Jacaylbaro

New SYL ???

The New SYL

New Somali Youth League

Somali Political Party

August 4, 2008

Press release

Letter of Condemnation & Condolences to the Victims Near & Dear Ones

We deplore and condemn in the strongest terms the inhumane killing of over 20 women street cleansers in Mogadishu by remote controlled mine. This actions warrants condemnation from the International Community and the perpetrators of such savage criminal act should be brought to justice and held accountable.

We the New SYL send our condolences to the bereaved families of the victims first and foremost and the general public of Somalia .

It is sad and unfortunate to see such atrocities against the most vulnerable and innocent civilians. We fail to understand what the perpetrators of such hideous crime will achieve. Nevertheless we call upon the International Community to intervene immediately and stamp their authority in bringing an end to the ongoing carnage in Somalia . This cannot be let to continue for the sake of humanity.

We call on the Somali people to stand together in defiance against such act, no cowardly attack of that nature will hinder the peace and unity we Somalis seek, instead let our response be one of unity and collaboration.

We shall always remember our Mothers, Sister, friends, daughters and neighbors who where killed yesterday as heroes, who where attacked for bringing Somalia back to normality, peace and love, Once again our deepest condolences to the families of the victims and pray for the recovery, of those who were wounded.

Sincerely,

Mr. Awale Ali Kullane

Leader of the New SYL

AWale@yahoo.com

Phone: 00447092877136 • Fax: 00447092877136

The New SYL

New Somali Youth League

Somali Political Party

J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o , be careful because he is a stooge that dishonours the great SYL name.

I know this man, he lives in London and is very Pro-Ethiopia, i think he get's paid

u_2d_2008-8-4-0-21-53f_cawaale%20syl.jpg

I seen him once on somali TV defending the ethiopian occupation of somalia and saying that all resistance fighters must surrender to the ethiopian forces that he claimed were bringing peace to somalia.

Plus the party he talks about just includes himself only, the guy is a loser and s desparte one, once he he buyed a ticket to Ethiopia and went to Addis Abba to try and See meles, but the loser could not even managed that.

He now attends discussions about Africa in the United Kingdom and tries to pretend that he represents somalia.

What a sad loser.

Dhubad.   

^^Hassan6, I know the guy personally and he is anti-Ethiopian occupation so I don't know where you got your info from.

That Guy was a well known supporter of the puppet TFG, Dhubad are you telling me you did not see him in somali TV dismissing the resistance and telling somalis to back the Puppet Government.

Come on guys, follow the schedule.

We need to keep records of those that supported the ethiopian occupation either verbally or otherwise.

Jamster   

HE IS NOTHING BUT A Shame the good name of SYL.

Jobles son of a'noble' man who has prostitued himself without a gain. He was staunch critic of the Government then become the most notable supporter of IT. He was hoping to get a seat- an ambasodorial may be like the DUKE. He took his mother to see the President (she is distant cousin of his HE) but to no avail; left with nothing. He is now between a rock and hard place and doesnt know what to do but write drivel all the time.

Thierry.   

Let us stick to what he said and not go judging people.

He condemned the killing of innocent women something we all agree with. Whether he went to Addis or the Hospital in West London should not be our concern.

Lets stop with the insults, I know this fellow and he is a good man. I don’t agree with what he says and his political position all the time, but to paste his picture here and and make personal attacks while hiding behind a computer screen is high level of cowardice.

Hassan67: why not paste your pic and real name and lets see how brave you are?