Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

Spin stops right here...FOX style

Baashi   

War of Hubris and Impatience

Waxa-La-Yiri epilogue

By Maneeno Aabaheed

Where do we stand in latest fighting down in Isha-Baydhabo? Sad to report, our Inna-Kaadi Najaasle is missing in journalistic action. Last time we have heard from him he was sendind dispatches from Mad-madoowe or whatever name they call that down rotten dhooqo town. We couldn't hear him as his siin was breaking up.

Needless to say the thunderous guns of Habasha were raging as if the inner skin of our ear was not there. He confirmed to our staff in mundul of the top mountains of Iceland that Ethiopian contingents were using latest gifts of Neocon Bush a gift he dedicated for eradication of those who don't take his orders and those who have worn their faith in Almighty on their face.

Later mu'min IndhaCadde's uncalled and untimely war have attained two major milestones: The conditions of thousands of civilians (the waekest of all Somalis just who were just recovering from floods) have been worsened and the attention of great powers who would like to eliminate the UIC platform from the post-conflict political make-up.

On the first goal, he reported that the roads leading to and from the center of the action have been cut off by constant military mobilization and logistical hauling. The women and childeren are braving the flooded "jungle" in a bid to flee from the fighting. Their destination is said to be the centers where the infidels set up their humanitarian camps.

Our expert Dr. War-Mooge explained the logic of the UIC and TFG in undertaking this costly and completely unnecessary war. "Mistrust is the culprit here" explained the dean of School of Hard Knocks in Haud University. He continued elobariting his take "Both sides have invested interest in minimizing the foreign influence but one sticky problem has been how do you get them talking in an environment they both can feel at ease"

That's what our impecable Inna-Kaadi Najaasle has concluded and the man has been heading the Waxa-La-Yiri beaurue in the region. The recent events have accomplished one thing both sides wouldn't wish for: A muscular Ethiopian presence. Today old man relies 100% their protection.

UIC has just created a cancer in Somali Soil and if and when they see the light and sit down with the TFG they will be sitting with a puppet in disguise and the only likely milestone they could achieve is getting rid off the Habasha from Somali soil.

"All is not lost" Dr. War-Mooge explained "There are diplomatic effort mostly by Arab League, EU, and IGAD to bring the warring factions to the table". Why not cut your losses and talk it out?

Peace by any means necessary is good for E V E R Y O N E involved in this tragedy.

Tumble-Rumble style of bringning clarity to the murky SOL spin-depend audience.

Signing off...May Allah bring peace to the victims of this tragedy.

me   

:D

Abu Maneeno

I agree, I disagree. I can talk easy, I am save and I am not fleeing with my family through flooded warzones.

me   

Baashi you are right on what you said, I am sorry for the Somali civilians cought in the middle of these power struggles.

In January 1990, when the war was raging in Mogadisho, I was sitting in the barande and this old neighbour of our, he must have been 60 something was walking by so I asked him when will this war end, his answer was simple, when we break down this house and rebuild a new one with solid foundations.

So I hope its time to rebuild that house now. It doesn't matter whether we bulldoze, bomb it or burn down the old one as long as we can have a breand new shiny one in its place. That is biggger!

Baashi   

There are people who wouldn't let you tear down their house. Now would you sell ur idea and explain why tearing down the only house they have is in their interest or would you use bullying tactics?

me   

All means necessary!

The end justifies the means.

Baashi,

awoowe, me and you are different, you are Somali....I want to be Somali, I might look like Somali, talk like one, my hardware might be Somali but the software is European, the software is savage cruel and efficient. You are the old guys, the ones that give a damn. The ones that have been used and abused by the xabash, you are the old ones, the ones that believe the xabash. The honourable ones. The ones that signed treaties of protection. I say kill them all, lets finish them once and for all, no need to negotiate, no need to think strategically. The only strategy that I have is inspired by mobb deep.

I am going out blasting taking my enemies with me and if not scarr them so that they will never forget me.

The habash has been messing around with the honourable gentleman Somali, maybe its time that the xabash met Somalis that only want one thing the destruction of anything xabash at any cost.

This is the end game.

This is how The horn of Africa will look like in 15 years.

Somaliweyn & Afar in one state, with harer as its capital (we will also take areas in which the shabele and juba originate). Oromia in a seperate state.

The rest of current Ethiopia we will share with Sudan, Eritrea and Oromia or make smaller friendly states that serve Somali interests.

Baashi   

You sure can talk the talk. The question is can you walk the walk.

Me I hate to disappoint u young man but you seem to be looking the world through the rear mirror ala 2pac lol. I'm a killer kinda sh*t haha.

Listen kidos the only beef between Somalia and Ethiopia is Killinka Shanaad and if we reach a reasonable resolution I think we would be able to save a great deal of energy and wealth.

Today they are the aggressive because we are simply a pushover. We are wounded bird unable to fly to the safe treetop. Add that the fact that we are divided (for whatever reason it doesn't matter) and Melex and his gangs have this big room open in front of them for exploitation.

First get ur behind covered and then talk about what the future of horn of Africa would be like sixteen trs from now.

me   

Baashi,

awoowe, waa lays maqlaaye ha i dhagaysan dee.

awoowe rag baa kaa horeeyay. Rag kaa maskax fiican, kaana wadne furan ayaa xabashka hore ula shiray, horena ula gorgortamay, horena u aaminay.

Somalis are honest and naive, thats the problem. I am Somali and I suffer from honesty and naivity too. The xabash can't be trusted, why don't we just deal with them like Axmed Guray did. He spoke the xabash language. Pragmatism is for those that can afford to be pragmatic, we can't afford to be pragmatic now. We can not negotiate on the sovereignty of our nation with our enemy.

Can I walk the walk? does the C-walk count? and if old men like you quote shakespeare, why can'I quote mob deep?

Anyhow, you can see on what frequency I am. I am young naive and I don't give a damn. You old men figure out a way to cover our a$$. We will fight, you do the spin, deal?

^^Baashi, feeds from the front lines inform us that the good shabaabs are winning big. Ethiopia has finnally assumed its 'responsibility' to defend the old man and his failed project.And the Big Fight has indeed started.

I need a war sermon from you saaxiib :D .

Nimankan amxaarada waa na shiddeeyeen waayadan. Waa in lakala baxaa saaxiib.

Baashi   

A war sermon you said. Very well. Cara has posted a fitting and timely classic sermon. If my memory serves me well that anti-war essay was about American imperialism in a far away Phillipine and closer to home Cuba. The Yankees were trying to get the piece of the pie by pushing the Spaniards away. However the Uncle Sam "the army wants u" signs were popping up all over rural America.

In Mississipi and Kansas the imperialistic war was sold as a religious war to the unsuspecting rural folk. He wrote the anti-war essay. elsewhere the story was different "The White Man's Burden" was making the headlines.

Back to the current event. I'm on fire buddy. You missed me last night when I was making the rounds. I was in the mood for the kinda sermon you are asking now.

Yaa Xiin will catch u later...gotta run now...working today.

NASSIR   

Why use unsuspecting teenagers and school kids as bullet broofs against a much bigger army with all its logistical support and abundant supplies of munitions and fuel.

It is totally unnecessary war for the Islamist and their main leaders, a war they will regret in the future for its consequences. As United Nations officials have confirmed, the Islamist suffered now a heavy casualty as bodies have piled up at areas near Baidabo but will such a great liability worth the cause?.

"Unnecessary Jihaad is not going to defeat the infidels." We have to use our brain and refrain from further conflicts. As Baashi said, we are divided and weak as of now.

Stop trying to unseat the transitional government by just waiting three years of its term, a bid advice.