Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Ending the Somaliland Puntland dispute...local initiave

N.O.R.F   

Me, your attempt to try and blur my earlier comments have been noted. How does my first response get wartered down to this...

You stated:

Marka how can you come here and try to argue with me about how wrong the TFG supporters are for having a political relationship with the Ethiopians, while the entity that you defend day in day out in this forum, has similar relationships?

Do I really need to point out what is wrong with this silly and rather desperate point. Who is trying to flip the script now? Re-read my first post. I think you are the one who needs to quit re-hashing people's comments to suit your position.

You also said:

Originally posted by me:

No supporter of secession can criticize the TFG and other stooges because they are also implicated in Ethiopia's occupation in Somalia.

Now either bring hard facts or at least a decent well argued piece.

Riyalle goes to Addis etc simply doesnt wash.

me   

Yes, please point out what’s wrong with the relationship between the TFG and Ethiopia.

I will show you the same relationship between the secessionists and Ethiopia.

So please go ahead and point them out.

My comments are clear and to the point, no need to argue any further for my case. I don't think that there is any doubt about what I am saying. or where I am am heading with this.

A question for you, why does Riyaale go to Addis Ababa and why do secessionist politicians say that a kid born in Addis Ababa is closer to them then a kid born in Xamar?

Africaown: video confessions huh? :D

N.O.R.F   

^^In other words you cant come up with a half decent argument. Blow your own trumpet saxib but you failed the test.

Enjoy the discussion

me   

Norf,

Shinin bright, but still I'm careful not to waste it

Destined to rise, because I'm basement adjacent

Spirit is still so just chill and be patient

Some heads approach like I'm the one to base with

Clowns about, screamin but don't say shit

I ain't your student so I ain't to be tested

I'm majestic, I represent my strength without effort

Method is unorthodox, but of course it rocks

My serious synopsis will drop kick, my topics

You are saying that my argument is not even half decent, yet your here struggling to refute it :D

Step up to the plate hommie. Come and argue for your case instead of trying to hide behind how messed up the TFG is.

War me...Ragaan iska daa Ethiopia wadan jaar ah oo deris wanaagnimo ka dhaxeeso weeye.

Naxar....It took one man to destabalize an entire region. Surely, SSC leaders have failed.

me   

^The wada daris and wada jaar argument would be understandable, but norf is not saying that. He has two hats he like two wear, the problem is he is wearing them both at the same time and I am just telling him, wear one hat at the time.

Norf, I have high expectations of you. You can do better this, or can you ;)

Jbaro: loooooooooooolz

Africaown: stop the glue; you’re developing multiple personalities.

Biixi   

LOL @ "the problem is he is wearing them both at the same time and I am just telling him, wear one hat at the time."

How do you come up with these?

Me...You should see Riyaale being interviewed. Who was asked about the situation in the south as it regards to Ethiopian presence. And his answer was the Somali goverment (TFG) invited the Ethio forces. The very next question was about the TFG's claim to the Waqooyi Galbeed, and Riyaale replied that he doesn't see the TFG as being Somalia's goverment. The point being, many northerners have to walk that line. It is hard to be moral and have the devil as your "friend".

It seems the secessionists as usual have come out to be the most afraid of talk, why not talk, discuss, debate and come to our own solutions?

I expected the cheap personal shots from the chief secessionists in SOL, after all they have had a terrible time with the US, UK and world wide snub of their fantasy “recognition” pipe dream. Its been a very difficult time for them, as usual they over play their hand and then get slapped down.

It’s important to note that only through talks can the secessionists get what they want, they want to be recognized as one of the big fishes in Somalia.

The other side of the spectrum, we must look at every option with regards to our secessionists brothers, war is not the brave option. As for SSC, like Kismayu this is no more than an operational setback.

The TFG is winning, the PM has had a warm welcome in Mogadishu, the government is setting the stage for the 2009 elections and a real transition to change.

One more point that I will like to address, Ethiopia is an ally to the secessionists and the TFG, it only takes the TFG seriously, thus the anti-Ethiopian sentiment from those who claimed the Ethiopians had an embassy in Hargaysa.

So you do not want peace ?

I'm glad you finally want peace ,, after all hanjabaad and digiglayn which didn't being any results.

Yes ,, let's talk about the being two peaceful neighboring countries.