Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Sharif Ahmed attacks IndaCade Dahir Aways

Abu -Geeljire, the audio was about the rift, the man's interview was to an Arab daily.

Anyhow the news is has fled Asmara. Its about time he comes out of Xasan Dahir and Thug IndaCade's shadow.

Whatever Sh. Shariif is, he possesses one vital ingredient that any other in the somali political arena doesn't possess and that is the man is good selesman and can sell anything to the somali people regardless of their clan. He is thousands times better and too good to those left back in Asmara. Illaah ha waafijoyo towfiiqda.

Abtigiis   

Sheikh Sharif likes to play to the gallery and vacillates often. That is not an image of a freedom Fighter. I am not his detractor, but beyond nice talk what can he offer? Basically nothing!He doesn't control the fighters on the ground and those are the only one capable of providing peace. That is one point.

The second point is I have always been intrigued by why a man so young as he is, chose to fly to Nairobi amid bombardments aginst his compatriots whom he led all the way to the war? I never understood that!!

What does Sheikh Sharif know about modern governance and providing practical solutions to the political, social and economic ills of the nation? I never believe in creating cult personalities and surely the Sheikh is very much dispensable.

Hunguri   

Abtigiis, you prefer Yuusuf Indha Cagaarane over Sheekh Shariif. Very ironic wallee. If there were any thugs and looters amongest Somalis, more over a blood loving bed bug. Waxay noqonayaan Yuusuf Indha Cadde iyo Xassan Daahir. Waa true worlords puting on a relegion uniform. From Southern Somalia to the out skirts of Laasqoray, Hasan Dahir Aways dad ayuu ku dilay. Markaa orodoo taariikhdiisa soo baro. Hadana, waadba aragtaa oo xalba ma rabo! Blood and power hungary!

Abtigiis   

I heard many things about Indhacadee. But who said people can't repent and see the light. That man is badmouthed by everybody for his mistakes in the past. I believe the services he has done in the last two years, resisting occupation, more than offsets his crimes.

It is my first time I hear Shekh Hassen Dahir has killed people. I had the priviledge to talk to many former Somali army collegues (from different tribes), and they all attested to his Somalinimo and principled stand against evil people. Ninkaas warkiisa waa la hayaa, adeer!!

Hunguri   

Jacaylbro smile.gif , waniyow adigu sheekkada ha iga kufsane sug. Abtigiis, saaxiib I have a proof for you, forget about the hear say. Hassan Dahir has a blood on his hands and killed people and young educated men right on their land. Dont you simply ask your self, what took him to the out skirts of Saliid,Laasqoray and Dabra. Was there Xabasha or Ethiopians, were there White American red neck,fanatic Christians. Who was there saaxiib. What was his stance on this war. The answer is, he was a warlord puting on the relegion uniform. He mislead so many youngesters and set them up against their own paretns,their own Muslim mothers. Saaxiib, orodoo taariikhda soo baro. I think, you are from the North Eastern Kenya and has less information about Somalia. Sheekh Shariif Ahmed, waa nin nadiif ah. Oo gacantiisu nadiif ka tahay dhiig iyo ummad Somaliyeed. Hadana, raba xal iyo wanaaga umada Somaliyeed. Indha Cagaarane, ina Aways, iyo Juqqoow Jinni Qabow kulli waa danbiilayaal!

Sheekh Shariif Ahmed, waa nin nadiif ah. Oo gacantiisu nadiif ka tahay dhiig iyo ummad Somaliyeed

Waar ma la inaga hubaa ?? ,,,,

Abtigiis...Nothing offsets Indhacadde's crimes agianst the unarmed civilians in the south. He was druglord, a murderer, and rapist.

Jb...I'm sure Sharif has less blood on his hands than your SNM "Mujahids".

Hunguri   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

quote:

Sheekh Shariif Ahmed, waa nin nadiif ah. Oo gacantiisu nadiif ka tahay dhiig iyo ummad Somaliyeed

Waar ma la inaga hubaa ?? ,,,,
Adiga dee meel baa ku bugta. Hadda, ninkaa la wada garanayo ayaad danbi u raadinaysaa. smile.gif Waxba maaha qoladiina Hargaisa, inaad maalin dhaw Sheekh Shariif qabsataan. Oo tidhaahdaan, Waar dee Hargaisa ayuu odayaal ku dilay barigii Dawladii Siyaad Barre. Waniyow, Quraan halaydin saaro smile.gif

Che, let it be less or more ,,, we're just talking about basics.

Interesting you admitted he has some blood in his hands ,,, :D

Hunguri   

Che, wallee. And, how many did you kill? or paid the blood compensation money or mag of a cuzn killed an inocent soul! Anigu, I have never dont either! Allaw naga nabad gali. I dont think every Somali has a blood on his hand!