Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

shabaab kills Maj. Gen. Juvenile Niyoyunguriza, injures commander

Juje   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Juje-That's what you get for killing a Somali camel, more importantly using Somalis as target practice.

I think that is fair, but tell me what do you get for killing and maiming innocent Somalis.

^Who do you justify the indiscriminate shelling going on right now as we speak while the so called Somali government watched "their" people blown to bits from the comfort of Villa Somalia. How's different than what happen under Yeey's admin.

Who's killing and maiming Somalis?

Juje   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^Who do you justify the indiscriminate shelling going on right now as we speak while the so called Somali government watched "their" people blown to bits from the comfort of Villa Somalia.

Very thoughtful argument but lacks substance. Have you ever considered the fatal retaliation could be ceased if at any given moment dialogue and peace are given a chance. And have you ever wondered why an attack is waged from and within the civilian populated areas knowing in full its circumstances.

Che I dont know which comfort you are in but the people you are advocatinbg for hated the insurgents more than the 'madafiic' you are referring to. And they know more than you do.

And when you said 'eye for and eye' I hope you did not mean or shared the views with the insurgents who this morning clarified that the attack was in revenge for the killing of 'brother' Saleh Ali Saleh Nabhan . Am glad you are better and are trying to Somalise the issue.

Dhubad.   

^^lol@ the picture.

Very successful mission indeed. I hope there were civilians caught in the midst of this operation.

You kill our Camels and we kill your Generals!

Originally posted by Juje:

have you ever wondered why an attack is waged from and within the civilian populated areas knowing in full its circumstances.

There is a gaping flaw in this argument

The attack did NOT take place from within 'civilians' it took place in the heart of the AU camp .. 0 colletaral damage only the intended targers were killed.

That sounds like a resounding sucess that the young boys should be congratulated on.

of course you would like to have it both ways where you condem them for attcacking the mercanaires from within civilains and inside their camp ... and you also blame any retaliation that the mercanaries carry out on Al-shabab .. because eventhough the ugandands shell civilians indiscriminately and are the ones actually pulling the trigger .. to you they just couldnt help themselves Al-shabab made them do it.

it is always and will always be Al-shabaab fault in you and your likes eyez.

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Juje:

quote:Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

An eye for eye!

Which eye for which eye?

Xiin
manning a check-point does not require that much intelligence. Stopping a hostile vehicle is not hard, and identifying a vehicle stolen from you, not one but two, is not difficult. And it is three check-points before he gets to target of this morning.

They cocked this up big time.
Am I reading this correctly? You are actually lamenting their death. Mashaqo!

kyz   

Originally posted by Youth:

Looooooool it's haraam to bless Kuffaar!

and calling kuffar shuhada is haram too!!

And mujahid?

May Allaah guide you

Aamiin!

I know that but Ugandan atleast are humans . I hate alshabaab more than Ugandans , Ugandans are there to help somalia stand its feet again, .

A major event in the war between AMISOM & Al Shabaab for control of Mogadishu. The worry for AMISOM is that the Somali militia of Sharif Hotel can in no way be trusted. Who told then there was a major meeting, seminar and allbeing held in the airport at that time? With major AMISOM comanders in attendence?

How long beofre they stabalise Mogadishu? It seems like a distant dream and Mr Hotel is clueless.