Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Somaliweyn-2.0 - From Nationalism to Subterfuge Conspiracy

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Waa bilaabatay
:D

tartiib, tartiib oo kiniininga Somaliweyn (whatever the version)loo laqsiinaa .

Ooyi doonow ayar joog.. Somaliweyn riyadasi waxay dhamaatay 1977 27 june Maalinti Ay Jabuuti Xornimada qaadatay ay farta dhexe u taagtay Koonfurianska :D

^^Libaahe, waa runtaa oo adaa lahaan lahaaye, ee see lagu yeelaa haddaad walaalaha diillintii gumaysigu dhigay ka jeclaatay ?

say after me waryaa: Somali baan ahay, dalkaygu waa Somalia :D

Taleexi   

Egal views belong to the minority and do neither represent nor reflect the unionists of the great state of Awdal. Lately, we've witnessed Somali history revisionists and Ahmed Egal happen to be one; how can you not be happy with who you are, are not comfortable with your own skin, cajaa'ib, you can have problem with Somaliweyn concept, but I'm not Somali is not only that the author is suffering from complex inferiority at its best but fighting with Creator's symbols,,, Cimrigaagoo raagaa geel dhalaayana waa ku tusaa

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Libaahe*:

Taleexi. What minority? last time i checked the SNM block made up over 65-70% of Somaliland.

Any reference of your percentile?

Originally posted by Taleexi:

quote:Originally posted by Libaahe*:

Taleexi. What minority? last time i checked the SNM block made up over 65-70% of Somaliland.

1960 state of somaliland Parliament.

Saalax   

Taleexi. The 1960 Parliament and other sources. The evidence is already there which are the two most populated regions & cities in somaliland. Somaha Waqooyi Galbeed & Togdheer, in another words Hargeysa & Burco?

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

quote:Originally posted by Taleexi:

quote:

Originally posted by Libaahe*:

1960 state of somaliland Parliament.
:D Waad iga qoslisay; A man who sees the world the same way at age of 40 as he saw at 20; he indeed lost or didn't learn anything for 20 good years. Your stand on this issue mirrors fully with aforementioned scenario; as far as I remember we didn't have social security system then as we don't have it now plus it is a fact that colonial powers allocated more seats for and favored friendlier clans than others, do you deny that?. All in all, my land mass (SSC & Maakhir combined) and its population speak for themselves, thus your skewed view of data representation you depicted up there won't do any harm saaxiib. Mise hadaynu bilownaa Cyber fadhi ku dirir ah; oo odhanaya anaa kaa badan iyo anaa kaa badan with no proof from neither side.

Saalax   

Taleexi. Abti it's not about land mass. If land mass was anything Puntland would have had more population than Benadiir but that is not the case.

Saalax   

I will find that source which shows the SNM block being atleast 60% or more in former british Somaliland. aka current Somaliland. I will also post the 1950-1940 British Somaliland population estimations which shows the SNM block being the majority with a great margin.

The evidence is already there and i addressed you.

"The evidence is already there which are the two most populated regions & cities in somaliland. Somaha Waqooyi Galbeed & Togdheer, in another words Hargeysa & Burco?"