Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

Puntland: Faroole’s proposition for change is indeed a catalyst for lasting peace

^^^Lets not get carried away lads. The argument here should not be about sub clan representation but how we can reform the state as a whole.

Every clan, sub clan has contradictions, even in Makhir you have clans who have for a long time have weilded great power and others who have yet to taste it.

The bigger picture is Puntland and its importance as a source of peace for all the clans, the rest is just stuff & nonsense.

Duke: Well said... The state needs reformation and thats what Faroole is trying to do.

Thankful: you dont need to get too emotional up in here. We're just trying to discuss the state's future.

Maakhir ayaa Puntland dhistay, cidina uga amar qaadan meyso. Adigana inta aan wax kuu ogolahay ayaad wax tahay, hadaad wax diidana, Somaliland ayaad magan galyo warsan doontaa :D

Thankful   

Originally posted by Nassir:

^don't celebrate too early for the possible restoration of integrity and legitimacy into the system. PIS is still in the hands of a dynasty as eloquently argued by Abdulkadir Salah. The man now decreed to replace its head is of the same sub-clan.

Koora-Tuunshe,

You are saying i'm being emotional? Did you see this post? He is making this into a sub-clan thing! You say we are discussing the states future? If we are going to call for certain sub-clans to be excluded from the government, that's something i'll disagree with! He doesn't want to celebrate the changing of the PIS because the replacement is from the same sub-clan! You know and I know that this a ridiculous argument!

Duke: Well said... The state needs reformation and thats what Faroole is trying to do.

Reformation? Is that a joke, do you realize that the NY times just leaked a UN Security Council report saying that President Faroole takes money from pirates? If this report comes out to be true, do you think that a man who has been implicated by the UN for dealing with pirate criminals can reform our state? This whole PIS reformation came a day after this report was leaked, which is the only reason why this changed happened. It has nothing to do with these articles written by reer Maakhir back in 2009! It has to do with President Faroole's fear that the PIS exposed him!

Reformation must start from the top to bottom! You can't blame the PIS or anyone else if the president is being accused by the UN for criminal activity!

Like Nassir made clear, you are attacking only segments of the state where a certain sub-clan controls and want to see them out of the picture....but you never bash anyone else, no matter what they are accused of!

^ :D

Nassir I can understand his frustrations but his general attack on a sub-clan should not be apologised. There is a lot of anger in Bari and we all know it but it should not narrow our focus and mind, to a level that is truly unbecoming of a Puntlander and our way of thinking and thus one should not allow himself to be clouded with the same nonsensical sentiments of rhetoric mirrored with envy that is so often paraded here by the adversaries of the state.

Nassir should know better.

So, when Faroole appoints someone, he has to be cognizant and sensitive to the appointee's qabiil but when questions are raised, we have to stop "attacking" the appointee's qabiil.

Che I can't help but noticed that you want in any given chance to 'practice' your counter-arguments skills.

However focus on the pro-arguments sometimes as well as politics is not only counter-arguments and arguing your point whatever come.

Show me bro you can do it. Your counter-arguments are very productive and impressive sometimes and you make more sense than others that's why I sometimes stay silent when it comes to you however criticising is easy whereas proposing is difficult so give it a try bro, inshallah you will get proficient in it as well if you work and focus hard enough on it.