Sign in to follow this  
Abwaan

Like Many other Somali Websites...Dayniile wartebin xumaa...cakuye beenta!

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Hunguri:

The only decent, authentic, reliable website, is the one of
Dayniile is a chatroom and what amazes most is when he writes ( Hayaay meeyey qabiilkaygii, waa wareey qabiil hebel baa Mogadisho kusoo duulay )

loool...I don't know Wardheernews that much but I will try to read it to see whether it is the best or not....Dayniile is full of Maalayacni...

Hunguri   

lol Jacaylbro, you are so local and remain so attached to your local news web portals :D Wardheernews is the best and most balanced web portal. May be the reason you dont like, is that they dont involve much of Hargaisa local news lol like (Siilaanyo broken a hip ), (Waraabe has a beautiful Hangool and a cat ) Rayaale and Huda are in quarell, Ahmad Yasin slaughtered 20 goats for the Baraka of Sheekh Ciise Muuse and Baha Wadaag looooooool There you go ;)

Most balanced eh ?? ,,,,, waar hoy ka joog yaanan ku arkin adigoo berri sheeko kele akhriyayee ... why do i have the feeling that nin reer Badhan ahi inuu ka shaqeeyo meeshaas ? ,, :D

Hunguri   

lool Of course, any one can work there dee, a man from the corner of the world can even work for Wardheernews ;) this shows you the Diversity, and equall opportunities of this news web Portal :D unlike those run by Kulmiye and Udub smile.gif . Almuhim, ma waxaad u jeedaa nin reer Badhameed ah baa leh, ma sidaasaad ka wadaa suaasha ? If you mean so, then it belongs to a man from Galdogob lool and mark my words!

Maya kolayba nin aad xidid tihiin ama xagaa aynu isla naqaanay ah baa meesha ku jira ee naga daa xayaysiiska niyow ......

hadii kele nin waliba ceesaantiisa ceel keen bay noqon doontaa oo xaaji xunjufna wax buu keeniye :D