Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

A/Qaybdeed takes over lower Mudug: Courts cry out Ethiopia

me   

Very sad, the Ethiopians want to destabalize Somalia, they donot want to help any faction. If the fools running the TFGor supporting the TFG think that Ethiopia came to their aid they should think again. Ethiopia was happy with the missery the Somali people were in for the past 16 years. They donot want us to escape that missery. The armies that they are sending now is not because they want to help the TFG but more like destabalizing the ICU.

If they wanted to help the TFG they could have done that in a million and one ways.

Just wait and see they will try to start a tribal war in the central regions, weaken the ICU and then they will pull out, they will not help the TFG all the way.

They want us to stay in these fiefdoms.

and when we are really tired of war then they will come.

I pray that Abdulahi Yusuf and Ghedi die today. Is anyone in baydhabo today?

Just shoot the m0fugers!

Juje   

Originally posted by Rahima:

Allow me to educate you boys on Aussie slang.

Wanker: a male that is really s'tupid but they think they are the greatest

Sis let me suggest to you , use it next time you visit forums where the Aussie slang language is the medium.

In here and in any common and decent forums

wanker : means;

Pronunciation: 'wa[ng]-k&r

Function: noun

1) chiefly British, usually vulgar : a person who ma*tu*bat*s.

And you being a female calling a male a wanker . damn u must have a lot of proove.

Rahima   

^And i suggest to you my brother that next time you not think the worst of people. Problem solved? Me think so smile.gif .

And really don't you think that your explanation is unnecessary? I mean after those objections i think i got the gist of it, where all your minds had gone. I explained and that should be that. Khalaas now.

The likes of Him including the morons in baydbadho could actually be charged for treason under any law,and there is plenty of evidence to support such charge. Sadly, there is no entity ( other than the Somali public) that could indicted them for their crimes.

Targeted assissinations would be justifiable if one could indicted them for treasonable acts.

Juje   

Originally posted by Yo-Yo Ma:

The likes of Him including the morons in baydbadho

And to think there is sanity in between your ears will be over statement. :D

Originally posted by Juje:

quote:Originally posted by Yo-Yo Ma:

The likes of Him including the morons in baydbadho

And to think there is sanity in between your ears will be over statement.
:D
Do you actually get something to say?

If not stop babbling. Think through things, and enough with impulsive chatter.

Him or them, does it matter?. They are weaved from the same cloth, treasonious bastads.They are all same character.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Afhayeenka Maxkamadaha ee gobolada dhaxe ayaa intaas ku daray in Saddax iyo Toban ka mid ah gawaarida gaashaaman ee ciidamada Itoobiyaanka iyo kuwa kale ee maamul goboleedka Puntland dib ugu laabteen Koonfurta magaalada Gaalkacyo halkaas oo ay fariisin ka sameysteen.

So what's the connection between the boys from Tigray, Qaybdiid and Puntu matiliamen?

Rahima

That link doesn't work and i'll take your word for it. :D

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

^^^ you don't seem to have anything to say but insult your leaders.

They ain't my leaders since I or for that matter the Somali public didn't vote for them. Get dat through your thick skill.

can you get it through your thick head that people can not vote in Somalia and that a government must be formed through reps rather then direct votes. Furthermore, as your profile says, you are in the USA, so you can not vote officials in Somalia but as immig or Ref from that country, who ever leads the government of Somalia is your leader. Talk about thick heads!