Sign in to follow this  
me

Diyaaradaha Helicopter-ka Ethiopia Oo Duqeyn Ba'an Ku Haya Magalada Beledweyne

me   

Diyaaradaha Helicopter-ka Ethiopia Oo Duqeyn Ba'an Ku Haya Magalada Beledweyne

Warkii 25-Dec-2006 iyo Qormadii: webmester afnugaal.com

Beledweyne, Diyaaradaha nooca qumaatiga u kaca ee helicopter-ka Ethiopia ayaa weerar aanan kala joogsi laheyn ku haya magaalada Beledweyne iyo nawaaxigeeda.

Diyaaradahan oo tuuraya madaafiic iyo bambooyin, ayaa isxiray hawada magaalada Beledweyne iyo deegaanada la dariska ah.

Ciidamada Maxaakiimta Islaamiga ah ee Soomaaliyeed ayaa iyana hawada u ridaya qoryaha waaweyn ee madaafiicda difaaca cirka.

Ciidamada Ethiopia ayaa xoogoodi oo dhan isugu geeyey weerarka xaga cirka, iyagoo wax ku tari waayey dagaalkii dhulka.

Hawada Koonfurta Soomaaliya ayaa hada waxaa dul heehaabayo diyaaradaha Ethiopia oo isugu jira MiG-gag iyo helicopter-ro.

info@afnugaal.com

Soomaliya Baladweyne

Baashi   

I double whatever you have given yaa Fanisha. But I gotta tell u sis you can only do so much with qaxooti money laundering. One side of this contest can tap into bigger bond so big that they can employ surviellance on UIC and relay that info to Ethiopians in instant.

Now that doesn't mean we should bow to the Ethio dictates. Nope. What it means is we shoudl cut our loses, find a way out, and prepare ourselves another day, a day I'm convinced will come if the regional ambitions of Ethio is left unchecked.

Today our boys are not well-equipped for this war. Although your generousity and ME passion is commendable it is not a substitute of the kinda of resources this war requires.

Jew that.

me   

Baashi,

Cut our losses? Like some of your counter parts cutt our losses with Harer and now with 1/3 of Somali galbeed given away, and like some people advocate for cutting our losses with the whole of Somali Galbeed and NFD and now you want us to cut our losses with the Somali republic?

When will this running away stop Baashi? How long will you lie to yourself? How long will you use any excuse to justify cowardice?

There is no more cutting left, its time to take a stand, either be a cigaal shidaad or fight like a man with all you got. Don't be naftiis been u sheege.

Let me remind you, that we are men,we are humans and our brains are the most powerful weapon ever. No one can stop us, not the might of America or the hate of Ethiopia will stop us if we put our minds to it.Money and weapons help, but at the end of the day the ones with the strongest desire for victory will win, it all comes down to WILL!

Stop hiding Baashi pick a side and give your 100% to that side, this is not a war we can be neutral about. Too much is at stake for us to be neutral.

Baashi as a man who pretends to know something about Somali history, you should know that this is deja vu all over again.

We have been here before, 1527, 1900.

This is nothing new, the daraawiish where betrayed by the clans, the colonialists where supported by Somalis. The Amxaar was supportd by Somalis too in 1900, Soamlis signed treaties of protection, just like the A/Y has asked for the protection of Ethiopia.

See the similarities between 1900 and 2006.

Feuding clans being divided and conquered,

Ask yourself, if you where living in 1900 who would you support? would you support the colonials or the freedomfighters?

Baashi   

Again with all due respect Mr. ME you are full of hot air. You sound as a nationalist. Although that stand is respectable position to take, the timing could not be more wrong.

Somalia is a broken glass. It is very hard to pick the pieces and make it a whole again. UIC was our hope. The Khartoum peace post was the road to Rome so to speak.

Today the things are different. Ethiopian jets are bounding Somali cities. TFG is providing the cover by saying they are the ones that are fighting. AU and the regional bodies are taken back by UIC "Jihad" declaration against sovereign state.

I don't expect you to understand the grave miscalculation UIC made in declariong an impatient war. What I expect you to acknowledge, however, is that tactical retreat is not synonymous with surrender.

It is part of military strategy to revive negotiations when the odds of winning is slim. Now I see you are proud Somali. You like to attain a dignified victory over our archenemy. Listen kidos that would be wonderful and who am I to oppose that. However the facts are facts. The muscle is not there. Let's go to the gym and build that bicebs and come live to fight and other day.

This is tiring wallahi. Don't you have brains to get it kidos?

me   

Mr.Baashi,

Whats a tactical retreat to you? Surrendring our country to our enemy Ethiopia and the warlords that has been sucking Somali blood for the past 16 years? Where should we retreat to?

Yes the ICU made miscalculations, but that doesn't make me support them less. My country is at war and the ICU is the only force fighting for Somalia and Somalis. We should not accuse them at this moment, nor should we pretend to be neutral, neutrality at this moment is treason. Its betrayal.

Neutrallity = surrender at this moment.

We might not have the biceps at this moment as you said, what do you suggest then? cuttng our losses? Giving they Bay region? Giving away Somalia? Should we learn Ahmaric? so that they can add Somalia to Ethiopia too?

Somalia is not broken glass today, Somalia is united today. Support for the ICU is higher then it has ever been, Somalis from all over country want to fight against the invading forces. If you think that the thieves in the TFG, PL or SL represent us then you are day dreaming.

This is a war we will not loose, allot of poeple wil die, but we know who is responsible for the tragedy to come. It is A/Y and the other Ethiopian stooges that have invited the xabash.

Baashi, hadalka waan kaa yareenayaa, I know exactly where you are coming from and how you are thinking. I will no longer accuse you of anything.

I will do my bit and more for my country and we will see those who love Somalia and the Somalis. Waan kala baxaynaa bur iyo biyo style. The cowards and the dabadhilifs only have to face themselves.

Explain to yourself why you are acting the way you are.

Hide behind any excuse, use any justification but at the end of te day you know there are two reasons why you are acting like this.

1. Cowardice

2. Clannism

and nothing else.

Khalaf   

^^^And how do u help somalia, only talking shit?

a coward is he who believes in something and doesnt fight for it (c u sxb, Allah-ubane, and these cats who talk the talk).........talk a lot of shit but still in your comfy western homes huh? put your money where ur mouth is sxbs.

Baashi   

Originally posted by me:

Mr.Baashi,

Baashi, hadalka waan kaa yareenayaa, I know exactly where you are coming from and how you are thinking. I will no longer accuse you of anything.

I will do my bit and more for my country and we will see those who love Somalia and the Somalis. Waan kala baxaynaa bur iyo biyo style. The cowards and the dabadhilifs only have to face themselves.

Explain to yourself why you are acting the way you are.

Hide behind any excuse, use any justification but at the end of te day you know there are two reasons why you are acting like this.

1. Cowardice

2. Clannism

and nothing else.

Here u go again :D .

You got one thing right though. I'm not that brave. I don't wanna die for UIC war. Are you? :D

me   

^we need to buy our own shiddd, for the right price everything is for sale. Give money!