ........ we will wait and see the new George Bush's reforms :rolleyes:

22:38 Verily Allah will defend (from ill) those who believe: verily, Allah loveth not any that is a traitor to faith, or show ingratitude.

10:37 This qur'an is not such as can be produced by other than allah. on the contrary it is a confirmation of (revelations) that went before it, and a fuller explanation of the Book - wherein there is no doubt - from the Lord of the worlds.

What can Bush reform? I think we, as Muslims, tend to empower the American whilst forgetting the fact that all the power is from within. He can 'try' to reform Islam - as many have tried and failed before. The sad part is all the help he gets from traitorous men with the honorable title 'shiek' in their name.

OG_Girl   

^^It's about time. We need changes.I wanted the changes come from with inside but changes comming whatever we like it or not. But the big question is: Did we prepare for the change or we will act like blind old man who opened his eyes suddenly!

Today was municipal elections in Saudi Arabia maybe tomorrow we can elect our leader ... Who knows!

Salam

Samafal   

Sahal is it me or the article contradicts itslef; the third thing could be my somali has fadedand needs refreshment smile.gif :

Look at this:

Riyad:Sheekh Caaid Qarni oo ka hadlay filimka (Naago aan har lahayn)oo ay soo agaasintay Hayfaa Mansuur ayaa ku tilmaamay in wajigu cawro yahay lagana rabo Hayfaa haday rabto filankaa inay soo bandhigto qariso wejiga dumarka ku jira filimka, waxaa filimka lagu soo bandhigay Qunsuliyada Faransiiska ee Jida.

Then this:

Khudbad uu ka akhkriyey magaalada Riyad uguna magacdaray (cadaynta mugdiga) ayaa waxuu ku sheegay in uu la hadlay culimo waawayn sida , muftiga guud sheekh C/casiis Alsheekh,Wasiirka arimaha diinta Sheekh Saalix Al-sheekh yo Sh.Salax Al-fawzan , waxayna kula taliyeen dhamaantood inuu si fagaare ah arinta uga hadlo una cadeeyo ra'yiga loo badanyahay(raajixa ah)ee culimadu qabto kaas oo ah in wajigu aanu cawro ahayn.

Is the sheikh advocating for the Niqab or is he against it?

sahal   

Yacquub, Sxb. as the artcle says Sheikh wants to defend NIQAB but pressure come from above and below to stop this opposition and he was told that his position (Obligatory of NIQAB)is weak.

and as the aticle says before there was only one OPINION in Saudia but now they accepted that there is another opinion in this matter and surprisingly they admitted that they were wrong and others were right :cool:

but the question is WHY NOW?

Waxaa iyanaxusid mudan inaan in mudo ah la soo bandhigi jirin ra,yiga culimada islaamku ka sheegeen arinta waji faydka, taasoo badanaa la oran jiray hal ra,yi oo ah inuu cawro yahay ,arinta raajixa ama loo badan yahayna badanaa aan la sooba qaadi karin , balse tani tahay isbedel ku yimi mawqifkii culimadaa intii baryahan ah.

sahal   

We've seen recent days many MAWLIID activities such as meetigs, lectures, festivals, across the Muslim countries except Saudia (at least publicly), So I wonder whether this will be the next issue i.e whether the saudi religious authority will say MAWLIID activities are not BID'A (Innovation) as long as they confined meetings, lectures etc.

and intrestingly what would be the future of many Somali brothers/sisters who like a PARROT were repeating every Saudi made goods/articles/fatwas etc? would they change accordingly (as we've already noticing) or ...?

OG_Girl   

أعتقد التÙجيرات التي حصلت ÙÙ‰ المملكة أجبرتهم الأعترا٠بالأخر! الزمن تغير.الناس ما عادو يخاÙون

About Somali,they will keep changing as long the money comes from the Kingdom :D

Seriously, Finally they will let women drive right..lol I really fed up I drive car in Kuwait till we get to the border then my brother drives !I don't know but these Sheikhs never thought about other millions and millions Muslim women who drive every day. Are they all sinners and their women only real muslims!!!

Salam

NGONGE   

and intrestingly what would be the future of many Somali brothers/sisters who like a PARROT were repeating every Saudi made goods/articles/fatwas etc? would they change accordingly (as we've already noticing) or ...?

What do you recommend they should do, Sahal?

sahal   

أعتقد التÙجيرات التي حصلت ÙÙ‰ المملكة أجبرتهم الأعترا٠بالأخر! الزمن تغير.الناس ما عادو يخاÙون

Not only INSIDE EXPLOSIONS but OUTSIDE as well and particullarly those who were they funding to destroy other regimes diverted their weapons against them.

I hope their next step will be allowing women to DRIVE so OG-Girl will drive to MAKKAH INSHALLAAH. :cool:

What do you recommend they should do, Sahal?

As I said b4 they started to adopt these changes and I think they're well-trained to adopt every weather, they can survive as long as they know we wouldn't account them, just like our warlords.

believe me or not I know many of them who changed their shapes, their attitude towards certain issues (sometimes at their fundmental issues like who's MUSLIm and who's KAAFIR) without any problem, after all who will count them? icon_razz.gif

Just for one example; I know some of them who were saying that certain warlords in SOMALIA are KUFFARS and anyone who defend them is also same, but after a while (when the SAUDI policy on this issue has been changed) cried and said who can say MUSLIM blood is HALAL, MUSLIM blood is scared and anyone who kills other MUSLIM unlawfully will enter jahannama etc. and no one could say them; Were not you the ONE who said so and so? Why did you kill or contripute to kill so many Muslims? Are there new AYAS or HADITHS?

One of them is a BIG SHEIKH and all or most of you may know said; They (Al-itixaad) were decieving me last 20 years, so don't fall the same hole that i've fallen enz.

This is only one example. So they can easily adopt and go with any circumantances as long as there is enough funding as OG-Girl said.