Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

And now scare tactis are used by the desperados.....Aweys the Arsne Wenger of Somalia

Pi   

^^Okie Dokie. That's assuring. The mothers and toddlers won't be digging trenches or hopping on technicals. Somali Women who support either side of this conflict have every right to voice their concerns. But they shouldn't be invited into the theaters of war.

Paragon   

^^ Pi, public show of support is hardly comparable to the theatre of war, or is it? Are you saying Mogadishu Theatre where many women have gathered is a theatre of war? Because that is the closest invitation women got to any kind of theatre. No one (neither the ICU nor the TFG) is yet to invite women (and toddlers to) the real theatres of war. May be your reference to the theatre of war is just a figure of speech?

Pi   

Paragon, I was speaking in the future tense. They have not been(as of yet) invited into the actual theater of war, as far as I know or can discern. It's just that, after viewing those demos, I got the dreadful impression that they would be invited, when the war starts in earnest, or when push comes to shove. Many radically extremist groups have been known to clutch at similar straws. For their sake, I hope I am mistaken and you are not.