Sign in to follow this  
unknown1

Abu mansur:``The Jihad will keep on``

^^^No adeer IndCADE Abu mansuur boss is a special type of warlord, he was a man who looted a largepeacefull region full of Muslims and then ran away from the fight against the non Mulsims.

Bullies who like you try to trick the lay man, but can you trick the lord ? No , No , NO

unknown1   

'special' you say. indacade is in somalia. and you say 'muslim' and 'largepeacefull'. wasnt somalia muslims and had largepeacefull control under i.c.u? and you say 'non muslims' while you are kissing their feet. you are so so pathetic.

^^^Adeer you are losing because of the sheer hypocracy, where are your leaders now?

In Asmara hotel living with Aferwarki who is a dominator of the Muslims in Eritrea.

Your fake reliious leaders are not fighting in Addis Abbaba but killing Muslim cleaning women in Mogadishu.

Thats why you will lose saxib..

unknown1   

my leaders are in somalia. afewerki you say, who's soldiers are in som? isnt it zenawis. and even nuur cade and the mps said that m.dheere killed the cleaning women. you are losing again! :D

Adeer you are living in fantasy land, your leaders are in a hotel in Asmara and sending bombers to target cleaning ladies in Mogadishu.

Fake nonsnece saxib, and you curse from a PC.. Tough Mujahids.

unknown1   

dude stop living an imaginary world. you dont even control kismayo,jowhar,bakool,bay except baidoa,dhuusamareeb,hiiraan and cities near kenya border. we have even captured gedo many times. stop chewing khat. i win again. haaha.

^^^Adeer I dont need to control any of those places, I know that you and your clan militias have lost much ground and even your HQ of Mogadishu, hence the curses.

In a few years you will be memory like Aydeed and his militias hence keep talking..

unknown1   

you will be memory like AYs brother. ooh dude did i make you cry. you seem angry. AY doesnt have a power. thats why ethios are here *******.