Sign in to follow this  
Thinkerman

Leaders condemn 'Hassan murder'

OG_Girl   

Leaders condemn 'Hassan murder'

Tony Blair said it was "abhorrent", while Irish premier Bertie Ahern said her kidnappers "stand condemned by... the entire international community".

Why I am not suprised!!!!! .

While whole nation wiped out and still wiping out, we don't hear like this Articals!!

Just cause this crime "might" done by Arabs so is Crime which we agree was horouble and wont do justice..But they do thousand times more to us every day , destroying our Masjids in Falluja and every where in Iraq.

I see agressive supper power and another culture defending their right to exist.

Salam

Thoth   

OG_Girl

This was a terrible thing to do. Kill a women, who is helping the needy. And then you say "might" be done by Arabs. I say whoever did this is no muslim following the teachings of the most merciful. Then you go on to talk about the bad things the superpowers do. Wake up and see the attrocities commited by both sides. How can you say one side is bad for killing, and the not say the same about the other side? When you don't say both sides are bad, then you are supporting one. This is the problem with alot of us muslims today. We only talk bad about the americans, british, aussies, and others that aren't muslims. When in fact, we can't even look at ourselves and see what we have also done.

OG_Girl   

Just read what I wrote before you replay!!

I said :

Just cause this crime "might" done by Arabs so is Crime
which we agree was horouble and wont do justice..

No one can say otherwise but is horouble and I don't really involve this with Islam if you read what I wrote I said " might Arab" Islam or any religion not involved and that western want to involve to Islam to make Islam look bad ... Simple is crime done by some people who are pissed off and using wrong to revenge from aggresive super power.

Not really involved in Islam, but involved in humankind, and find this kind of behavior in my fellow humans embarrassing. wrong is wrong and associating with Islam is wrong.

Both sides are terrorists BUT America is biggest terrorist here and America created terrorists, poor people like Mrs. Hassan paid her life what west terrorists did.

I don't really need to point finger to "Arab" cause Western media doing great job showing how " barbaric" we are :rolleyes:

Salam