Sign in to follow this  
Major-General Cawad

Coming up War...

I played a game today on my mobile phone which I rarely do but I just wanted to find out what games are stored on my mobile phones.

Looking thorough the different games I found a game which is called "Arch Angel". It is a futuristic War game taking place in the year 2024.

The instructions before the game were "It is the year 2024 and a World War has broken out therefore as a last attempt of the "Confederate Nations" to win the war they invented some new fighter plane which looks like a dreagon which spits fire, this should give them an advantage over their enemies. You've been assigned to shoot down some enemy fighter plane's in Khaibar, Arabian Penisula."

The amazing thing is who are they going to fight and who is the enemy I suppose it must be the Muslims and allied troops. The "Confederate Nations" are the combined Western Forces who are attempting to break through the war in a last attempt as they did against Japan when they dropped the "Atom Bomb" over it killing millions in Nagasaki and Hiroshima during the centuries.

I was just wondering even the Western Nation know that there will be a strugge and fight for World dominance between the Muslim Ummah and Western Nations.

A Backclash between the civilisations is only a matter of when not if. It is also inevitable.