Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Was Djabouti a PR stunt?

Ibtisam   

^^^Now you've changed tunes, because now what you are saying is "he has a lot at stake in Somalia" then what was the original issue then? :confused: I did say moral issue aside, so don't throw that back at me.

I've listed many issues/reasons as to why the two regions are interconnected and benefit from the same progression, which is what you and Xiin seem not to understand. Nothing to do with my own reasons. smile.gif

I was just surprised you guys jumped into Emperor bandwagon of “if you want to an independent Somaliland, don’t comment on Somalia affairs for you cannot understand it or don’t have Somalia best interest at heart” :cool: It is highly offensive and logically flawed.

So what is your own narrow interest?

As for this meeting, time will tell, at this moment, there is nothing pointing to why it differs from the various ones hosted in the last 18years who included the key players in the conflict. We can all hope and pray.

benefit from the same progression, which is what you and Xiin seem not to understand.

Progression on what terms.And please reread what I wrote in the context what I was asking Northerner. The reality is everybody pursues their own interest in Somalia despite their objections to tragedy there. How hard it is to say these are my interests in Somalia. Whatever point you listed above I understood spoke to your interests in Somalia. If you mean otherwise, let me know. It is dishonest to say my only interest in Somalia to see it at peace knowing well that has ramifications which impedes many people's interests including Mr Northerner.

As for my own interests, I come to understand and appreciate no one Somali group can outsmart or outgun another Somali group. Rather than engage in perpetual battles that only emboldens our enemy and weakens us to the point of Ethios sh*tting in our mosques.We should put our diffirences aside for the time being and join the war to oust the Tigray and their stooges, but also plan for the aftermath by addressing the issues that got us where we are in the first place. Of course, my interests which I feel must protected in lieu with over common needs lie in the heart of these issues.

P.S. Plus one of the reasons that I don't support the TFG apart from their treacherous nature, I don't really see how they address the Somali issue and protect our interest. And one more thing, Bosaso and Gaalkacayo are really hot specially in the summer. :D I don't know how people live there.

Btw, have you just recognised SL?

I miss this one...Ar Ayoub, I would dee if I could only find it on the world map :D

Ibti, Caddeey, why don’t you calm down a bit and read what people write? Midda kale there is a difference between Northern folks, a large community in SL region, and secessionists, group of ideologue who passionately believe that SL benefits from dismemberment of Somalia. Even so I took back my sweep brush of all secessionists stances toward the south.

North, be patient adeer.

N.O.R.F   

Ibti,

Thanks for the reasons as to why one should be concerned. I on the other do not feel it is necessary to spell it out for those who should know better. We are not in kindagarden. Or are we Che?

Good stuff = Myself and Xiin broadly agree that a positive DID come out of the meeting however small.

Waa tahay = I can't be bothered with your nonesense.

Che, what is my stake in Somalia? What are my interests? Since you have worked me out and all that.

Since you have worked me out and all that.

Boowe, give me too much credit.My opinions about you are just that opinions. Needles to say they don't reflect your true stance. How about you kindly share your aspirations in Soomaaliya. Besides, it sounds better coming from you ;)

N.O.R.F   

Che, you're a classic example of a 'faff about'. Much to say without saying much. You have been insinuating for the past 4 pages that my concerns are not genuine. I shall now put you to task saxib. Tell me what your perceptions of my stance are. You wouldnt be asking me those questions otherwise ;)

Ibtisam   

Xiin & Che: I have read again, and again at both what people write and what was implied and explicitly stated, and I stand by my original reaction. . And Xiin I am :cool: no need for patronizing Nor are the distinguishes you allude to so clear cut. *But I did not get as far as seeing your retraction.

North; patience baad heese.

Hunguri   
smile.gif Waa sidee, meeshii waxay noqotay. Blood is thicker than water. Che, you are in dangour dude. I am afraid, that you may be marked and beign written into the black list book smile.gif . You will be one of the Cyber warlords against civilians in the eyes of the Somali landers lool

^LoooooooooL

Northerner...You seem to have problem with answering simple direct Qs.Our interests are diametrically opposed and hence my belief any attempt on your part to hightlight Somalia's problems whether be its "policitains" or the tragedy facing general public is not entirely motivated by your concern for the common Somali. If it's unfair characterisation, let's hear you refute it by presenting your interests beyond your moral stance against the occupation and the stooges that facilitated it.

Ibti-Lets agree with to disagree!

N.O.R.F   

Che, you know what I'm alluding to saxib. Your questions have been answered. I'm interested in your take on my stance so put it forward if you want to. Insinuating my concerns are not geniune should be backed up no? If you put as much energy into questions your TFG friends I may take you more seriously.

Hunguri, way inoo tahay!

Hunguri   

looooooooool@Northner. Wallaahi sxb waan qoslay. Waar adiguba, waadigii NGONGE sutdents-kii ka raacay smile.gif . This is simply an answer to that. Anyhow, they were 5 and including me became 6. And, you are 2 :D . Dee gurmad u yeedho ;)

Reread above Northerner

If you put as much energy into questions your TFG friends I may take you more seriously

Ragaan waxooda waa cadeysteen..Rebuking them and what they stand for would be pointless. No amount of common logic would penetrate their thick heads. My stance on them and the entity are so devoted have always been clear.

Emperor   

Ibti my comment for the seccess being careless about the situation in South was reserved for Norf, I never doubted you girly honest intouch and sympathy for the South, no matter how hardcore seccess you became... What I have doubted is that you will come out one day to fill Oodwayne's postion for the seccessionist group :D , I liked your long post and the immediate rescue mission sent out to Norf...

For some obvious reasons, I enjoyed but at the same time kept laughing while I was reading every numbered list of your long post, that was just helarious :D

Nephissa   

I don't even know why I bother posting here. You guys are all high on glue or been drinking antifreeze or something.

Ibtisam   

Emperor

Perhaps next time you want to take a dig at North personally, do so without lumping him with others.

I don't really care whether you or anyone else thinks I or anyone else is sincere or sympathetic to others suffer, qofokasta allah knows what is in his heart. However spare us your nac*nac and calcaal and stop trying to pass your twisted shid as factual, just because you repeat it often and every opportunity you get, it will not suddenly make it true.

For some reason I assumed if I broke it down to you logically a light bulb might come on in your head. Clearly that is not the case and I'm saddened to have wasted my time. :rolleyes:

P.s. As for you comparison, I’m sure he is offended beyond believe. :cool:

P.s.s.You seem to think this is primary school play ground, keeping brownie points. Why don’t you try and get some benefit from what people say to you, rather than just posting random things which has no relations what people have said. Or if your tactic “IF you can’t answer or back up your shid, ignore it and try to wall ka jidi” :cool:

Nephy: What is antifreeze?? :confused: