Sign in to follow this  
Hassan6734

Tribesman and Warlord Abdullah Yusuf: The major obstacle to Somali Reconciliation

Fabregas   

^^can't men dream?

When the Muslims couldn't take Constantinople for many years, one of the Muslim generals had a an idea: to change direction and conquer Europe through France,all the way through South-Central Europe and take Constantinople from that direction. That would mean an Army of thousands would go to war with Europe which could muster up a force running into millions. Of course, the Emir rejected the idea.

Originally posted by Brofessor_Geeljire:

^^reminds me in 2006 when one of the leaders of the military Wing suggested( in an interview) that their aim was to create a calphate in the horn and then cross the sea into Spain and bring back Andulusia!
:D

Come on, even a Mujahid can have dreams, even though it sounds unrealistic.

We somalis must have realistic goals such as unifying the country and making sure that ****** eventually joins somalia and the same for NFD.

G.T, you are correct, your argument is what makes the UIC special because they would use a new secret weapon i.e Islam tio unite the somali people with some force applied to push out useless warlords that never want somalia to have peace and unity.

If things work well, we could look unity towards the musilm Oromos, afars through Islam and establish a strong Islamic hub in the Horn.

Only God himself knows, and i pray that the UIC wins because it will be excellent for the somali people and all muslims such as the Oromos and afars.

Thats why the west will never accept the islamic courts because of the huge potential they have leading the somali people and eventually musilms of the Horn.