Sign in to follow this  
Ahmed_Guree

Summary of Yesterdays events in Mogadishu

Xoogsade   

Thanks Gureey, How long can people last is what I ask saxib? So far, the majority of somalis fighting the Xabashis are of one clan with few other somalis. My worries is that they won't last too long if the Xabashis continue the indiscriminate shelling and killing of civilians. The fighter jets are troubling addition to the equation as well. Ilaahaa u Maqan, it is getting bloodier. People survived in a more sophisticated and deadlier war before and I hope they come out of this one more favourably.

me   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Thanks Gureey, How long can people last is what I ask saxib? So far, the majority of somalis fighting the Xabashis are of one clan with few other somalis. My worries is that they won't last too long if the Xabashis continue the indiscriminate shelling and killing of civilians. The fighter jets are troubling addition to the equation as well. Ilaahaa u Maqan, it is getting bloodier. People survived in a more sophisticated and deadlier war before and I hope they come out of this one more favourably.

This war will be won by the Somalis, don't worry about anything, this not a clan war, all Somali people are with their brothers fighting in Mogadishu, support is coming and will continue to come from all Somali territories. Do not think that the stooges with the Ethiopians represent the Somali people. This war is a war between the Somali Nation and the The Ethiopian aggressor.

Please avoid all mention of clans, it only weakens the resistance. The Somali people in Mogadishu will win this battle, the next one and the whole war.

The enemy wants to make this a clan war in every sense, fight them by reaching out to the Somali people from all regions. Make Somali fighters from other regions welcome in Mogadishu, welcome them as brothers. Mogadishu is after all Magaala Madaxaa Qaranka Soomaaliyeed.

me   

^^NO need for hope, believe it. We Will Win.

Guusha Soomaali Baa Leh.