Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

Abyssinian Invasion: Reminder of a Seven Century-Old Animosity

Xudeedi   

Abyssinian Invasion: Reminder of a Seven Century-Old Animosity

Said Ali Nur

This paper is a humble attempt to provide a picture for the roots of an age-old conflict between Christian Abyssinia and Muslim Somalia at general, and the ongoing invasion at particular. But before I plunge into the subject, let me give some background the Islam in Somalia.

Read the whole Paper

Thanks Maakhir, it is an article full of historical events. The similarities between yesteryear and today are hard to overlook. Somalis still remain to weaken each other for their enemies which strike us every time they get an opening and Ethiopia still remains to treat us like eternal enemies.

The TFG- Co-Ethiopian Supporters need to read this historical article, they may learn few things. We can’t keep on repeating the same mistakes over and over again.

Fabregas   

Yes, the man who conquered somalis and made the abysnians touch the shores of the indian ocean for the first time in hundreds of years, none other than Meles Zenawi.

When the absynians conquered Harar there was utter shock and disbelief that Menelik had taken such a historical muslim town.Today the abysnians have managed set foot on port Kismayo.But i am told today they are our friends and times have changed.Should i believe this?