Sign in to follow this  
Jaamac_Bootaan

Somali Leaders Lunch In Nairobi photos

looooool @ ship them to arraweelo land. Qori not all of them are *** -holes.....some of them like Mudane Cabdullaahi Yuusuf Axmed want to lead Somalia back to it's glory. But I'll be careful about my judgement about him I personally would like the honourable ex-prime minister Cabdirisaaq Xaaji Xuseen as new president. But he is old and maybe politically to weak to get Somalia out of this shit. This isn't the peaceful 60s years anymore you know.

So I'm not nessecarily saying that Cabdullaahi Yuusuf Yeey should be president but there isn't much option.

One minute they are laughing the next minute they are at each others throats....I'm sorry but these Somali Faction leaders have no integrity at all. They are all greedy and have their own self-interests at hand.

If they truely believed in reconstructing Somalia they would have made a government 13 years ago in Djibouti. But what can I say....even the warcriminal Morgan is an important warlord in the Nairobi talks!!!!

Qudhac   

Its sad, very sad how low the somalis have come, the people somalis used to look down uppon as "adoons" are now herding somalis in

"Xero Doofaar" for over a 15 months herding them like a herd of sheep and dictating everything to them, what an irony of all oronies that these so called leaders are on their knees panting to their particuler "sponser" and singing their tunes for them.

It is very clear indeed this is not going to give birth to anything better than the hopeless TNG, so somalis better get geared up for the next "SOMALI BEGGING CONFERENCE" in another another godforesaken land :(

FAT CATS CANT STAND THESE PEOPLE. THEY HAVE SUCKED MALIA DRY. JUST LOOK AT THEM LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE TABLE. HOW CAN YOU EAT KNOWING HOW DESTRUCTIVE YOU ARE TO YOUR OWN???

QUDHAC AM AMAZED TO SEE YOU TALK AS A MAN 4 ONCE

.WHENNN YOU ARE IN SOMALINET YOU DONT GIVE A **** ABOUT SOMALIA OR OTHERS YOU ONLY THINK ABOUT INSULTING OTHER SOMALIAN CLANS. BUT ANYWAY BACK TO THE TOPIC. THIS SPITFUL AMIMALS DONT CARE ABOUT SOMALIA AND THEY SHOULD ALLL BE BEHIND BARS