Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Hot Button: Yeey Huuraale at it again over Kismaayo

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Castro:

I suspect Xiin thinks nothing of it. You see, HA, for us, the puppet regime is a group of imbeciles. That they would feud over this is not surprising but expected. The titles they hold are meaningless, as their actions show. And their behavior fits that of the simple, unintelligent reactionary men that they are.

I'm sure Xiin can speak for himself. ;)

Wayxaka yaa Castro :D !

Horn, quite honestly Kismayo is no longer my concern; I see the whole southern Somalia under Ethiopian occupation. But it doesn’t sound strange to me. Interestingly enough I have noticed Morgan standing side by side with the old man during Falls visit! Governance as it were is not a one-day’s purchase deal; it requires a vision and commitment. A commitment to something without a positive vision of what and where to take it is a clear recipe for a perpetual destruction. The old man has been many a times found to be guilt of that!

I don’t know if you hear about the story of al Farazdaq and Jariir, two talented men with strikingly different upbringings! Al Farazdaq, an urbanite and renowned poet, had persistent poetic exchanges with Jariir, a man who was immersed in the nomadic culture and known to have insisted on tribal nobility. The two men had, as I said, running duals and often exchanged verbal cross-firings. One day Jariir heard that Al Farazdaq threatened to a musician called Mirbac! Al Farazdaq the man whom Jariir considered to be a lesser man than he issued a credible threat that he will kill Mirbac and most people believed it!

Jariir though remained unconvinced;

زعم الفرسدق أن سيقتل مربعا

فأبشر بطول السلامة يا مربع !

Al farazdaq threatened to take Mirbac’s life, said Jariir. But if indeed al Farazdaq is the only danger Mirbac faces, oh Mirbac you shall forever enjoy peace! Implicit in Jariir’s verses is the notion that a threat made by a softy urbanite is not to be taken seriously. For such a threat is not a credible threat. Likewise, if indeed the revival and return of Somali statehood is expected from the current leadership who makeup this tfg, I shall forever remain skeptical about such a proposition, and peace and reconciliation shall forever remain afar!

MMA, the majority of the dwellers in Kismayo are Puntlandeders by clan, if you let them decide who is to be the governor then theyy might hand in power back to the real Puntland and President Cadde will have the liberty to extend his rule over there which isn't to your liking, so why don't you let President A.Y do that for you coz he will for sure keep some unwanted Men supposedly from the wrong clan such as Hiiraale and other minorities...LOL

A.Y is liked and being supported by Most reer Kismaayo's much like the people in Puntland but so long he remains conservative and takes some wicked individuals out of the equation - This ain't rocket science, its simple and you can understand why?????

Abaadir   

Why do people love to see these two Qabiil fight over Kismayo.? We have government in Mogadishu today; all of us should be supporting it regardless of our qabiil differences. I personally would like to see Maxkamadaha in power then this government but we don’t have a choice to day. Supporting this Government is one good option in order Ethiopians to leave the country.

Pland Clans should understand just they live in CALANLEY, does not mean they will rule Jubooyinka. It will be more complicated then that. For Reer Gedo, Kismaayo xoog baan ku haysanaa ma shaqaynaso. Kismaayo is a Somali town and Yes... Pland tribes will rule the city if they are elected or appointed.

I mean... come on guys, the entire country in under occupation. Who runs Kismaayo is irrelevant today.

Castro: What do Barre Hiilaale and Abdulaahi Yousuf have in common that you don’t like? Sometimes Duke is right...

NGONGE   

^^^ Only if Duke was saying Castro hates the TFG, saaxib. The above is no proof of any other clannish hatred that Castro may or may not have.

Abaadir   

Xoogsade: We have government in Mogadishu. It may not be our liking. But let us support it and disarm people. The government’s mandate will expire in next two years. We will have a better government after two years. Why do we really have to appose everything?

it is realy v sad that some of the fellows commenting here know too little what government is and how it functions.

Wakeup guys the days of tribilism and clanism are over, the new guy oppointedby President Yusuf to the port of Kismanyo is from South *********. Similarly northerner fellow was appointed to Bosaso and ********* to berbera.

This is because all the ports and Airports are assets of the government, they got nothing to do with clan dominants. They are the main source of income to the government and they have to be well managed

Easy on qabiil names.

[ January 19, 2007, 10:19 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Originally posted by Abaadir:

Castro: What do Barre Hiilaale and Abdulaahi Yousuf have in common that you don’t like? Sometimes Duke is right...

War wuxu su'aal xumaa!

Abaadir   

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Abaadir:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

War wuxu su'aal xumaa!

Xiin, Naga daa adeer dee... suaal xun ma ahane. Odaga Castro an waxaan is iri Amxaaruu mar mar siiyo ka dhiganayaa....... ee oohintu orgiga ka weyn

^^^Adeer, Castro expressed these same sentiments against warlords long before these two men’s ascendancy to power. Granted that he has been a bit louder after recent Courts setbacks but so I have been and others as well! Why people intaa odaga u tuhmaan waa beyond me yaa Abaadir.