Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

PM Geedi tells ministers Place president's pic in your offices

Coordinating a group of power-hungry, unexperienced members with great egos of which some are ex-warlords as subordinates (of the presidency/prime ministry) unevidently makes up for a sensitive cocktail. The factors that can make up for an internal conflict can be many and have various nuances. We have so far been spared of scandalous scenes such as the Nairobi Fight Club event and surprisingly enough there has also been less public outcries from individual members of parliament/government which I think shows increased loyalty and respect to the system of the TFG and the heads of the government.

However, I belive we can sense possible internal conflicts that have arised from the following cases:

- The Mogadishu battles: There is a probability that someone inside the government went back into reptile mode and let the clan-mentality stand before the national interest when certain neighbourhoods was being attacked. Such person could turn into a mole, collaboratíng with resistance and assist in coordinating assassination or sabotation of officials and buildings or purposely misinforming other government insiders in order to create political upheaval.

- The Buba reshuffle: the clear family connection involved in the case indicates the involvment of nepotism or clan loyalty having the upper-hand on the decision-making stage. A lethal mix.

I'll try to come up with more later.

ElPunto   

Africans and their predeliction for cults of personality. I think there is a direct inverse correlation between the number of pictures of the head of state one sees in a particular country and the state of its people.

Tfg is a weak entity. Structurally, it’s based on clan loyalty. Militarily, it’s completely reliant on Ethiopia’s presence. Financially, it’s bankrupt---it has no source of revenue other than the occasional handouts from some donors. Add that to the utter incompetence its top dogs have shown, and you are left with a desperate entity that could collapse anytime.

Internal conflict is the default order for weak groupings---and Tfg is no exception here. But if you are just interested in the survival of a specific man within this group, you really don’t care what internal conflict is there as long that person survives. You will have to just praise the new team, and present credible critique (if you’re capable :D that is) for the ones that fell out of favor with your man to justify their absence.

ElPunto   

^War hedhe - ya waxaas ku weydiyey? I'm sure you have a picture of a smiling A/Y hidden under your bed just in case :D

ThePoint, I thought that was the only point worth commenting. Whether Geedi orders his cabinet to observe certain protocols is irrelevant.

They dont seem to have learned from the past. Unless one is insane, who the h**l will have stooge AY's picture on his wall.

Juje   

Originally posted by The Duke:

What internal conflict is there within the TFG?

So this proves otherwise? Sxb hadi aad ku qanceysiid sawiiro derbiga lagu dejiyo, ma hunguri weyniid marka.. :D:D:D

Jabhad   

What internal conflict is there within the TFG?

Cali Geeddi oo golaha Wasiiradiisa
ku amray
inay xafiisyada surtaan Sawirka Cabdilahi Yusuf.

:confused: