Sign in to follow this  
commonsense

Israel

Everyday as i turn on the television and watch the news my heart bleeds for the people of Palestine. The whole world just sits back and ignores. What do you think about what is happening to our Muslim brothers and sisters over in Israel?

Hibo   

well, it is really sad, and i feel angry frustrated and helpless, so i decided not to watch news, or read newspaper. i do not think palestine will be liberated anytime soon, cause allah will help those who help his cause. shame on arab leaders, each one of them cares his chair more than his brothers.or shame on all muslim leaders, they care about their chair, and power more than al aqsa. all i can do personally is make dua during my prayers. and each muslim should make du'a too.

Buubto   

Is really sad & heart breaking to see our Muslim sisters & brothers dying continuously, basically have no life whatsoever. We in the other hand live exceptionally well & enjoying our life. Subxaana laah walaahi I feel guilty & selfish for not doing anything. Sometimes I think why am I here getting educated, why can I just join them & die in jihad. I reckon Muslim leaders lives in denial world. They are the most selfish, ignorant & heartless ppl I ever seen, subxaana laah how can they not have any sympathy 4 these ppl, I don’t mean by mouth only I mean expressing it by actions. They own so many military equipment yet action less. In the other hand all the “gaalo” are helping one another, on the news they only talking about Israel & how many of them being killed. 4 god sake isn’t Palestinians human beings. It’s crystal clear that this is war against Islam, we heard it & seen it. What could we possibly wait. The US & it’s allays & the Israel’s all planed this just cuz they were too upset to learn Arabs were finally united & rejected US proposal of bombing Iraq. & The fact that all Muslims rejected Israel to make their capital city in Jerusalem. They think they could rule muslim by their power little do they know Allah is powerful & the ultimate victory will be with Islam.

Modesty   

Asalamu Alaykum,

Asalamu Alaykum,

Our heart cries for Phalestine(I refuse to call it Isreal) and our heart cries for Masjid Al-Aqsa. Allah will repay the murderers and terriorists call zionists. Inshallah, the majority of the world is with the Brave people of Phalestine. Phalestine will never kneel down, because in Islam we only kneel down to Allah. May Allah take us to Jannah! Phalestine will rise from this brutal situation. May Allah help all oppressed people get the justice they deserve, Amiin.

"When you have to truth, you have Islam."