Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Farooles lack of response on the fighting in Cayn + occupation of LA

Qudhac   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Oodweyne, adeer you know when we did not have the Mogadishu distraction that you could not even piss near LA.

Faroole has failed to address the issue, publicly and for that its up to the people of Puntland to deal with.

However I belive that the SNM militia are just cruising for a defeat..

and i suppose you still tussling with muqdisho now... just admit it mate, cidlaad ka cabaadaysaa

Qudac, the locals will chase you out no doubt. The problem with the secessionists is that they want to be loved by the people of SSC, and that wont happen.

Qudhac   

so its as i suspected faroole and your pirateland feildom has been trully mugged by riyaale.

and now you are hoping for miracles for the locals to fight on your behalf when your lot cowardly skipped town looool

^^^I think Riyaale only cares in Mugging the SNM, even this whole SSC thing is to keep them further confused.

How long has the NSS man rained supreme in Hargaysa's Villa Morgan? :D

Qudhac   

defeated boy

riyaale mugged the petrol station boy of caloolay muse of sool

Riyaale mugged the taxi driver faroole of cayn.

thats why you angry right and you opened this topic looooooooooooool

Taleexi   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Two quick points to consider when talking about current PL admin as it regards to SSC issues:

1- These regions changed hands when Cadde was the president of PL, and Yey was the head of TFG

2- Faroole inherited an essentially broken state that has been used and abused by prior admins

Blaming Faroole for the current situation is therefore politically motivated. What needs to happen is the people of SCC to unite them selves politically, for if that happens it would be much easier to challenge the secessionist agenda in the north.

This conflict is purely political in nature hence it would be foolish from Puntland’s side to mitigate by military means.

Mudane Xiin has no clothes. Defending the indefensible is pure denial at its finest. Nevertheless, give President Farole the benefit of the doubt; assume that he inherited a broken state as you put it -- In order one gets a better picture about the guy though; one ought to consider his portfolios in previous PL admins --. but isn’t it an intellectual insult if you are telling us he was not aware of what he was getting into when he was running for presidency?

However, let us judge the President on his own merits. A legit question would be; what has he done during his tenure in regards to SSC regions?, forget about exponential growth of piracy in our shores, weakened public institutions, lack of security and the increase of havoc and mistrust among PL communities...Arguably, one positive thing he has achieved so far is paying government employees in a timely manner.

PL admin has not only neglected aiding to those SSC leaders who want to reclaim their ancestral lands rather harassed, threatened and sometimes jailed them and as we know of it; if PL lets SSC plays with its own devices, PL won’t be immune from becoming a weak entity and further fracturing is highly likely. I have to concede though that there are a small fraction of SSC mercenaries that Hargeisa admin uses for humiliating SSC populace. However, as recent clashes of Buhodle, Widh Widh and Las Anod attest, the people have spoken and they are vehemently against the invasion. Zooming you into the recent past, just in case you forgot, let it be remembered what happened when Ali Jama threatened then the president of PL Yusuf, an assault was waged until the fitna ceased. I expected no less than that from the current PL admin. Finally watching at the periphery and saying let SSC folks reconcile among them first is a position that is becoming very weak by the hour indeed.

^

My dear brother, Mansa M:

The Ali Jama fiasco was way different from the current SSC issue here. What we're dealing with now is that qabiilka SSC ayaa sadex calanleenaya oo qaar waxay doonayaan Hargaysa inay laaluush ka cunaan, qaarna waxay doonayaan Garowe inay laaluush ka cunaan, kuwa sadexaadna waxay doonayaan iney labada kale u aqoonsadaan laaluush kooda, maadaama ay iyaga waxba laga siinin. Marka, this is the reality confronting the SSC clan-- iyagaana dhan loo raaca aana lahayn; marka Faroole, si kasta uu u maamul xunyahay, asagu wuxuu ka qaban karo majiro dad aan iyagiiba heshiis ku ahayn mustaqbalkooda iyo waxa danta u ah.

This is why I insist that the folks from SSC must stop marmarsiyooyinka raqiiska ah!

Wabilahi Tawfiiq.

Taleexi   

Jaah wareerka siyaasadeed ee reer SSC ku jiraan cunugga dugsiga hoose dhigtaa xataa waa u jeedaa. Waxaadse mooddaa in yidadiilo jirto, oo dadku dareemay dullinimada, axmaqnimada leh ee ay ku hayaan beesha dhanka galbeedka kaga soo duushay.

Mr. Soomaali, bal adna mid qabso, oo ogow in aan PL iyo SL lays barbar dhigi karin, maxaa yeelay PL wax baad ka aasaastay, wax baad ku leedahay, isku wax oo Soomaalinimo ah baad aaminsan tihiin. Halka SL, ay duulaan cad oo badheedh ah, xoolahaagii u boobayso, maatadaadii dilayso, dhulbalaadhsi aan xad lahayn oo hore loo aragna wado, markaa saaxiib calooshood u shaqaystayaal waa jiraan, haantuna gunta ayey ka tolantaa, mililna dushii lama dhayo, waana ogahay in midnimada SSC u muhiim tahay aaya ka tashigooda, waa haddii ay doonayaane balse dareensanow waxaad xaq ugu lahayd PL haddaad si hab farshaxamaysan oo qurux badan u weydiisatid wax xun ma'ahae, nimaan hadlin hooyadiina wax ma siiso baa hore loo yidhi, waxaad Mr. Somalia u egtahay nin ku sambariirixday dacaayadihii raqiiska ahaa ee maamul beleedka la magac baxay Somaliland afuufayey.

Taleexi   

Let us not go with what Mr. Somalia is saying however PL has the potential to be reactive and also nonreactive. It is all about how her leaders play cards.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

If we go by what Mr.Somalia is saying, Puntland's political strategy is reactive and lacks vision: hardly recipe for longterm success.

Irregardless of Puntland's desire for long-term success or not, at the end of the day, Puntland must respect the true will of the people of SSC and I believe it will. Puntland wants for their SSC brothers, what they have for themselves, which is, to keep their political destiny in their own hands.

At the end of the day, the reality of it all is that, Puntland was a compromise in the first place and remains a compromise between the peoples of those regions of Somalia. However; if a portion of these people-- who freely made this compromise in the past-- should now have a change of heart and desire to share the same political fate as Hargaysa--then so be it. If they want to continue with Puntland--this is o.k, as well. And even if they desire to go their own separate way--that's fine too. But the unfortunate thing here, as we all know, is that these folks are ambivalent about which political path is best for them. They are split up into 3 competing groups who want 3 competing and differing choices.

Now, who's fault is that? It's definitely NOT Puntlands'. They must make up their own minds and stick with it.

Mansa Munsa, you are being emotional brother.

Drop this perception of Puntland as a state with an standing army. Consider it as a colleciton of clans. If you hop on that reality, hadda i dhegeyso awoowe.

****, *****, iyo nimankii Xudun lahaa meeye? Explain to me the dual on WidhWidh, my brother? Soo laba ilma adeer ah maaha?

Inta reerku tartamayo dhexdiisa, looma hiilinkaro!Period! Waa godob siyaasadeed. Oo waa tii Khaliif lahaa,

Caligeri docmood iyo haddaan Hagar daguugsiiyo,

War Da-aroodka yaa kula ahaan daaqadbaa maqane'e

Dalbac cannot be killed by Faroole darwiishs, and you know why, dont you?

Moral support for those wanting to safeguard the unity? Yes. Military onslaught on the dissenting sub clan groupings whose political and militia muscle is what made LA change hands? A big NO!

As Faroole, waa kan gabaygiisii,

gacantii nin lihi goynayaa waa gumudantaaye,

nin walaalki geed ugu jiraa geesi noqon waaye

[ June 04, 2010, 11:27 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

^

I agree 100%. Faroole cannot not take sides in what is obviously a family dispute.

Originally posted by Mansa Munsa:

Jaah wareerka siyaasadeed ee reer SSC ku jiraan cunugga dugsiga hoose dhigtaa xataa waa u jeedaa. Waxaadse mooddaa in yidadiilo jirto, oo dadku dareemay dullinimada, axmaqnimada leh ee ay ku hayaan beesha dhanka galbeedka kaga soo duushay.

Mr. Soomaali, bal adna mid qabso, oo ogow in aan PL iyo SL lays barbar dhigi karin, maxaa yeelay PL wax baad ka aasaastay, wax baad ku leedahay, isku wax oo Soomaalinimo ah baad aaminsan tihiin. Halka SL, ay duulaan cad oo badheedh ah, xoolahaagii u boobayso, maatadaadii dilayso, dhulbalaadhsi aan xad lahayn oo hore loo aragna wado, markaa saaxiib calooshood u shaqaystayaal waa jiraan, haantuna gunta ayey ka tolantaa, mililna dushii lama dhayo, waana ogahay in midnimada SSC u muhiim tahay aaya ka tashigooda, waa haddii ay doonayaane balse dareensanow waxaad xaq ugu lahayd PL haddaad si hab farshaxamaysan oo qurux badan u weydiisatid wax xun ma'ahae, nimaan hadlin hooyadiina wax ma siiso baa hore loo yidhi, waxaad Mr. Somalia u egtahay nin ku sambariirixday dacaayadihii raqiiska ahaa ee maamul beleedka la magac baxay Somaliland afuufayey.

Walaale anigu ma inkirsani isir wadaageena iyo maamulka aanu wada dhisanay oo naga wada dhaxeeya. Laakin anigu aad waxaan uga xumahay, ka yeelida aad ka yeeshayn calooshood u shaqaystayaasha sharafteena iyo magaceena meesha xun, intaaso sano, uga dhacayey. Dagaalkaad maanta gashayn waxaa loo baahnaa waa hore inaad gashaan, waayo fitnadatan bishaan ma bilowmin ee waagu Xaabsade gunada u doontay Hargaysa ayee bilowwatay.

But in any case, there no point of decrying past events. What is past is past. However, what is now important is that, this Xaabsade mess in SSC is cleared up once and for all, and I'm very confident that the people of SSC have finally realized the recognition of its' paramountcy, albeit rather belatedly, against all other issues..

And do not put too much credence into Faroole's contemptuous nonchalance on this issue. He has earned the disrespect of most Puntlanders for not delineating what his administration's stand is on the whole, and at the end of the day, he will suffer the political consequences for it-- I guarantee it.

^ :D

Mr.Somalia...I guess Puntland has be redefined?

Is it just loose federation of tribes or recognizable political entity defined boundaries? If it's the former, your argument hold water but it's the latter, the abject failure of Puntland administration can not be excused and situation in Sool can not be simply written off family feud. And as Somali person, if you believe in holding together what ever is left of this country, the SSC remaining in Puntland should be your goal.