Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

A sincere challenge to all the Anti-TFG out t lot out there in SOL land!

Your many arguments in vain and tears are loud and clear to hear but what do you propose for Somalia may I ask?

What is your alternative? Is it the return of the ICU you wish for?

A new peace conference, that will last another two years or so maybe? Who will fiance it, even if it is held inside Somalia?

The most important question is: Who would look after the affairs and security of the country in the mean time?

Please by answering those questions keep in mind if your answers are really possible or reflect the reality! Also keep in mind the geo-political[/b insensitives of the region and wider world!

Now it's up to you to over come the challenge but I doubt you will overcome it because you have no vision or realistic option/resolution other then your tribal wishful thinkings!

Please also try to be adult and not engage in name callings or avoiding of answering those questions!

I know because you're clueless you will more likely not answer those questions in full. You will simply refute them by question or answering it with another question or resorting in child like name calling!

Where is Dahir Aweys, Yusuf Indhacadde, Sheik Shariif and the UIC? They fled. This was certainly not a religious debacle it was clan. THE TFG REPRESENTS ALL CLANS.

These people miss IndaCade so much, they always denied the suffering many Somali's went through at the hands of this group. Xasan Dahir, Abdiqasib, Galaal and IndaCade used to run the show, Sharif was the honest tool and some even belived in what they were doing..

What about the Cadaans and the profiting from national institutions, ports and airports, that was religious right.

pool.bmp

THE GUY ASKED WHAT WE SHOULD DO AS SOMALIS NOT WHO SHOULD WE BLAME.

I FOR ONE BELIEVE INCLUSIVE GOVERNMENT. WHICH MEANS EVERYONE WORKS FOR THE GOVERNMENT ....WADAADO WARLORD....TFG SL PL .....I DON'T WANT ANYONE SPENDING ANYTIME TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHO THE HEADS IS GONNA BE BUT LEAVE THE TOP TWO POST....AND NAME NEW MINSTERS THAT AND MAKE THE ACOUNTABLEL FOR WHAT THEY DO. IDON'T WANT NEW GOVERNMENT I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO GET ALONG FOR THE NEXT TWO YEAR THEN ELECTION

Fiiq fiiq

Your many arguments in vain and tears are loud and clear to hear but what do you propose for Somalia may I ask?

We propose that:

1. current ragime be tried in a war crimes tribunal for systematically organising 17 years of of pillaging, rape, murder, and ethnic cleansing against the somali population.

2. The somali community to put forth new men and women (for govermencance) that were not involved in the travesty against the very sense of morality that these beasts orchestrated.

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

1. current ragime be tried in a war crimes tribunal for systematically organising 17 years of of pillaging, rape, murder, and ethnic cleansing against the somali population.

2. The somali community to put forth new men and women (for govermencance) that were not involved in the travesty against the very sense of morality that these beasts orchestrated.

Somalis won't be able to agree on the specifics of point number 1 - how do you expect them to get point number 2?

^^^CG, a comdeian indeed, the current regime has nothing to do with the crimes of the past 16 years, the warlords have been marganilised and the group that has been occupiying areas from Mogadishu-To Kismayu are right now on the run and hiding out.

G

For real.

What do you call Xussian, Yalaxow, Yusuf, Qarnaye, Hiiraale, Shatigadud, Madobe, Shire. By standers, unfortunate enough to get caught up in the crossfire?

Btw. I'm glad i made u laugh, its a shame that the subject was that the perpetuators of crimes should be made accountable for their actions.

CG I call them tamed warlotds taking orders from the Parliment, Cabinet of the nation. I have no sympathy for anyone accused of crimes.Once the institutions are in place then any one of them could be tried, much like other nations, but firts lets be patient and get the system in place.

An example is how Argentines tried their former masters..

But obviously you would like to keep us in the status quo day dreaming.

CG let's assume for a sec, you got some valid points that are realistic!

Answer me this questions then, will you?

1. Who is going to trial those individuals?

2. Who is going to provide the security in the country in the mean-time , knowing the mistrust and divisions amongst the Somalis alongst tribal lines keeping in mind the geopolitical insensitives in the region and wider world?

Now if you answer those questions anywhere near intelligent or with a realistic reply, I shall consider you not a decorative trinket, I will promise!

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

^ Point, ...

can we try at least. I suspect that you would get a more cross population support than a well funded ethiopian invasion

Somehow I doubt it. There is no objective definition of warlord/criminal for Somalis. Each clan will rally around their own. And demand that an equal number or an equal sentence be imposed on clans P-Z and their warlords etc etc etc.

Besides a modicum of order is required before justice can be dispensed. How do we get there?

NASSIR   

Caano Geel, are you a supporter of the old status quo ? How come you didn't speak out of the mayhem of the warlords and their illegal occupation in Mogadisho and the Deep South?

I believe U.S's war on what it brands as a threat to its foreign interest is justified. We have foreign troops in Somalia commiting suicide and using our country as a launching pad for their fight against "neo-imperialists"

Saxib, Somalis have never been known for exploding themselves as Prof. Said Samatar put in extensive detail of why Somalia is no haven for terrorists, but the reality speaks otherwise. The Prof's claim was that Somalis will kill each other based on clans but will never explode themselves for an "external ideology".

Fabregas   

The most important question is: Who would look after the affairs and security of the country in the mean time?

Clearly not abdullahi yusuf as the man only hears on radio the country he is leading is bombed by his new found friends.