Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Should Al shabaab invade Ethiopian's bases in Puntland?

Originally posted by Ceyrow jr.:

quote:Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

PL is not the enemy’s QT! It’s the land of the pious! Only men of religion live there. I am really shocked that you agree with Redka to attack it!

I am not sure about Berbera and Jabbuuti though. I can’t vow for them.

That is mr. Xiin at his best ladies and gents.

Okay what about all the unholy things that are going on there horta.

Most of you'll are thinking what has gotten into this guy?

Well this is how some folks have started to 'reason' as of late. So am just tring to show the flip side of their reasoning lest they get where I am coming from.

Puntlanders got a free pass to critize whom they want to and oppose whom they don't desire and no one seems to linked them to their home state which is the source of alot of problems lately.
:D

I bet mr. Xiin knows alot about (1)
human traficking in port of Bosaaso.
(2) Somalis being handed over to Ethiopia (yes somaliland is mentioned mostly) (3)Ethipian bases inside Puntland where they have planned and coornated their attacks from. (4) the Somalis from South being turned back from Galkacayo airstrip. (5) The continues fake money that is being put out by Pland state causing inflation (6) The piracy who hijack ships which carry alot of aid reliev for the suffering masses almost daily.

Xiin what do you also say about Planders almost undivided support for the old dog, the Ethiopian puppet who took off from Mudug to be entrusted with a somalia' presidency throne only to bring along univited guest to the house.

:D:D

Redka, I must apologize to the gallery for starting a dialogue thread with you!

I did not know you were that simpleton!

RedSea   

Adeer smiles won't get you out of it. You were hoping to score points, but things didn't go as plan did it mr. Xiinfaniin?

If you want to be straight with the poeple and yourself here, you must feed them the truth.

The truth you can't diss one somali inhabited area for supporting EThiopia and on the other glorify another, Puntland case in point.

What is so simpleton about that saxib. And please also point out to me which part of my 6 accusation you deny?

Wetdreams of a Cyber-Mujaahid

Ceyrow jr.- "I would use my crack force of 10,000 mujahid warriors and invade Puntland, which currently has a weakened leadership.

We would rally at Dusamareeb (where they least expect us),do some tailgating, and then deploy a caravan of Technikos and take the short ride, enmasse, to Puntland's capital, Garoowe.

The CP would be established in the presidential palace, where "dark chubby" himself now resides.

Puntland has several societal key nodes that can be neutralized in a matter of just a few days.

No, I would not opt for a protracted jihad in Puntland at all, that would be senseless.

The Puntlanders are a friendly lot and it's relatively small size, and the fact that it is centrally located in the heart of Somalia and is in close proximity to Galgaduud(command central), not to mention having some of Somalia's most beautiful womenoutside Xamar Cadey, makes it an ideal spot for hanging out and acting tyrannical, while practicing our jihad skills without the nuisance of being bothered by TFG forces."

:D:D:D

dhulQarnayn,

Republic Of California