Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Ciyaari waa gelin danbe

^^as far as I am concern the only question that has a merit is the one i asked you.

i understand you want kenya and ethiopia to invade so you can give more weighty reason for your mindless killing in somalia. it's the fact however no such thing happened in somalia.

again tell us who is killing somalis in beledweyne and in xamar? ethiopian? keynan?

Fabregas   

Abti, I asked you question, then you dodged it by a returning a question to me. I answered it. By the logic of debate, than means it's my turn to ask you a question:

do you Xiinfanin support the call of the cheese caravan regime to request Xabashi and Kenyan soldiers? I am just curious to know where you stand as you weren't around last week when this was big news. Also, I don't want them to invade, by Allah, but your cheese caravan desperately does.

ps. the answer to your question is Somalis themselves and Foreign forces who are shelling on behalf of one group. happy now?

Coloow   

Xiin, akhi biyo gaduud miyaad soo cabtay? Waa ku sidee? aflagaado iyo waxaan lagugu garan jirey baad la soo shir tagte? Mise waxaad aragtay inaay ciyaartii dhamaatay?

If you have not seen Kenyan army raping somalis, many of us did and our wounds are still hurting; so, cut the crap bro. You are insulting the many who perished at the hands of the gumeeysiga madoow!!!! Have you heard of wagalla? malka Re'? Garissa? Are you aware of the historical context?

You are an apologist; Ethiopians and Kenyans have been enemies of somalia and somalis and that remains.

Ask the somalis on SOL who come from the NFD and even though who have been seduced into accepting Kenya defacto colonialism never deny the fact that the somalis in the NFD undergoe human rights abuses on a minute basis.

Drop this dead donkey called Sharif Villa. He is no different than Abdullahi Yusuf and the many murderous that somalis have witnessed the last decades.

He has been selected on the same premises; he is using the same kind of discourse to rally support and he is calling for Ethiopians and Kenyans to rescue him; the same bs that he once called "gaalo".

Again, don't me boil with anger; Ask our friend Paragon how I feel about madaxkorankors.

FAB,

We are making progress.Although i disagree the premise of your silly question, i dont support foiegn forces to be in somalia.i would even prefer amisom to leave if it wasn't for the unnecassary situation created by alshabaab, the group you support. i dont bvle Ethiopian troops if they ever return as you wish will be helpfull. Same goes to Kenyans.

The point however is not about whether foreign troops invade somalia or not. the point is why? and that's what you avoiding to address.

again why alshabaab killing people, fellow muslims and somalis in beledweyne by the hundreds?

dont go away now.

edit:

Waranle, at this point in time i happen to be talking the man above you. i have xabaddo dhowr ah oo aan dhaqaalaysanayyo, targets ku siday u kala qiima badanyihiin baan u pick gareeyey. adigu sagaaraa tahay, fabr waa biciid, aan asaga dilee ii kaadi awoowe

Hunguri   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Hunguri, really?

ps: beryahan xaggee igu aragtay awoowe?

Xiin, halkaa ha inoo joogto saaxiib. Laysma arko meeshan. It was only a joke!.

Coloow   

Xiin, LOL sagaaro ; Waryaahe ma anigaad sagaaro igu tilmaantahy? Ma ninkeeyga libaax soo dilay smile.gif

Come on Xiin, apologise sxb. Weydii Paragon sidaan u galo dadka gumeeysiga madow ka xigsida soomalidda.

Ciyaartu waay dhamaatay sxb. Sheikh hotel is a lame duck. He has fooled many of us ; you remember I used to like the guy just like you did.

Hunguri, awoowe waan yaabay meelaad igala qaaday garan waayey. rag aanan u jawaabin baa jira. Adigase iska hubi baan lahaa.

adoo carabta dhacaan ku ogaa ee goormuu mpls yimid baan is iri.

Waa halkaa saaxiib.

edit: waranle, you always tell me how you feel. i cant deal with feelings. they are natural. this Fabre guy wants to talk to me about this conflct in the lenses of theology, soveirngy, dignity, and qaranimmo. you see he is giving me something i can chew.

ninweyn baa ahay awoowe, waxaan laayaan rabaa maanta, adigu i dil baad i leedahay, waxan dilana uma jeedo

Fabregas   

@xiin, well I don't see Umar Xashi, a soldier, who was collecting a coalition of amhars and somali tribesman to rout Alshabab as an innocent Muslim. In fact, he used to call for Somalis that work with Amhars against the Somalis to be excuted. I guess the chicken came home to roost.

Lakin, of course, Alshabab shouldn't kill 60 other Somali Muslims to get one man. So that is a error on their behalf. Though I DO remember you NEVER used to wail about similar operations during the Xabashi occupation,so I know you don't believe they target innocent civilians intentionally.

As for the question why foreign troops: o So Gaalo waliged ma invade gareyn jirin Muslim lands? And they will always have a reason or group for an excuse. They have more bases even in the peaceful Muslim countries than Richard the Lionheart did during the crusades.

Castro   

the purpose of this post is to remind those who are in an exaggerated state of festivity that ciyaari waa gelin danbe. The conflict is sadly far from over. Somalia will be back, and the forces of intolerance will be defeated insha Allah.

Xiin, other than the usual "Yey, our idol, has been vindicated" and "look at these animals in the South, where's our recognition?" crowds, I don't see anyone else in festive mood.

What forces of intolerance are you speaking about? I say let the Shabab take over then watch as they open dialog channels with the US and Ethiopia. You might even read about Dahir Aweys appealing one day to neighboring countries to protect his government from the next Islamic, Clannic, or drug induced uprising.

Sheikh Sharif? lol. I'm sure Yey has an adjacent room available in his hotel in Yemen. It's called the Treachery Hotel and Resort of San'aa.

The bloodletting of this nation is far from over, atheer. Another decade, at the very least.

Coloow   

Xiin, I can see that you can't engage in an argument; I have read several threads in which you resort to name calling when you are losing the argument.

Bal ha is faananin , nin is faanshe waa ri is nuugtay.

Waxaa tahay hangool jabay; hangool jabanay reer ma oodo.

My assumption is that you were expecting a position of power from this sick debacle called government;and as everyday goes by you are witnessing that might not be achieved. Marka waxaad ila eegtahay nin ishuu masaariifta ka filaayey mugdi ka galay.

Marka orodoo fadhi ku dirirkii ku laabo sxb.

Waa iga walo mardambe hadaan kaa maqlo amaanta Kenya inaan sharafta yar oo kugu hadhay kaa qaado smile.gif

Fabr,

Allah@they shouldn't kill 60 people. the supperficial concern!

so you believe cumar's assisination was justified? Is beledweyne occupied by ethiopian troops at the time when cumar was killed?

I am asking your OPONION not what alshabaab might have said.

Note: i see you cant help but go back in time to cite my stance to justify yours. i have a record of course objecting any seneless killing. when alshabaab shelled the sham conference in mid 2006 in xamar, unlike you i spoke against it as a misguided act.

Waranle, your rant is noted. shariifku waa adeerkay ee iidaa ninyahow haddad ilaahay taqan

war mee che? amisom waa caddow maahine wax kale ma haysaa waryee?

I have said this before during Yeey's time, and I'm gonna say it again. Anyone who sits on top of the Somali villa and sends missiles to the Bakara is an enemy. I don't understand their very presence is also detrimental to your the entity you support as they get most of the resources donosr allocate for Somalia.

Castro   

Waranle, your rant is noted. shariifku waa adeerkay ee iidaa ninyahow haddad ilaahay taqan

lol. U sheeg atheer. Some people see the world only through an "atheer" prism. Door knöb fowqal door knöb dheh.

Hunguri   

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

Xiinow waxbaad ogtahay ee maxay tahay? Bal warka noo aflixi..

Hunguri, Shareefka ma kursi baa ka rabtay?
:D

Lol maya sxb. Sheekh Shariif waxaan arkaa inuu bartii Abdillaahi Yuusuf ku socdo. He was against Abdillaahi Yusuf over the Ethiopians invasion, and now he is beating a bigger drum to invite them and welcome them with his white teeth smile ( Gixi ) !