Sign in to follow this  
Alla-Maxaan-Kulayaabay

Gordon Brown Welcomes Somaliland's President

Emperor   

^One just finds the excitement of Oodweyne so entertaining...

Oodwayne one question for you, what is the significant of an MP in the British Parliament asking a question about Somaliland to his Prime Minister knowing that:

1.The venue was at the British Parliaments’ Question time, in which more than 600 British MP’s have the right to ask any question they so wish their PM…

2. The debate - no so, but only a question raised in a not that special meeting with any of the Somaliland officials or President by any of British government member.

3.The MP asked the question, Mr. Alun Micheal had been, for a very long time, a friend of Somaliland

4.Question posed asked whether the PM wishes to congratulate or welcome the President of SL that is now visiting UK.

5.The PM answer was simple, short and lacked any sign of recognition in the far/near future… but was to work with them and welcome them to the country.

My question, what significance does that have given that any MP, out of the 600, would have had the right to pose any irrelevant/relevant question he/she wants to the PM in the Question time every Wednesday?

Emperor   

^Lol you have no water in your argument, I asked a very Simple question, the significance of a question possed by one MP.... perhaps that would mean to you as the policy of the Brisish towards SL, what did they say, anyway, that meant something to you...

You have nothing to present, few lines from Oodwayne is a form of accepting defeat...

Gabbal   

Oodweyne I see no need give a response to the regurgitation of your old tirades. I, however, await this da;

I had made a vow of literally searching you, and come to you, particularly in Seattle, just so that we together fly, and paid, a well-deserved summer holiday (all expense paid by me), in that would be a recognised country, in which in that day, will be known, as Somaliland Republic,

What a day it will be then Oodweyne-oow, but until it is reached I suggest you get back down from cloud line and fiddle with music that is more aligned with reality. smile.gif