Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

I Personally Support The New Foreign Minister Of Somalia

Ibtisam   

^^So offended, in any case THAt would be one person with a full time SOL position considering how much we post, all at the same time.

Have you seen my written Somali? Yahoo.

Ibtisam   

^^Tii waalneyd> Ma tii iska ooye jirtey for no reason. Taas waan hubba in jiin wax ku leyahey!!!

You and your jiin relatives ba SOL walaey, naga daa dhee.

Cowke   

I just called my dad and he says he is going to go for the vacated spot that yusuf dheg left in china's embassy. I don't know if he was joking or serious though lol

Originally posted by Hunguri:

Waar illeeyn yaabkan iyo ammakkaagan. Waar Cawke ma seexdo miyaa, qofku naf adakkaa. Waa soo kacaa mise waxbuu soo qoray, waa seexdaa mise waxbuu sii qorayaa, waa soo laabtaa mise wali qoraal ayuu kasii lig leeyahay. Naftan halla hubiyo, waxaan filayaa maaha Insi !

The Schools are closed niyow ,,, wax fahan adiguna ,,, :D

Originally posted by Cowke:

I just called my dad and he says he is going to go for the vacated spot that yusuf dheg left in china's embassy. I don't know if he was joking or serious though lol

So you are supporting the new Minister cause your father hopes to get a job from him. That sounds fair and typically opportunistic, a true man of Puntland.