Sign in to follow this  
Xarago

Where is Morgan..( the $64m question)

Xarago   

The supposed general who is leading the 'pro-claimation' of Kismayo is seeking asylum in Kenya and asking for leniency from the IGAD governments.

Xaq-daaro ma guleysato..

War ay BBC-du ka heshay ilo xog ogaal ah, lagana xaqiijyay ilo diplomaasi ayaa BBC-da u sheegay in general Maxamed Siciid Xersi Morgan uu u tallaabay dalka Kenya.

The 'General' in Kenya.

Edo is in love with a Puntlander, maybe its Morgan I hear he was a sharp looking dude when he was young. Maybe she remebers those days way back when she was working for Abe Siyad. ;)

Xarago   

Originally posted by SmithNwestern:

Abe Siyad.

So whose offspring are you , Khadija or Dalayaad,? Or are you of ubaxa kacanka oktobar..? eh..eh..eh.. :D:D:D

Look Morgan if in Kenya or in Zaire, matters not for the people of Kimsayu will get back their homes soon insha Allah.

hahahahahahah, it is so funny seeing you getting whipped by XARAGO, beside the propoganda and loyalty to uncle Morgan/A.Yusouf inc ,i tried to save you a face by asking ya to declare Hiiraale a winner n wrap the whole thing as a meaningless war, but emotions were running high.

remember what i said about Las anood child/soilders in my well qouted post?! .

XARAGO see how your persona became a target just cause you hit a sensitive button by asking this question ( where is Morgan? ).

let me answer XARAGO´s Question n get caught by OG_GIRL as a virtual WARLORD ;)

XARAGO .. MORGAN is 5km to Kismayo,he is at a place called "nowhere", he is bringing with him the OWNERS of kismayo, Hiiraale is injured and were seen fleeing to Gedo region.

SmithNwestern see what i did , i just made Morgan a winner , so lean back n learn , this is yet ANOTHER oportiunity for you to HURRA Hiiraale.

Xarago just like you n HornAfrique i too wondered why we(Mogadishu guyz) Nolanders if u like are not represented in this fourums political section,(well , neither we nor you own the place, and for some weird reason you guyz are more toletared than us ).

The problem for me was never the Gedo boys but the occupation by force of a Somali region against the wishes of its people. Now Morgan and Hiiraale can fight I rather they made peace.

It seems Morgan is In Nairobi, and Hiiraale is coming to Narobi and there is mediation between them being done by Igad. There would be no mediation if Morgans troops where not outside Kismayu.

I hope it works too many of our boys have died on both sides.

For the boys from Mogadishu, you still on first gear. As long as there is peace in Kismayu, by the bullet or by talks we win, and when I saw we I mean Horn and Me. ;)

I hope it works too many of our boys have died on both sides.

You should´ve know netter b4 leaving CEELBERDE singing Puntland State Anathem ;)

For the boys from Mogadishu, you still on first gear. As long as there is peace in Kismayu, by the bullet or by talks we win, and when I saw we I mean Horn and Me.
;)

well .. i guess I and HA already beat you to that since WE the JVA won the war and the peace.

Call us what you like but we´ve a coalition of mutual respect we pray together , we fight together we live together and we take care of our ppl (about a million )in the Juba regions together peacefully .

I wish the same could be said about your coalition with the Las anood boyz.

Jumatatu   

Hodi Hodi.!

Jamani kwanza haberizenu..? It has been a long time and I can see some have been having a field day?

I hate to start at this rate but the sheer hypocricy and the attempt to play the clever one by the 'gunmaker' Smithwestern needs to be mentioned.

It seems Morgan is In Nairobi, and Hiiraale is coming to Narobi and there is mediation between them being done by Igad. There would be no mediation if Morgans troops where not outside Kismayu.... hope it works too many of our boys have died on both sides.

Why did you or the General think of that before you embarked on the ill-fated mission.?

For the boys from Mogadishu, you still on first gear. As long as there is peace in Kismayu, by the bullet or by talks we win, and when I saw we I mean Horn and Me.

How dare you SmithNwestern ? You are from Puntland and you are threatening the people of Mogadishu, or is it may be you so soon have forgotten your failures of yesteryears in the warring fields.

Now having said that Mr. Ian Smith am ready to talk to you in a manner more sensible than the vibes you are sending. If you want to do the George W Bush talk then lets go ahead with it and see who bites the 'bullet'.

well .. i guess I and HA already beat you to that since WE the JVA won the war and the peace.

LOL, what war, did you win? :D

All you have to do is read the news bro, dont get carried away with the clan rhetoric, there is an agreement to halt the hostilities in Kismayu, I dont knwo why you dont welcome it, afraid of peace are we?