Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Ending the Somaliland Puntland dispute...local initiave

The Duke road map to ending this nonsence dispute between the North West[Hargaysa] and North East[Garowe].

1. End all military presence of both groups as well as claims on SSC, regions.

2. A reconciliation conference to be held for all the clans of Somaliland/Puntland regions all of them. This conference should be held in Ceerigavo city Sanaag in the conference the clans, elders,religious leaders should be able to work out a new Somali solution that will put at the centre the interest of every individual of these Somali regions.

3. Every issue should be on the table, nothing Taboo the secessionist concerns, unionists, federalist, centralists and so on.

An end to political prostitution by the so called of SSC leaders should go a long way.

P.S. There is no reasoning with secessionists. They have one agenda on their mind, that's to dismember Somalia.

N.O.R.F   

The man in support of Ethio occupation in the south has no place talking about a peace initiative and the laying down of weapons in the north.

war dukow, the Isins in Garowe said they are ready what is this nonsense about meetings and reconciliation? is that not what brought them to caynabo and then adhi caadeye?

Che, the prostitue among the SSC leaders is xaabsade lets not generalize. others are either nobadies like Sandulle or elderly men who have to feed their families like qaybe.

Juje   

Originally posted by Northerner:

The man in support of Ethio occupation in the south has no place talking about a peace initiative and the laying down of weapons in the north.

Read between the lines Northerner, sxb I know you have a better response than this.

A.J.   

I agree with north here, how you can you talk about peace with a man that supports Ethiopian destruction of his own country just because his clansmen allowed it. Plus I don’t really see any need for reconciliation in the area. This is majoritively a dispute between the people of the region and the Puntland militia. The Somaliland forces are defending their peoples in the region when they are required. So there is simple solution for Puntland and that is to stop their aggression against the Somaliland people and forces.

me   

Norf and A.J, you indirectly support Ethiopia's presence in Somalia too. So lets cut the crap. I am not one to defend Duke (he can defend himself).

This chicken and egg story has gone on long enough. SSDF is the egg, SNM is the chicken, SL is the egg, PL is the chicken, relations between Ethiopia and SL are the egg, and relations between Ethiopia and TFG are the chicken. And in Somalia there are many eggs and chickens.

Duke, adna naga daa sheekadan. Stick to your original script; don't be trying to sing a different tune now that you see that PL and TFG are doomed entities.

No supporter of secession can criticize the TFG and other stooges because they are also implicated in Ethiopia's occupation in Somalia.

If you guys need me to go deeper into this subject I can get you links where we had discussed this topic before.

N.O.R.F   

Me, bring forth facts boy. The Berbera port stories are getting tiring. I hope I dont have to repeat myself to you again.

me   

As long as you don't get it right you keep repeating the same mistakes Norf. That’s the problem us Somalis have, we do not learn from our history. People tend to have short memories. Learn from mistakes.

The Berbera stories might be tiring for you but they do not loose their relevance. You cannot criticize the TFG for its relationship with Ethiopia on one hand and then support an entity that’s cozy with Ethiopia.

ps. boy? :D

N.O.R.F   

I'm yet to see anything in the way of fact on Berbera Port being used for transportation of weapons/military equipment. If you have fact bring them forth.

Repition Numero Uno!

me   

What do the Ethiopians use Berbera port then for? There have been enough secret transportation from Berbera port to Ethiopia. Ethiopia’s presence is Hargeysa is apparent to everyone except the blind. Even what you may consider as peaceful equipment can be used for the military occupation in Koonfurta Soomaaliya.

Another thing that you’re trying to ignore in your illusive pursuit to sidetrack this discussion is the relationship between Ethiopia and the secessionist entity ever since the SNM days.

The regular trips of Riyaale and other secessionist’s leaders to Addis Ababa. Even secessionist leaders claiming a kid born in Addis Ababa is closer to them then a kid born in Xamar.

Marka how can you come here and try to argue with me about how wrong the TFG supporters are for having a political relationship with the Ethiopians, while the entity that you defend day in day out in this forum, has similar relationships? If you accuse Duke for supporting the TFG, what makes you right for supporting the secessionists?

Maad isku xishootid oo sheeko kale noolo timaadid. You are trying to insult the intelligence of the nomad’s over here with your simplistic accusations against the TFG supporters.

Go and check out that chicken and egg analogy. I am tired of all you folks chasing your own tails.

Lets have a decent discussion, where we are open for dialogue or be ready for the same repetitive discussions with the same worn out (sometimes relevant) arguments.

Originally posted by Northerner:

I'm yet to see anything in the way of fact on Berbera Port being used for transportation of weapons/military equipment. If you have fact bring them forth.

Repition Numero Uno!

He will bring up BS in trying to discredit SL. He either brings you hard facts...Videos,confessions, reliable sources or sh!t wont fly.