Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

As a sign of good will week, let us be sincere

Paragon   

Here's the idea behind this topic. Let's consider this consider this week Somali good will week AND in all our sincerity, take a break from all other types of political discussion, and concerntrate our efforts to contributing the most honest ideas we could think of.

Any idea is good. All your contributions are honourable so long as you sincere post them to share with fellow Somalis in how to turn a bad situation into a good one.

REMEMBER - not to argue or oppose ourselves or let anything come between our sincerity and good will.

Please

Paragon   

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

^^

This topic is so very gay. Waryaa, we are Somali.
:D

Oh really. Of all your thoughts that you could contrast with being Somali is the thought of being or not being gay? How interesting is that?

Tell us more about this thought of yours then, Mr. Somalia.

UZTAAD   

let us form a part , solers part and send our represntative to whole somalia like SYL style.

no more talks. substance is needed here.

ANWAR   

I whant USA OR NATO back to Somalia

Originally posted by humble.:

quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

^^

This topic is so very gay. Waryaa, we are Somali.
:D

Oh really. Of all your thoughts that you could contrast with being Somali is the thought of being or not being gay? How interesting is that?

Tell us more about this thought of yours then, Mr. Somalia.
I have to admit, it's really indefensible that I attacked your topic, but this phenomena isn't exclusive to your thread. Look around SOL and you'll find plenty textual fagotry.

Originally posted by UZTAAD:

let us form a part , solers part and send our represntative to whole somalia like SYL style.

no more talks. substance is needed here.

I will only join this party, if I get guarantees that I will lead it. So will you submit, UZtaad?

Originally posted by President Anwar:

Anwar, the US and NATO cannot help Hobyo, Galmudug. You have to be on crack to think otherwise. Get rid of your anarchist traitor brothers who constantly wreak havoc on the local populace and watch how better it will get without US and NATO presence.

UZTAAD   

]I will only join this party, if I get guarantees that I will lead it. So will you submit, UZtaad? [/QB]

Why not if you are are qualified, we will see your C.v., if there some one who is better qualified than you we will atleast nominate as spokesman you will not be disapointed mr somalia :D:D